• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Me Thread (READ THE 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING)

Banano

Playing Pokemon Sun
Hello, I would like to have some single battles, I don't mind what tier the Pokemon you use belong to.

If anyone is up for a single battle, let me know! Any Pokemon are fine with me. Just looking to have some fun battles! My friend code is in my signature.

Slendy

Anyone want to battle I can go for any type of match I don't mind if you bring legendary pokemon either

SkyTheAbsol

Dark-Type Fanatic
If anyone wants to do a 6v6 battle, PM/VM me please. Keep in mind it will be Doubles - and bring Ubers if you like, but I'd advise against it as there are none on my team. Fairness and all. :p

Ray of Light

Battle me please! Trying out an UU team, I'd like to try multiple times. FC is 3668-8309-5437

LokesLano

Baby Bopper
Hey, anyone want to battle? Real casual, or hardcore, whichever, I'm as flexible as a yoga instructor!

FC: 1435 - 4923 - 2035

Jimmy1

Pokemon Master
I am available for a battle standard rules! PM me!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Looking for a double battle.
  • No legendaries
  • Pokémon up to level 26 please
PM me if interested

Nidoking 357x

Looking for some fun battles. Im not using ubers but you can if you want. My friend code is in my signature.

2tonsoup

Looking to do doubles. No ubers, that includes the banned megas. Friend code in my sig.

Azulart

Shiny Hunter
Looking for active friend codes of people that love to do Multi battles.
No skill level required but dont use Ubers. Give me a PM/VM with your friend code so we can become friends and enjoy some great Multi battles !

Moxnix

Friend code is 4854-7285-3625

Challenge me when on or on me and I'll add you I use a ou team but I don't care what you use.

Crisco

Name: Crisco
FC: 4484-9038-6001

Looking for new friends to battle with! Singles, 6 v 6, lv. 50s, use anything but legendaries, normal rules. Anyone can add me the more the merrier!

eggman62

Name Jamell
Fc 2509- 2087- 3614

Hey everybody looking for some standard level 50 OU battles. Add my friend code and challenge me whenever I'm online

pikanewb

WiteMic
Looking for NU/RU. FC in my profile. Message me and let me know what kind we're doing. Only reason I'm not doing OU or UU is because I hate seeing the same Pokemon and same moves over and over.