• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Me Thread (READ THE 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING)

gneithamer1

Just Mediocre.
6v6 casual battle anyone?

Trolllestia

Anyone up for a battle? I'm messing around with some Pokemon, see how they play. PM me if you want to!

Friend Code: 4613-6979-8113

SIMBA31

Anyone looking for a 6v6 battle? also interested in double or any other kinds of battles. Havent really had any of those.

Thx

Simba - 5258-0096-4136

crazywiller

Looking for casual battles, prefer OU tier (or if not OU at least no banned legendaries or mega effing kangskhan). FC is 2965 0003 0435, pm me yours

orochi

Looking for casual battles. I don't care if you use ubers. Fc in my sig.

LeafJounin

Anyone up for 6v6 doubles? If you PM me your FC feel free to challenge me to battle anytime you see me online. I prefer double and no legendaries, but I won't complain about other battle modes.

Want to battle? Just pm and we will see

Mike 123

Anyone want to battle? Normal battleing let me know my fc is 0447-5249-8649 no legendary please but shiny is ok

Sry

6vs6 singles OU. mp me

all in signature

Gackt

Darkness Trainer
Anyone up for legendary battles just for fun?If yes pm me.(6 different legendaries in team)

AwesomeGrovyle

Local Cryptid
Hey anyone want to battle? My Friend Code is 2680 9704 0601 and I will usually do Double Battles (No restrictions), but sometimes I'll do Single Battles (No Restrictions/Normal Rules) and Double Battles (Normal Rules). Let me know if you do by PMing me!

My Sneasel Trolls

Sneasel Is Life
If you're a person who likes to battle with type-themed parties, then PM me! We'll have a blast.
It's a no-brainer that I love Dark Types more than any other type, so feel free to send a challenge my way.

Note: My Pokemon are EV trained. I'm not following any rules or regulations; bring whatever you want. =) But, truth be told, I'm a doubles person. Singles are okay, but I really prefer doubles.
Competitive or not, all challengers are welcome; just say the word.

Last edited:

storafotter

I want to do some serious competitive battles. I have no interest in battling legendaries or OP semi legendaries. I am curious to try all kinds of battle styles and I want to put my different pokemon teams in action. PM if interested. I want to challenge trainers with the highest winning succession.

I would like to meet people who are not fond of how unbalanced Mega Pokemons can be.

Last edited: