• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Me Thread (READ THE 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING)

CheetoKing69

QUAGSIRE IS BROKEN
smogon ou battle anyone? pm me

Eeveemaster

Amemoth Fan :D
I'm up for a battle, anyone? No Uber please!

storafotter

Hey I would like to battle anyone with a competitive edge. I have more than 50 pokemons to choose from that I would like to try out in different scenarios. It would be nice if you also are willing to try double and triple battles too. However I am not interested in battling you if you use legendaries (or any pokemon with 600 in base stat).

Send me a pm if you are interested.

JohnBurgundy

Looking to do battle with someone that has the same team. The way I'd like to do it, is to have a draft in which each person takes turns selecting one Pokemon until 6 have been chosen. Then after the 6 have been chosen, each player gets 1 week to catch/breed and train their 6. On the 7th day we battle. Single, Double, Triple or Rotation. I prefer Triples or we could even test them out in each scenario. Rules are, each Pokemon is set to level 50, any breedable Pokemon can be drafted, no duplicate items, and preferably only drafting Pokemon that you don't already have bred and trained. This way each player will end up with at least 3 Pokemon to use in the future. PM me if interested.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Hey guys! I have practiced and I can battle in any modes now! I don't want Smogon rules involved, let have fun!

I am good in doubles of course if you want more challenge from me!

I am free on weekends, weekdays I go to work. Feel free to PM me to exchange 3DS FC then we can battle once we both are online!

Supersage

I prefer singles, but I'm open to any kind of battle. Bring whatever pokemon you like. My FC is 4897 5984 7450 for any interested.

sheerioxo

Mixed Tiers, no ubers, 6x6 Singles?
Friend Code is 3625 - 8985 - 6135

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
anyone wanna battle 6v6 single ou?

x0MoMusica0x

I prefer casual battles with EV trained Pokémon. Mixed tiers, no ubers/legendaries whatsoever. PM me if interested and we can set things up .3.

Ti4558

If you want to have a intense OU battle just PM me.

Seung

Seung 4613-7573-2085

Looking for 6 vs 6 single battle :D, PM me.

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
I'm looking for people to regularly have single battles with to check the Ivs of my pokemon since I can't go to Kiloude yet...Thank you for your help ^^

MFlicK

Matt: 4313-1123-2491

Looking for Doubles, any non-legendary pokemon anyone?

Ray of Light

Looking for an UU or even OU battle :) Just something to test out a new team. PM me or so

FC: 3668-8309-5437