• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Me Thread (READ THE 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING)

★Shiny Sylveon★

Looking to do a multi battle or a rotation battle.
FC: 3823-8574-4857
IGN: Lorraine
Have to delete FCs after battling, keeping room for trades.

Last edited:

Dyce125

Looking for new friend safaris pm me

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Hello, anyone up for some battles? I'm good for anything besides single, Without Legendaries or Mega evolutions. I also have a few ideas for different then usual kinds of battles like:

-Unevolved pokemon battles
-Single stage pokemon battles
-Single type battles
-OR if you have another idea in mind, let me know via PM, cheers!

Looking for a wifi battle so I can check ivs of pokemon I have been hatching. I'm only about halfway through so I can't use the battle masion and I've decided to postpone my MM hunt in order to continue the game until I can access the battle masion. So now I'd like to use one of the pokemon that I've hatched but I want to check ivs before choosing which one to use in my team. FC should be in my sig. Pm me if you don't mind helping, thanks :)

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
Hi!!!!! I like having weird battles, especially mutlis, but definently Triples Rotations, and Doubles! I'm in for singles too.
I like to do special things, like mono types, ect. XP But keep it casual, I'm not competitive lol

Looking for a 2v2 4 player battle, if anyone wants to battle please pm me your and your friends pm

Going to send you a PM. :)

Me and my brother are looking for some 2 vs 2 4 Player Multi-Battles, also. If you're interested, just send me a PM with both you and your friend's/sibling's friend code. :D Thanks!

chilisex91

Dragon Master
looking for 6V6 battles.
megas dont matter. if you cant take down a mega, maybe you shouldnt be battling ;) im kidding. except not really
but hit me up :D

osodangerous

looking for challengers fc is in my sig pm me with your fc if you add me

Kasen

Sliver Master
I am looking for fun Double, and Single Battles. If you want I can show you the power of Shuckle! I am on anywhere between 9:00am-9:00pm -7GMT.
FC: 1821-9907-9539

O.G. Trainer

Im looking for some really good battles. I will be available for a while. Im looking for 6v6 battles, I dont mind legends, we can discuss details later. Pm me you FC if you interested 1607-2796-3744...IGN:pharaoh

insertwittyname

Pokémon Trainer
Yo, up for any kind of battle. Glad that this thread likes casual battles, rather than competitive. 1375-8032-7618 is my friend code, single battles multi battles whatever. Add me, mesage me with your friend code if insterested.

O.G. Trainer

If you would like to have a 6v6 battle, just send me a PM with your FC. I plan on battling until my face turn blue over this winter break.

I will reply with my FC and we can battle as soon we are online together. :)