• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Fair enough.

But you are a stubborn one you know. You found out saturday what everybody else knew since the title came out.

Wanting more information is not being stubborn. I never said it wasn't a battle royale, I just said I wanted more info to see how it would work. Why that bothers you I have no clue. It's just like every other episode where people want more info then just the 1 sentence summary we get at first.

p96822

Evolve me please
Pikachu:Sudowoodo, poliwrath, Araquanid, Gyarados, Skarmory, Clawitzer.

Turtonator: Salamance (with Snowy help), Alolan Sandslash, Electivire, Magmortar, Metagross.

Togedemaru: Shiinotic and Politoed

Snowy: Salamence (with turtonator)

Eevee and Shaymin Corsola, Herdier and Staryu

xinfernapex

Sinnoh Champion
Mimikyu got a win as well, against Pikarla’s Pikachu

EDIT: Thought Team Rocket’s Pokemon were on here, sorry

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I've added all the wins except for Shaymin's since Mallow hasn't caught the thing yet and she doesn't deserve it hahaha.

Let me know if anything is missing.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The Battle Royal really boosted Pikachu’s win record a lot. 13 wins and 2 losses. Lol

Just makes me wish Torracat could have been used instead.
If the girls can use a secondary Pokemon, then so can Ash!
Would have made us Torracat fans happy to see him battling something not named Incineroar

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The Battle Royal really boosted Pikachu’s win record a lot. 13 wins and 2 losses. Lol

Unfortunately smh, if they had given a fraction of that spotlight to Mallow, Lana, and Lillie the episode would have been much better.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey guys, I'll be adding the results soon, I'm actually out of town at the moment and don't have access to my computer so when I get back home I'll post everything.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Rowlet: W-Decidueye

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Okay guys, just updated the thread with the battles, let me know if I missed anything.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Today’s results;

Charizard
W-Vikavolt

Vikavolt
L-Charizard

Primarina
L-Golisopod

Ok, added these, let me know if I missed anything guys :).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Status
Not open for further replies.