• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Me Thread (READ THE 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING)

edonub

Looking for people to battle with for funzies

using my ingame team with mostly random evs (until I figured out that super training is actually easy)

There's a speed boost blaziken in it which I'm looking forward to replace since it's so OP it's not even funny. If you don't like it I'm fine with that, I will put something else in its place.

FC: 0361 7317 6761
Pm me!

Anyone looking for casual battle with random evs from an in game team, bar one ev trained poke. Also I have SB Blaziken but I can take it out if you wish, pm me I should be online all day

Stevie100

if anybody fancy a few battles later, go ahead and add me, my friend code is in my signature and vm me your code please :)

JChaosW

Master Trader
Anyone around wanna have a quick battle? My FC is 1332-8514-3365

Last edited:

MBlaze0

need people 2 people for a 4 way battle

if you want to battle reply with your 3DS name and friend code thanks

nick jr 5155-3653-1670

Grum88

Hey im not into competitive battles, i don't know how to 'EV train' and such i only use in-game pokemon i like/caught for fun.
FC: 3437-3347-7566 name: Grum :)
Would be fun to battle other 'normal' trainers like myself instead of pokemon who 1 shot you with non effective moves 0_0

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
Looking for someone for a good fun battle using only in-game raised Pokes.. Add my FC and VM me back yours!

Grum88

Hi there, i'd like to have some battles, i'm not into competitive stuff.

i'm good for any kind of battle except rotation, with no legendaries or mega-evolutions, my FC is in my signature, let me know what kind of battle you're feeling!

Note, i like using favorites :)
Sure I'll add you my friend code is :3437-3347-7566.
I'll just be using Pokemon caught while playing xD

Jayqwe1

Anyone want to battle me? My code is: 2466-2515-4579, I'll try to add everyone

Exdanza

I am ready for some casual battles. FC:0576-4813-5192

ipigs

Just a casual Poke player.. Not used to battles with actual humans :). Just using in game caught pokemon with no special training, including the special Blaziken. I don't need to use the Mega Evolutions if you dont want!

0688-5275-2076

Xiriko

I'm playing since the times of Blue/Red ^^ was never a competitive kind of player.

Just gimme one week or so to finish training the 6th pokemon on the team and I'll be available for battles o: I'm saying 1 week cause school's a bummer...

Feel free to add though, the FC's on the sig =)

Ulpharz

Hello!

I'm looking for some fun battles. I have EV trained pokes as well as random ones, so add me! Friend code in the sig, just chuck a PM so I add you back.

Raguna

Magikarp. The best.
Hey there!

I have some "kind of" EV trained Pokémon. I didn't train them for serious, just tested out some Super Training stuff with them and ended up maxing them out, in an almost organized way! And I'm only using in-games for now. I don't use legendaries, and it's no problem if you don't want me to Mega-Evolve!

My FC: 2809-7628-9010