• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Me Thread (READ THE 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING)

JackD334

I have a variety of pokemon from old playthroughs on my Y now, none of which are EVd. Looking for casual battling to try out new team combos with the mons ive collected over the years :) Non legendarys. PM me your friend code, mines in my signature :)

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
Hello everyone. I'm looking for a Single 6 on 6 battle. No Ubers please. Private message me if interested.

mcnamee19

Hi.

I'm still trying to discover all the new pokemon since Gen 1, so if anyone wants to battle using common Pokemon from X/Y, add me and send me a PM on here, I'll be around in about an hour :)

Just to give you an idea of the Pokemon I mean, I use Simisage, Talonflame, and Pikachu among others, all are EV trained, but not bred for IVs(they're my playthrough Pokemon). All set at Level 50 - how does best of 5 sound?

I don't use Game Chat, but I use Serebii.net PMs for messaging, and also Miiverse if you have that.

Even if you're not available this evening, add me anyway, I'd love to battle whenever.

Last edited:
Name: Aaron
FC: 4725-8278-5467

Double Battle 6 on 6 with Normal rules and no handicap and wonder launcher.

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
IGN is Melissa

FC: 3668-8667-2259

I'm looking for any and all Single 6 v 6 matches. No Ubers. PM me if you add me.

Goten21

Looking for a pokémon battle, don't really care how many vs how many
I most of times use 4 pokémon though, just so you know
I only do single battles and double battles
FC:
1950-8500-9231

IGN:
Britney

Last edited:

Tyrantrum24

Looking for battles. 6 v 6, any pokemon but ubers please. Private message me if interested!!!

storafotter

Looking for some serious battles without Mega Pokemons (not a must), ubers, legendaries whatever. I have over 70 pokemons I want to try out in battle. Open not so experienced players too.

irv

Master-in-Training
Looking for an OU Singles battle! 1864-9747-8166! No Ubers please :)

LeafeonTheVoid

New changes
Hi, I'm looking for either Single format or Multi battles. I'm not too picky as far as rules, just don't be cheap and cheat, use a team full of OP Uber pokemon or use hacks. PM me if interested.

orochi

6v6 battle. I don't care what pokemon you use. Pm me if you would like to battle.

Lucdawg

Only For the Weak
Heeey I'm still looking for battles!

IGN is Melissa

FC: 3668-8667-2259

I'm looking for any and all Single 6 v 6 matches. No Ubers. PM me if you add me.

dpdude

teehee
looking for wifi battles 6v6 singles. friend code in sig

Ironthunder

The Uncultured One
LF 6v6 flat battles, no legends, preferably singles or multi battles, my FC is 2793-1931-7921, PM me if you add me please.

Last edited:

Squirtle_Master

Leader of the Dark
I'm still looking for a Singles 6 on 6 match. My Dark Types are getting. . . restless.