• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Me Thread (READ THE 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING)

TrottingMinccino

Can also jump!
Hello, i'm looking to have some battles, i'm not competitively inclined, I don't abuse legendaries or mega-evolutions either, so to be fair i ask that those don't be used...

Otherwise i'm good for any kind of battle besides single (If you really want to though, i'll be fine to), feel free to drop me a message.

Also, if you have an idea for something special and outside the norm, like a pre evolution battle or something, let me know!

Looking for one more for multi-battle and going to battle for about three times

swampertlover5712

True Love Never Dies
Repost from me. I'm generally inclined toward anything but singles, but if that's your forte, that's fine. I'm open to all kinds of battles (themes with certain types, ubers, etc.), and I'm not really into competitive at the moment; just working out teams, strategies, and looking to have a good time. Friend code is in my signature. Cheers.

storafotter

I would like to try out Double and Triple battles. Even Doubles with 4 people but I want to coordinate our teams and not just battle random.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
Anyone ou set to lv50?

3dsFC 0559 7194 5664

crazywiller

Down for some 6v6 OU! Send me a PM

knil21

Hey add me for battles , any kind, my FC in my signature

Gackt

Darkness Trainer
If anyone would like to fun-play Uber Legendary battles (triple double whatever) pm me.

Ryolen

Hey guys! I just battled someone, a friend of mine and he came out with a pokemon named Medusa... green weird looking too lol Seemed like a legendary cuz of ts ability and strength. Anyone know of this pokemon because ive googled for like 20min and found nothing. Is it possible to make up pokemon or something? So odd..

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
Hello, I'm looking for a 6 on 6 Single Battle. I only ask that you do not use Legends but Legends such as Articuno, the Dogs, etc are okay.

No One-Hit K.O. moves. I will rage quit at the sight of one. I just want a fair battle. Thank you.

Last edited:

JmaG

Team Taro
My friend and I are looking to do some multi-battles with the following rules:
- No Legendaries
- Species Clause
- Item Clause

I am also interested in doing some Doubles and Triples battles if I cant find anyone for Multi.

FC: 0130-2747-6369/IGN: Jaime

Looking for single battles 6v6. Happy with either normal rules or no restrictions
Don't show up with a team of legendaries please lol!
FC in sig, PM me :)

Jelz

Substitute Shinigami
Hi. Aylen is my 3ds name.

My friend code is 2595-1362-8341.

Normal rules.
No wonder launcher.
Please no legendaries.

My main team is iv bred and ev trained so don't worry about being ruthless ;)