• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hi guys, so since we are starting a new series, I thought we should start this thread up again, this time for SM.

This thread will list all the wins/ties/losses of all the main cast's pokemon. I think we should do it a little bit different this time though. I would like to only include actual defeats(swirly eyes). Battles that are interrupted or surrendered don't count. Again, not saying these pokemon don't have other battles, just saying that these are their confirmed full length battles that had a clear outcome. I've said this a lot but it keeps coming up so let me be clear.

Okay, so here we go:

Ash

Pikachu:

VS Gumshoos and Yungoos-W
VS Totem Gumshoos-W
VS Hariyama-W
VS Oricorio-W
VS Mega Gyarados-W
VS Mimikyu-W
VS Zeraora-L
VS Golurk-L
VS Mudsdale-W
VS Sudowoodo-W
VS Poliwrath-W
VS Araquanid-W
VS Gyarados-W
VS Scarmory-W
VS Clawitzer-W
VS Golisopod-W
VS Silvally-W
VS Zoroark-D
VS Tapu Koko-W

W-16 L-2 D-1

Rowlet:

VS Gumshoos and Yungoos-W
VS Totem Gumshoos-L
VS Crabrawler-W
VS Totem Lurantis and Castform-W
VS Midday Lycanroc and Probopass-W
VS Dartrix-L
VS Dartrix (rematch)-W
VS Zweilous and Druddigon-W
VS Decidueye-W
VS Braviary-W
VS Venusaur-L

W-8 L-3 D-

Dusk Lycanroc:

VS Mudbray-W
VS Midday Lycanroc and Probopass-W
VS Type: Null-L
VS Krookodile-L
VS Krookodile (rematch)-W
VS Sableye-W
VS Alolan Persian-W
VS Midnight Lycanroc-L
VS Midnight Lycanroc-W
VS Braviary-L
VS Charizard-W

W-7 L-4 D-

Incineroar:

VS Totem Lurantis and Castform-W
VS Incineroar-L
VS Electivire and Magmortar-W
VS Litten-W
VS Scizor-W
VS Golisopod-L
VS Venusaur-W
VS Incineroar-W

W-6 L-2 D-

Naganadel:

VS Lucario-W
VS Tapu Koko-L

W-1 L-1 D-

Melmetal:

VS Zweilous and Druddigon-W
VS Hypno-W
VS Silvally-L
VS Empoleon-W
VS Incineroar-L

W-3 L-2 D-

Mallow

Tsareena

VS Primarina-L

W- L-1 D-

Lana

Primarina:

VS Wishiwashi-W
VS Tsareena-W
VS Golisopod-L

W-2 L-1 D-

Eevee:

VS Corsola-W
VS Herdier-W
VS Staryu-W

W-3 L- D-

Sophocles

Togedemaru:

VS Shiinotic-W
VS Politoed-W

W-2 L- D-

Vikavolt:

VS Crawdaunt-W
VS Ribombee-W
VS Charizard-L

W-2 L-1 D-

Kiawe

Turtonator:

VS Alolan Marowak-L
VS Alolan Marowak (rematch)-W
VS Mega Steelix-L
VS Crawdaunt-W
VS Alolan Sandslash-W
VS Magmortar-W
VS Electivire-W
VS Metagross-W
VS Midnight Lycanroc-W
VS Silvally-L

W-7 L-3 D-

Alolan Marowak:

VS Turtonator-W
VS Turtonator (rematch)-L
VS Electivire-L
VS Electivire (rematch)-W
VS Zweilous-L
VS Gengar-W
VS Midnight Lycanroc-L

W-3 L-4 D-

Charizard

VS Vikavolt-W
VS Dusk Lycanroc-L

W-1 L-1 D-

Lillie

Alolan Vulpix:

VS Salamance-W
VS Umbreon-L

W-1 L-1 D-

So I believe that is all for now. Let me know if I missed something and tell me if you guys think I should add TR's pokemon to the list cuz at this point, I don't see them getting many proper battles.

Oh, and for clarity:

W=Win
L=Loss
D=Draw

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Hi guys, so since we are starting a new series, I thought we should start this thread up again, this time for SM.

This thread will list all the wins/ties/losses of all the main cast's pokemon. I think we should do it a little bit different this time though. I would like to only include actual defeats(swirly eyes). Battles that are interrupted, surrendered, or wild don't count. Again, not saying these pokemon don't have other battles, just saying that these are their confirmed full length battles that had a clear outcome. I've said this a lot but it keeps coming up so let me be clear.

Okay, so here we go:

Ash

Pikachu:

W- L- D-

Mallow

Bounsweet:

W- L- D-

Lana

Popplio:

W- L- D-

Sophocles

Togedemaru:

W- L- D-

Kiawe

Turtonator:

W- L- D-

Lillie

So I believe that is all for now. Let me know if I missed something and tell me if you guys think I should add TR's pokemon to the list cuz at this point, I don't see them getting many proper battles.

Oh, and for clarity:

W=Win
L=Loss
D=Draw

Um aren't you missing Alolan Vulpix for Lillie.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Um aren't you missing Alolan Vulpix for Lillie.

I'm only going on footage we've seen so far. While it is near her on the poster, it hasn't appeared in any footage which leads me to believe it will be at least a few episodes until Vulpix joins the fold. Even still, this is just a preliminary list at this point, it'll be updated once we have official info.

Red and Blue

Guess we will see if Pikachu can continue it's massive victory streak from XY.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I'm guessing that Pikachu will have the highest win percentage among all of Ash's Pokemon in SM.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Well at least i kinda hope sm didnt have unfinished battle record

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
If we're not counting the welcome party competitions, then Pikachu and Turtonator have wins against 3x Zubat, 3x Salandit and 3x Yungoos

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
If we're not counting the welcome party competitions, then Pikachu and Turtonator have wins against 3x Zubat, 3x Salandit and 3x Yungoos

I think Pikachu only knocked out three Salandits. The rest of the Pokemon were taken down by Turtonator, I believe.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
I think Pikachu only knocked out three Salandits. The rest of the Pokemon were taken down by Turtonator, I believe.

Technically they were all knocked out by Turtonator, but Pikachu and it were on the same team, so it's a joint win

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Technically they were all knocked out by Turtonator, but Pikachu and it were on the same team, so it's a joint win

Really? It seemed to me like the three Salandits were already knocked out by Pikachu. Anyway that Turtonator is a beast, maybe the next Mega Charizard-X?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Really? It seemed to me like the three Salandits were already knocked out by Pikachu. Anyway that Turtonator is a beast, maybe the next Mega Charizard-X?

No, but they were struggling to stand. Beastonator delivered the coup de grâce

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No, but they were struggling to stand. Beastonator delivered the coup de grâce

Oh that's so sad! I was thinking that Pikachu had three victories in one go!

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Updated with the results of today's episode. Let me know if anything was missed. Also I'm not sure about the Rowlet vs Oricorio battle because for all we know, hitting Mallow could of knocked him out.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok, added the wins from today's battle :).

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
So are you waiting until episode 15 airs where will most likely catch Rockruff before you add in Rockruff?

Ya, I'll add it sometime this next week.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Status
Not open for further replies.