• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
The animation seem to be as meh as I feared, I hope they're just saving their A game for the league

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I see. Well great to have Sophocles finally get his first full battle. Only Lillie and Mallow left... :/

Sucks poor Mallow might only have the League :/
I'm sure Lillie will have one before then

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Ash's Torracat VS Professor Kukui's Litten - W

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Torracat win vs Litten.

Also no one answered my question about Turtonator vs Crawdaunt. Does that count?

Added Torracat's win.

And no, that battle doesn't count as Crawdaunt was never shown with swirly eyes, he was just shown blasting away cuz of Shell Trap.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
It had swirly eyes as it was blasted away.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
In the OP, it's mentioned that wild battles do not count.

I've gone ahead and removed the wild part. I put that in there initially because most of the wild pokemon battles didn't have conclusions in the past but this season they do.

If you freeze the scene at the right moment you’ll see it had swirly eyes.

It had swirly eyes as it was blasted away.

Ok, added it now. Thanks for the heads up :).

Shotgunrain

So it has been confirmed that the preliminaries will indeed be a Battle Royal amongst 151 people. I wonder how the wins are going to be recorded here...like for example if Snowy gets the final hit against Salamence that knocks it out, will it count as Lillie's win?

Hanto

Water Addiction
So it has been confirmed that the preliminaries will indeed be a Battle Royal amongst 151 people. I wonder how the wins are going to be recorded here...like for example if Snowy gets the final hit against Salamence that knocks it out, will it count as Lillie's win?
Last one standing probably wins. You could easily rely on Protect+Detect while everyone around you fires beams of destruction and wait for faints XD

Shotgunrain

Last one standing probably wins. You could easily rely on Protect+Detect while everyone around you fires beams of destruction and wait for faints XD
I meant for the first post on this thread, because so far all the battles recorded here have just been 1 on 1 or double battles. But for the Battle Royal it will be 151 people just battling against one another, so I’m wondering how the criteria will be here. Or will Robert just ignore it and only count the wins/losses from the round of 16 onwards where it will probably be back to 1 on 1 battles?

I meant for the first post on this thread, because so far all the battles recorded here have just been 1 on 1 or double battles. But for the Battle Royal it will be 151 people just battling against one another, so I’m wondering how the criteria will be here. Or will Robert just ignore it and only count the wins/losses from the round of 16 onwards where it will probably be back to 1 on 1 battles?
Robert is still not sure that this is going to be a free for all battle royale.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

I think whoever causes the swirly eyes should get the win tbh. So yes, if Snowy does land the final blow, it should go to her. Like every other battle where regardless of who did the most damage, it's the final blow who gets the win.

Robert is still not sure that this is going to be a free for all battle royale.

Robert can speak for himself thank you very much.

Yea he wasn't sure couple of weeks ago, but it has basically been all but confirmed now in yesterday's episode.

Exactly. I wanted more information and now I have it.

I think whoever causes the swirly eyes should get the win tbh. So yes, if Snowy does land the final blow, it should go to her. Like every other battle where regardless of who did the most damage, it's the final blow who gets the win.

Robert can speak for himself thank you very much.

Exactly. I wanted more information and now I have it.
But was I wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.