• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Me Thread (READ THE 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING)

Seung

Hey, I wanna battle, please add my FC :D.

4613 - 7573 - 2085
IGN: Seung

Looking for a casual battle. I'm using alpha sapphire. My Pokemon aren't hacks (i dont even know how to hack) and i dont use legendaries, but they don't have the blue pentagon because most of them come from my GBA & DS games that I spent thousands of hours breeding and training and I refuse to do that all again on my copies of Pokemon Y and Alpha... My Friend Code is: 0061-2044-5463

Last edited:

Gilardino

Hey, looking for people to casually battle with, and test out teams:) I prefer single battles, normal rules, 6v6, I don't use legendaries, but doesn't matter if you do.
Add my FC: 4914-4111-4568, if you wanna battle now, or some other time, I'm online a lot.
Remember to PM me your FC!

mkn

Pokémon Master
hey looking for someone for single oras wifi battles for fun.
I'm readt to battle now but don't hesitate to massage me for casual battling

foodinmytummy

hey guys I'm just looking for a casual double battle with another player, I'm online a lot so just pm me please

Tactical Squirtle

Looking for a 6 v. 6 Singles X and Y battle. Non legendary if possible. PM :D

Skyly

Looking for anyone to battle with, I'm currently playing on Alpha Sapphire my friend code is 0147-1606-3648 and name: Michael. PM me with your friend codes after you added me

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Looking for in-game team 6v6 battle, ORAS or XY both!

DX 2401PT

Monitor
I don't know how casual "casual battling" is, but if this is the place to go to face someone who doesn't know your strategy and every Pokemon inside and out and without worrying about tiers and whatnot (my belief: if you can use it, use it, regardless of what the other guy has or whether it's "OP" or not), then I'd like to give this a try.

In-game-name: Sapphire (ORAS)
FC: 1263 7429 5469

Me and my circle of friends use our own battling rules that can be discussed in PMs.

Last edited:

HM02gon

Waiting...
Hi everyone... I'm not necessarily good at battling but I like it anyway. I'm also sick of dealing with WIFI teams of MRayquaza and MMewtwo and basically all OP legends. And I hate the battle mason with a burning passion. So yeah... my AS username is Melvin and my FC is 2809-8637-5505

Skullkraken

Masuda Methodist
With some of my friends not making the move to ORAS I'm looking for new people willing to Mult-Battle.
It's surprisingly difficult to get Passerbys to participate, so if you have Friends who also want to join in then maybe we can coordinate something.
Team-wise I like trying out Pokemon that don't get as much attention (Girafarig, Hypno, Toxicroak, etc.) and I'd like to find people just as willing to experiment.
My FC is 2981-6601-8233, so feel free to PM me if any of this interests you.

Poke Maniac Eddie

Embrace Eternity.
Hey guys, I'm always up for a casual battle, as I love to test my team's strengths and weaknesses. I don't use legendaries, I don't use hacks..I use legit pokemon I breed myself.

kakitacliffy

Hello, I'm mostly looking for 6v6 singles (or singles in general) in ORAS. While I'm slowly working on a RU/NU team, for now I'll just be using whatever I feel like, and invite you to do the same. I follow item clause, but you don't have to. FC in sig. Thanks, and have fun.

Ballzeh

Hello there ! I'm looking for some people battling in 6v6 in ORAS in order to try my teams ! :)

FC : 0147 - 1920 - 6007 | IGN : Séb

Last edited:

Shiny Haxorus

Hi, I'm new to competitive battling and I'm just looking for fun battles to get some practice. Pm if interested

xdiegaox

Im a Tamer
I always looking for 6 vs 6 Battles :) for fun

Different Tiers
UBER
OU
UU
RU
NU

or we can use any pokemons :) without tiers

Just PM