• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Me Thread (READ THE 1ST POST BEFORE POSTING)

Mre

I'm bored so I'll accept any type of battle
FC:280999884655 Y

redcity

Looking for a battle with event legendaries/ normal legendaries, need them so i can look for them in GTS. Could anyone help me with this ?

koopaflowers

Dragon Master
Looking for casual ORAS battles. PM if interested.

Hey

Looking for casual ORAS/XY battles. Sometimes it's nice to not battle competitively.
I'm on most evenings :)

1392 - 6793- 9422

KingDon9162

Always interested in non-competitive casual battles. I'm available most weekends. I live in EST. My Friend Code is 4785-7022-6012. I currently have Pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire, and can battle singles, doubles, and rotation . Just PM me and we'll set it up.

Last edited:

Seung

Looking for casual ORAS battles. PM if interested.

My FC is: 4613-7573-2085 - IGN: Seung

JohnMango95

Loyal magma grunt
looking for casual 3v3 OrAs battles. Pm me if interested. friend code and the rest are in my signature.

Always looking for casual/friendly battles

I have two teams: A mono-dragon team strictly for singles & a Legendary team strictly for triples

My Friend Code: 3044-9508-4765

Let me know (via PM prefferably) if you've added me so i can add you back.

RK91

Pokemon Hoarder
If I'm online I'm probably good to battle. I probably have mostly OU with some UU.

Kazerra

Up for any 6v6 battles.
3DS Name: Mitch
3DS FC: 3711-7535-5613
Omega Ruby Name: May

stylesbk

@stylesbk
Looking for any 6v6 non legend battles, im not super hardcore battler but am looking to pick up tips as well. my fc is 1650 1536 9669

Kazerra

Still looking for any 6v6 ORAS battles.

3DS Name: Mitch
3DS FC: 3711-7535-5613
Omega Ruby Name: May

Foxy fox96

Legendary Collector
PM if you are interested in 6v6 casual battles
Name: Dakota
FC: 4098-2737-3906

barbosa007

Looking for 6vs6 caual battle.