• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Captain 99

Following the dreams!!
So Ash now has Melmetal! Unfortunately it took an L against Silvally.

Pikachu
W-Silvally
Still because of Melmetal, Pikachu was able to beat Silvally!!

ShadowForce720

@1rkhachatryan hey Robert just letting you know but you need to update this thread considering that Meltan needs to be replaced by Melmetal, also Melmetal's loss to Silvally, and Pikachu's win against Silvally, Pikachu's draw against Zoroark, and Dusk Lycanroc's win against Midnight Lycanroc all need to be added. Also Ash's Poipole is confirmed to have evolved into a Naganadel but I'm presuming your probably going to wait until episode 140 airs before you add that.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
@1rkhachatryan hey Robert just letting you know but you need to update this thread considering that Meltan needs to be replaced by Melmetal, also Melmetal's loss to Silvally, and Pikachu's win against Silvally, Pikachu's draw against Zoroark, and Dusk Lycanroc's win against Midnight Lycanroc all need to be added. Also Ash's Poipole is confirmed to have evolved into a Naganadel but I'm presuming your probably going to wait until episode 140 airs before you add that.

Thanks for the reminder bro. School has been crazy so it totally slipped my mind xD.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I've updated everything, let me know if I missed anything :).

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Ash's Lycanroc:
L - Braviary

Ash's Rowlet:
W - Braviary
L - Venusaur

Ash's Torracat:
W - Venusaur

Ash's Melmetal:
W - Empoleon
L - Incineroar

Also, Ash's Poipole is now a Naganadel...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ash's Lycanroc:
L - Braviary

Ash's Rowlet:
W - Braviary
L - Venusaur

Ash's Torracat:
W - Venusaur

Ash's Melmetal:
W - Empoleon
L - Incineroar

Also, Ash's Poipole is now a Naganadel...

Added these and updated Naganadel :). Let me know if anything was missed.

Pteranodonte

To be fair, Incineroar has not won. He also fainted before Kukui could switch out his Incineroar (that recovered a few seconds later).
The battle with Kukui is not over and the refree has claimed that he is unable to battle, so you should either count it as a draw or add both a win and a loss.

dman_dustin

To be fair, Incineroar has not won. He also fainted before Kukui could switch out his Incineroar (that recovered a few seconds later).
The battle with Kukui is not over and the refree has claimed that he is unable to battle, so you should either count it as a draw or add both a win and a loss.

Kukui's Incineroar lost, Hala called it "Incineroar is unable to battle" then Ash's Torracat evolved, and then fainted afterwards. Kukui's Incineroar "waking" up had nothing to do with whether the match was over or not, it just recovered from fainting like most Pokemon do.

Nothing defeated Ash's Incineroar....except itself? Or maybe it just simply ran out of energy and was unable to battle. I don't know how you can call it a loss though, given that it was simply unable to battle as a result of exhaustion.

It didn't lose in the traditional sense, it lost simply because it couldn't battle anymore while not having an opponent to lose to.

Hala had to call it regardless of the consensus because it clearly was in no condition to keep fighting.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Na, he won. The ref called it that Incineroar was down while Torracat was still standing even before he evolved. He might have fainted but that was due to exhaustion after the fact not Incineroar.

Pteranodonte

Na, he won. The ref called it that Incineroar was down while Torracat was still standing even before he evolved. He might have fainted but that was due to exhaustion after the fact not Incineroar.
The ref also called Ash's Incineroar unable to battle, so he is also KO. And again, the battle is not over, so he count as a fainted Pokémon. Just facts.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
The ref also called Ash's Incineroar unable to battle, so he is also KO. And again, the battle is not over, so he count as a fainted Pokémon. Just facts.

Yes but it was at a separate point. For it to be a draw, the ref has to call them both down at the same time like what happened between Pikachu and Zoroark.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Is there an existing thread with the multi-region battle record of every Ash and friends' Pokémon since Kanto? Especially Pikachu...

This is the second version of this thread, the first was for Kalos.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I see... Thanks for the response! I thought there are threads for every region/series...

Na, I only started recently but I will be doing another one for the new series. It would just take too long to compile one for the whole series since it's 20+ years long.

Status
Not open for further replies.