• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Me Thread (READ THE 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING)

Hi everyone I noticed that their is no competitive battle thread for gen6 so here will have to do, so I'm looking for some competitive battles. While I'll battle anyone who asked be warned I will be using 6 EV trained Pokémon in all battles and a team I've tried to properly build. Anyways add away for something a little more competitive. Many Thanks.
F.C. 3437 - 3030 - 4303

Inori

Hi there, my FC is in my signature. I'm looking forward to play pokemon with you ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

dark_kitty091

Reposting my code again. 4897-7120-5734. Pm me if you add me so I can add you too!

Asriel

Pokemon Hunter
Heya, I'll do any sort of battle pretty much anytime when i'm online.

My FC is 1779-0701-8751

please let me know if you add me ^-^

Icarus64

IcaV PokePimp
Anyone wanna battle asap please? need to check ivs.

ss4kenpachi

SS4_Kenpachi
Hi my friend and i are looking for a multi team batte my FC 1693 1710 3308 My name is Aaron and My friend is 1134 8229 4562 name Ash

spiderchild

Hello i'm looking forward to battling a casual battle my fc is:0989 - 2455 - 1056 pm/vm me yours if you want a casual battle

Dukkee

I added everyone on the second page already, I'll go through and finish with the first page later, but my FC's in my sig.

mattdip

Add me! Fc is 5086-1796-1108! Battle, trade, friend safari, whatever reason.

My FC is 5300-9278-9414. My name ingame is Crystal, but I use my real name (Julia) in the 3DS system. If you add me, please send me a PM :3
Yay for non-competitive players~

Dukkee

Add me! Fc is 5086-1796-1108! Battle, trade, friend safari, whatever reason.

You provide Sandshrew, Marowak, and UNK for your Safari (It hasn't updated with the third, since we haven't seen eachother online.

Crystal: You provide Illumise and Butterfree for yours, so far.

Last edited:

Ipodcheese

Shiny Hunter
Keen for some casual battles, PM me if you add me
FC is in my signature.

lucidleaf

Add me an ill add you just pm me. My friend code is 3394-3592-8600

nomadcrossfire

hey just lookin for some battles here and there and to increase my friend safari heres my FC 4184 2380 9052, im going thru the thread systematically and adding everyone so add me too!

edit: added everyone whos posted so far, and sent you all pms incase your not checking the thread. cant wait to see my friendslist start growing :D

Last edited:

Ice Mirage

Pokephile
Lookng for some causal battles my fc is 5241-2356-2368 pm me if you want to battle or whatever. Im adding everyone o n the thread btw

maxezzy

Hey I'm looking to battle anyone right now, I prefer you guys have full EV'd pokemon and be semi competitive .
FC: 3368-1905-3202
IGN: MaxEzzy