• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
@1rkhachatryan Has Rowlet's loss and it's subsequent win been added yet. Finally the poor owl has got something to add to its tally, it finally time. ;) :)

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok guys, updated :). And hey, I just noticed Rowlet and Lycanroc have the same battle record lol.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Yeah finally Pikachu's perfect battle record in this series broke. :( He was totally smoked by Zeraora.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I dont mind. It was decent and otherwise people will say its overpowered
Yeah as long as Pikachu's loss is against a Pokemon like Zeraora's calibre, it's ok, after all it had a huge disadvantage due to most of its moves not being effective because of Zeroara's ability + Plasma Fists and this was the first time it battled Zeraora afterall. I just hope that Pikachu's loss in this episode sets up for something better the next Pikachu and Zeraora battle (which is confirmed to happen in the next episode BTW) where Pikachu puts up a much better show, to perhaps ultimately leading to Pikachu defeating Zeraora in the Alola League and in the process winning Ash the Alola League. ;)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok guys, finally got a chance to watch the episode so I added Pikachu's loss and Lana's Eevee to the list. Sorry it is late, it's my finals week so things are hectic.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Updated with Pikachu and Lycanroc's losses.

JC317

Since Kiawe got a Flyinium Z for his Charizard and battled with it in the latest episode, should it be considered as Kiawe's Pokemon instead of just a Ride Pokemon?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Added Pikachu's win, updated Brionne and Vikavolt, and also added Charizard to Kiawe's pokemon list as he's proven that he uses it as more then just a ride pokemon.

cam24t

Master
Ash has a Meltan...wow. They're actually letting Ash catch Legendaries. First Poipole now Meltan. Mind is blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.