• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
I don't know if you want to count this this early, but it's been confirmed by Dephender that Rockruff wins against Abareru-kun's Mudbray in the next episode.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
We including Rockruff? It was a clear swirly eyes on Mudbray, but I'm unsure whether we entered mid battle and thus, have it disqualified because it's not 'full length'.

satobato

Pokemon master
Rockruff wins a battle. Why it is not listed?.

satobato

Pokemon master
Rockruff wins a battle. Why it is not listed?.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Added Rockruff's win, sorry it took me a little while, I had school stuff to deal with lol.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Just asking this, why Pikachu's wins over the Team Skull grunts' Pokemon in SM011 are not counted here? Those Pokemon were clearly shown to be all knocked out by Gigavolt Havoc, they clearly all had swirly eyes.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Same reason Turtonator has no wins to its name - they're Mooks. They don't count.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Same reason Turtonator has no wins to its name - they're Mooks. They don't count.

But why not? That sounds unfair. Pikachu clearly knocked them out all by himself, unlike Turtonator.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
But why not? That sounds unfair. Pikachu clearly knocked them out all by himself, unlike Turtonator.

If it was like a legit battle maybe but they're no better then TR at this point so their battles don't count.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
If it was like a legit battle maybe but they're no better then TR at this point so their battles don't count.

Well but knocking out so many Pokemon at once is a feat and it probably is a bit unfair not to include that because they clearly all had swirly eyes, which you included as a criteria.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well but knocking out so many Pokemon at once is a feat and it probably a bit unfair not to include that because they clearly all had swirly eyes, which you included as a criteria.

Ya but again, I don't include the villain teams unless it's something like a tournament where they properly battle. So if Plumeria and Ash had a proper battle and Ash won then fairplay I'd add it but I'm not adding grunts.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Ya but again, I don't include the villain teams unless it's something like a tournament where they properly battle. So if Plumeria and Ash had a proper battle and Ash won then fairplay I'd add it but I'm not adding grunts.

Well so battles vs specific members of a villainous team counts but grunts doesn't right? I actually just had a look at the battle record thread of XY and just found out that one or two specific battles against villainous team members with conclusive results(swirly eyes) were not included. For example, Ash vs Xerosic in Greninja farewell episode. Greninja knocks out Crobat clearly with Water Shuriken and that wasn't included in Greninja's list of wins.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...-Record-Thread&highlight=Battle+record+thread
Will this kind of instances be included here?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well so battles vs specific members of a villainous team counts but grunts doesn't right? I actually just had a look at the battle record thread of XY and just found out that one or two specific battles against villainous team members with conclusive results(swirly eyes) were not included. For example, Ash vs Xerosic in Greninja farewell episode. Greninja knocks out Crobat clearly with Water Shuriken and that wasn't included in Greninja's list of wins.
http://www.serebiiforums.com/showth...-Record-Thread&highlight=Battle+record+thread
Will this kind of instances be included here?

It's not just any battle though, I mean specific one on one battles, almost all of the battles against villain teams are all about defending themselves and almost always involve at least Ash and one other person. It's very rarely just Ash battling by himself, especially in XY.

These battle lists are mostly just for counting up the total amount of proper full battles each pokemon has, usually those involve a referee of some sort whether that be another companion or an official one.

And don't worry, Pikachu will still have double the amount of wins as anybody else at the end, hes fine lol.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It's time to add Charjabug here!

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Would Pikachu winning against Oricorio in today's episode count? Even if it wasn't under Ash's ownership?

Everything12

I don't see why it wouldn't count unless the Ash above Pikachu record means its battles Pikachu has with Ash instead of Pikachu belonging to Ash then I would just create another Pikachu record under Lillie's section.

Status
Not open for further replies.