• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Added Meltan :).

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Aren't Ultra beasts and Mythicals sub categories of Legendaries.
By the game’s code, yes. (Hence why I think they are Legends) People are going to use the Year of Legends trivia that discredited the UBs as Legends so you might as well just drop it

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Aren't Ultra beasts and Mythicals sub categories of Legendaries.
I'm pretty sure the Ultra Beasts aren't, which is probably why they're called something else and are because they come from other worlds. But with Mythicals, they're 100% not Legendaries. It's probably because Mythicals weren't given a name until Generation V for the English versions.

cam24t

Master
Whether they are or not doesn't really matter. Its just cool seeing Ash get rare Pokemon. I don't see him getting a Mew though lolz

Shotgunrain

Rowlet & Meltan VS Zweilous & Druddigon - W

It's kinda sad that the classmates have not gotten a single proper battle at all yet...other than Kiawe, and Lana's battle against Wishiwashi from way back. Which makes the likes of Sophocles and Mallow getting these last-minute boosts in terms of Z-Rings and Z Crystals pretty rushed and 'weird', imo, because they have not done anything to show that they are into battling. It's just bad writing all around.

DatsRight

Rowlet & Meltan VS Zweilous & Druddigon - W

It's kinda sad that the classmates have not gotten a single proper battle at all yet...other than Kiawe, and Lana's battle against Wishiwashi from way back. Which makes them getting these last-minute boosts in terms of Z-Rings and Z Crystals pretty undeserved, imo.

Well there's at least proper story segregation for Lillie and Sophocles getting their's, but the problem is that still doesn't equate to battle experience. Giving them power isn't the same as making them competent battlers, and I think the anime is sometimes willing to obscure that to make the protagonists look accomplished with less writing effort.

I dunno, maybe they will pull a curveball after all, maybe they'll have their boost blindside in the league for a while but then fall quickly when they don't have the skills to use it properly, but I can easily see them just pulling what they did with Serena and suddenly making them pro level battlers for the sake of ending on high note.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Add a funny los for marowak and a lame win for rowlet and meltan

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Added Lana's Primarina :).

Lightning Bolt

I don't think it counts because Crawdaunt is a wild Pokemon, and Robert said that wild battles don't count in this thread.
So why does Turtonator vs Marowak fight counts? Marowak was a wild Pokémon in both first fight and rematch, so if he counts these fights he should count that one too.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
So why does Turtonator vs Marowak fight counts? Marowak was a wild Pokémon in both first fight and rematch, so if he counts these fights he should count that one too.
and the totems and ally mons too

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I don't think it counts because Crawdaunt is a wild Pokemon, and Robert said that wild battles don't count in this thread.

Actually the battle had a clear conclusion as Crawdaunt fainted so it counts. Most wild battles don't though so I haven't always counted them.

xinfernapex

Sinnoh Champion
Should Turtonator defeating Crawdaunt count as well? Just rewatched the episode and it had the swirly eyes after using Shell Trap so should that count as a win?

Status
Not open for further replies.