• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Me Thread (READ THE 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING)

Mr. Morshu

Mega Smaggron
Looking for peeps to battle and just in general play the game with.
i will use my Iv bred and Ev trained pokes, i don't battle by tiers, but i don't fight with legendaries that are not allowed in the battle maison unless we specify before battle. besides that normal rules go (no dups of poke/ items, no accuracy drops/ evasion boosts, no moody ability).

-My preferred battle style is single 6v6 flat or double 6v6 flat

IGN-John
FC- 2320-6664-2608

PM me if you want to fite!

Last edited:

barbosa007

Looking for 6vs6 standard battle lv50.

Ou or tiers below.

Pokemon Y fc: 1864 9842 8661

Khinhazzard

MultiBattle Brawler
Looking for trainers interested in multi battles. OU tier or flat rules..
PM or VM me if your interested..
I'm usually on during weekends.

AcidArmor

looking for some people who play the game regularly who love to battle 6v6. send me a PM

davinator

BRINGER OF OBLIVION
Looking for a battle, 6v6ou

Looking for some battles... OU, Ubers, UU Message me and we can find a time :)

Mre

Looking for people who want to multi battle pm me if you're interested :p

Hey! Looking for battles. Any match, any rules.

I'm also looking for people to have all legends battle with.
I'm also an active trader.

Miss Alexis

Event Collector :)
Hello all :) As always, with my Johto Crystal Version team I am looking to do any 6v6 battle, wether its NU, UU OU Legendss or whatever, as long as we have a single normal battle (lv50) I use my team for all but I guess its somewhere between NU-OU

aaron20201

Sinnoh champion
Just looking for some random battles with anyone really, open to trades as well.
Message me if interested. FC:2836-0349-2193

Looking to test out my new team, pm me if you want to battle. FC: 3368-3112-3902

PaleoPhoenix

Protector of Nature
I'm looking to battle everyone and anyone. I don't use legendaries, normally just testing out teams and combinations.

My FC is: 4811-7007-9980

IdyllicCritic

Lady Luckless
S'up?

I'm not on a lot, but I like muliplayer battles, triple battles, double battles and solo battles. I don't really use legendaries or mega evo, but if you want to use them, go ahead. Just don't challenge me with 6 legendaries. My team tends to be mixed- from OU to NU. You're better off asking me for a battle via PM.

FC: 1950-8871-1916.

Bulbascore

Looking to test out my new team, pm me if you want to battle. FC: 3368-3112-3902

I'm looking to battle everyone and anyone. I don't use legendaries, normally just testing out teams and combinations.

My FC is: 4811-7007-9980

S'up?

I'm not on a lot, but I like muliplayer battles, triple battles, double battles and solo battles. I don't really use legendaries or mega evo, but if you want to use them, go ahead. Just don't challenge me with 6 legendaries. My team tends to be mixed- from OU to NU. You're better off asking me for a battle via PM.

FC: 1950-8871-1916.

Added all of you, feel free to add me for battles, FC below.