• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Me Thread (READ THE 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING)

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Multibattle!
Need two opponents for one NOW.
Don't think,pick up your DS and PM me :)
It's for fun!

Morokei

Pokegym Steel E4
Hey it seems about time for a repost!

Looking for battles, singles are preferred but I'm also happy to do Multis and to attempt doubles/triples/rotation. I won't use legendaries but if you want to its fine by me.

Friend Code is 0576-4814-2765 send me a PM with your friend code and when you wish to battle. I also like to do rematches with various teams or just rematches so just hit me up any time, I keep a team in the battle box.

FZ.

Aura Controller
Looking for single/double battle with your INGAME team!(my fc is in my signature)

Spike042492

TheDude1992
Someone battle me no ubers tho fc 1805 3158 2428

Last edited:

Zerothedarklord

Looking for good battles, if you want to battle, PM me and please add me on skype (skype is not required, but I would very much enjoy it because it makes it more funnerer)
I PREFER to do Triple battles. doubles and singles I MAY do, but I will have to mess around with my teams a bit to figure something out because I don't usually do these. So if you make a battle request, make sure you're willing to do any, because if you're unwilling to do triples, I'm unwilling to do singles or doubles. If you'll do a triple with me, we can try one of each.

Skype: jordan-blondy (picture of a charmander, location is buffalo)

Looking for a standard battle. 6vs6 no ubers and no dc'ing like a punk. PM me.

Striker82z

Battle me

I'll battle anyone, my friend code is 3909-7602-1824. Add me!

Birdyboy

Pokemon Breeder
Looking for a 2v2 4 player battle, if anyone wants to battle please pm me your and your friends pm

sobbos

6v6 Casual Battle. PM me before you challenge me please.

My Friend Code: 3411 - 1780 4598. In-game name: Milk.

Looking for people who will see the battle to the end.

andii 53

Just looking for a normal 6v6 battle sick of 3v3. Send me a pm if you are interested with your friend code and I will add you back.

My friend code is 5000 - 2986 - 1686

Eljokk

Aspiring Battler
looking to do some 6v6 battles. i do IV breed and EV train, but i still consider this casual battling. FC is in my signature, PM me if you're interested :)

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Looking for some multi, double, or triple battles for fun. FC can be found in my signature; PM me if interested.

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
I figured it was time for an update. I'm currently raising a new team but I'm looking for anyone interested in battles; be it single, double, or multi battles. :) My FC is in my sig. Feel free to PM me with any questions/concerns.