• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Me Thread (READ THE 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING)

darkvipermonkey

The Dark Overlord
Hey looking for a casual battle, using my in game team so hit me up :) F.C. 2294-4692-5866. Preferably no legendaries.

Nhut1000

Hey! My FC is : 3625 9089 7861
Pm me your friend code when added
Just finished the game and looking forward to battling with non-competitive users!
Also if you added me, please tell me what type of pokemon safari i have via pm! :D

quicg

Hi all do add me for battle, trades, or friend safari! I do need people to tell me what are the pokemons I have in my friend safari too do kindly Pm me ^^

For battles, I prefer no legandaries but megas are ok.

dsi123

Hey, my friend and I are looking for other people to Tag Battle against, if you're interested or know any places to find tag battelers, please pm me your friend code or whatever :D

Ipodcheese

Shiny Hunter
I'm keen for some casual battles FC is in my sig PM if you add me.

Rapture0014

Hey me and my brother are looking for multi-battles our fcs are 2466-2597-0424 name Jacob and my brothers 2105-9165-8686 name Joe

Gibdo

I'm desperately trying to get into the battling scene this generation. Please add me to your friend list. If you do, PM me your FC so I can add you back!

Friend Code: 0705 2237 8376

iceman26

Looking for a battle. FC is in the sig. PM yours

Curo

Water Trainer
Looking for a casual battle. This is the first team I have ever made and so this is just for fun. plz no legends and my fc is 2380-2345-7695. pm me

XxMenace01xX

The Pokémon Menace
Hi, I'm Menace. I'm requesting a Single, Double, Triple, or even Rotation battle. 3ds fc: 4081-6082-0059

Linnk

Hello!
Looking for people who want to battle or who wanna trade, my pokemon safari has normal types if you're interested. My FC is 0173-1304-4847, if you add me please let me know so I can add you back! :D

Nightdaze12

Anybody want to battle? We can both use legendaries such as Xerneas or Yvettal since I'm testing how strong Yvettal is. FC: 2251-4729-8496

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
I'll battle anyone who wants to battle me. I'd prefer you not use anything that would be banned from official tournaments (i.e. Mewtwo, Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde, etc), but if you'd really like to use them, I'd like to know beforehand so I can be prepared.

FC: 2105-8891-2591
PM me if you wanna battle.

Looking for a battle, anything goes really bar like legendarys obviously. PM to challenge!