• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
I think it's now time to add Popplio's win over Totem Wishiwashi here.

Golden_Latias

#SlayQueenSlay
Pikachu's win over Oricorio in SM30 has not been added either unless you're not counting it because Ash wasn't in control.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm bringing up this again- shouldn't Popplio's win over Totem Wishiwashi be listed here? That was a legitimate win Popplio earned itself.

I'm not sure if that was a win tbh, I think what happened was that Popplio bought his HP down to what was required for him to revert back into solo mode.

Pikachu's win over Oricorio in SM30 has not been added either unless you're not counting it because Ash wasn't in control.

I think I'll add this one since it's Pikachu's battle record in general and not just under Ash's control.

ShadowForce720

I'm not sure if that was a win tbh, I think what happened was that Popplio bought his HP down to what was required for him to revert back into solo mode.

I think I'll add this one since it's Pikachu's battle record in general and not just under Ash's control.

It was though considering the Wishiwashi seemed to considered it a win considering that when it's school form was broken it didn't choose to keep fighting and it came over to give Lana the Waterium Z. So it seems as far as the Totem Wishiwashi is concerned it considered someone beating it in it's school form and knocking it back to it's solo form to be a win for the person, so basically to Totem Wishiwashi it does not matter to it if all the Wishwashi's solo forms weren't knocked out, what matters to it seems to be if you can beat it's school form.

Basically to Totem Wishiwashi its seems to consider knocking it out of it's school form and back into it's solo form to be the same thing as KO a single pokemon. So in Totem Wishiwashi's eyes Popplio and Lana beat it fair and square.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It was though considering the Wishiwashi seemed to considered it a win considering that when it's school form was broken it didn't choose to keep fighting and it came over to give Lana the Waterium Z. So it seems as far as the Totem Wishiwashi is concerned it considered someone beating it in it's school form and knocking it back to it's solo form to be a win for the person, so basically to Totem Wishiwashi it does not matter to it if all the Wishwashi's solo forms weren't knocked out, what matters to it seems to be if you can beat it's school form.

Basically to Totem Wishiwashi its seems to consider knocking it out of it's school form and back into it's solo form to be the same thing as KO a single pokemon. So in Totem Wishiwashi's eyes Popplio and Lana beat it fair and square.

Ok, I guess I'll count it this time then.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It's time to add Alolan Marowak here. Plus should Turtonator's loss and win against Alolan Marowak count? I know it was wild but it became Kiawe's anyway.

ShadowForce720

why haven't you added Kiawe's Alolan Marowak to his roster yet 1rkhachatryan? Because it needs to be add here since Kiawe actually caught it.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
It's time to add Alolan Marowak here. Plus should Turtonator's loss and win against Alolan Marowak count? I know it was wild but it became Kiawe's anyway.

why haven't you added Kiawe's Alolan Marowak to his roster yet 1rkhachatryan? Because it needs to be add here since Kiawe actually caught it.

Sorry for the delay guys, he's added. Also I'm gonna add the win as it was pretty clearly a completed battle but idk on Turtonator's loss since they never showed him fainted.

ShadowForce720

Sorry for the delay guys, he's added. Also I'm gonna add the win as it was pretty clearly a completed battle but idk on Turtonator's loss since they never showed him fainted.

I fail to see how Turtonator's lost wouldn't count as even though we didn't see it's eyes I'm pretty sure that it's safe to say that Turtonator did faint or at the very least was to the point to where it was unable to battle considering it's not like it showed Turtonator getting back up as it seemed to be pretty clear with the way that Kiawe was very worried about Turtonator after it went down and the fact that after Ash arrived it quickly cut over to the pokemon center meaning that they most likely had to rush Turtonator there.

So I think no matter how you look at it Turtonator did lose, as it's not like the case with other battles where the battle got interrupted by something else, so I do think you should count the first battle between Alolan Marowak and Turtonator as a loss for Turtonator and a win for Alolan Marowak since it was pretty clear and obvious that Alolan Marowak won the battle.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I fail to see how Turtonator's lost wouldn't count as even though we didn't see it's eyes I'm pretty sure that it's safe to say that Turtonator did faint or at the very least was to the point to where it was unable to battle considering it's not like it showed Turtonator getting back up as it seemed to be pretty clear with the way that Kiawe was very worried about Turtonator after it went down and the fact that after Ash arrived it quickly cut over to the pokemon center meaning that they most likely had to rush Turtonator there.

So I think no matter how you look at it Turtonator did lose, as it's not like the case with other battles where the battle got interrupted by something else, so I do think you should count the first battle between Alolan Marowak and Turtonator as a loss for Turtonator and a win for Alolan Marowak since it was pretty clear and obvious that Alolan Marowak won the battle.

Ok, that does make sense. I'll added since Turtonator was even attempting to get back up.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Rowlet defeated ally Castform and Litten defeated Totem Lurantis. But is was sort of like a double battle, where both of them contributed in knocking out each Pokemon. So should both of their wins count as a whole? It doesn't make a difference in their win count, though!

EDIT: Yes and I want to say that Rowlet's loss against Oricorio should count. It doesn't matter whether hitting Mallow knocked Rowlet out, the fact is that Oricorio's attack sent Rowlet flying which caused it to hit Mallow. If a Pokemon is sent flying by its opponent's attack, and then it hits a hard surface and then is knocked out, it's still a win because the attack contributed in a knockout. This kind of instances happen in many battles that an opponent is sent flying by a move and then it crashes into a concrete surface and is knocked out.

For example:

[IMG300]http://i.imgur.com/pbml684.jpg[/IMG300]

In XY&Z13, Greninja sends Sceptile flying into a concrete wall and Sceptile is knocked out. This is counted as a win. So I fail to see why Rowlet's loss won't count because it hit Mallow's head.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Rowlet defeated ally Castform and Litten defeated Totem Lurantis. But is was sort of like a double battle, where both of them contributed in knocking out each Pokemon. So should both of their wins count as a whole? It doesn't make a difference in their win count, though!

EDIT: Yes and I want to say that Rowlet's loss against Oricorio should count. It doesn't matter whether hitting Mallow knocked Rowlet out, the fact is that Oricorio's attack sent Rowlet flying which caused it to hit Mallow. If a Pokemon is sent flying by its opponent's attack, and then it hits a hard surface and then is knocked out, it's still a win because the attack contributed in a knockout. This kind of instances happen in many battles that an opponent is sent flying by a move and then it crashes into a concrete surface and is knocked out.

For example:

[IMG300]http://i.imgur.com/pbml684.jpg[/IMG300]

In XY&Z13, Greninja sends Sceptile flying into a concrete wall and Sceptile is knocked out. This is counted as a win. So I fail to see why Rowlet's loss won't count because it hit Mallow's head.

No, it shouldn't since it's unclear if Rowlet would have been unable to battle if it land on the ground as it's possible that the only reason it was knocked out was because it hit Mallow's head, and the difference between this and Sceptile hitting a concrete wall is the fact that the concrete wall was there from the beginning of the battle and wall are considered part of the environment and considered part of the battlefield where as Mallow wasn't there at the start of the battle and wasn't a part of the battlefield so, no it's not the same thing as what happened to Sceptile.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No, it shouldn't since it's unclear if Rowlet would have been unable to battle if it land on the ground as it's possible that the only reason it was knocked out was because it hit Mallow's head, and the difference between this and Sceptile hitting a concrete wall is the fact that the concrete wall was there from the beginning of the battle and wall are considered part of the environment and considered part of the battlefield where as Mallow wasn't there at the start of the battle and wasn't a part of the battlefield so, no it's not the same thing as what happened to Sceptile.

I disagree. What is so much of a difference in hitting a concrete wall and hitting someone's head? Is there any proof that Mallow head is more harder? Plus, if Rowlet hit the ground instead of Mallow's head, how is that a massive difference. You can't also definitely prove that Mallow's head is more harder than the ground (that's highly unlikely). Rowlet was already send flying by Oricorio's attack and then after it hit Mallow's head, and was knocked out. If hitting Mallow's head knocked it out, then hitting the ground would've knocked it out too(considering the altitude from it fell). Because its unlikely that Mallow's head is somehow more harder than the ground. It's better to accept that the force of Oricorio's attack was enough to knock Rowlet out.

ShadowForce720

I disagree. What is so much of a difference in hitting a concrete wall and hitting someone's head? Is there any proof that Mallow head is more harder? Plus, if Rowlet hit the ground instead of Mallow's head, how is that a massive difference. You can't also definitely prove that Mallow's head is more harder than the ground (that's highly unlikely). Rowlet was already send flying by Oricorio's attack and then after it hit Mallow's head, and was knocked out. If hitting Mallow's head knocked it out, then hitting the ground would've knocked it out too. Because its unlikely that Mallow's head is somehow more harder than the ground. It's better to accept that the force of Oricorio's attack was enough to knock Rowlet out.

Because Mallow isn't part of the battlefield, and whose to say that hitting Mallow's head wasn't the reason why Rowlet got knocked out, the point is no matter how you look at it's not clear that if Rowlet hit the ground instead of Mallow's head that it would have been knocked out. Could Rowlet have been unable to battle if it hit the ground? maybe but we don't know for sure so it doesn't count as Mallow isn't considered part of the battlefield.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Added the wins for Rowlet and Litten. I decided to combine Lurantis and Castform into one battle because unlike the case of Totem Gumshoos and his grunts, it wasn't two separate battles.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Because Mallow isn't part of the battlefield, and whose to say that hitting Mallow's head wasn't the reason why Rowlet got knocked out, the point is no matter how you look at it's not clear that if Rowlet hit the ground instead of Mallow's head that it would have been knocked out. Could Rowlet have been unable to battle if it hit the ground? maybe but we don't know for sure so it doesn't count as Mallow isn't considered part of the battlefield.

Oricorio's attack sent Rowlet flying and that's why it hit Mallow. It doesn't matter how much of a hard surface you're sent flying into by your opponent's attack, in an official battle, it's most likely that it will be declared as a knockout by the referee (look what even Infernape did Paul's Aggron). Plus it's very hard to claim that Mallow's head is somehow more harder than the ground, so it's probably better to accept that the force of Oricorio's attack was enough to knock Rowlet out. It's unlikely that there wouldn't have been a difference even if Mallow was there. But regardless, even if it was so, if Rowlet vs Oricorio was an official battle, it'd have been most probably called a knockout by the referee.

@Robert: Just wondering what's your view on Rowlet vs Oricorio at the moment?

ShadowForce720

Oricorio's attack sent Rowlet flying and that's why it hit Mallow. It doesn't matter how much of a hard surface you're sent flying into by your opponent's attack, in an official battle, it's most likely that it will be declared as a knockout by the referee (look what even Infernape did Paul's Aggron). Plus it's very hard to claim that Mallow's head is somehow more harder than the ground, so it's probably better to accept that the force of Oricorio's attack was enough to knock Rowlet out. It's unlikely that there wouldn't have been a difference even if Mallow was there. But regardless, even if it was so, if Rowlet vs Oricorio was an official battle, it'd have been most probably called a knockout by the referee.

Again Mallow isn't part of the battlefield, so no it's not the same thing as hitting a wall or the ground. So since we don't know if it would have been knocked out if hit the ground instead of hitting Mallow's head it can't be count as a lost. Also it doesn't matter if you think that Rowlet would have been knocked out if hit the ground because there is no way to confirm that so no it does not count.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

@Robert: Just wondering what's your view on Rowlet vs Oricorio at the moment?

I stated my view on that when the episode first aired, Rowlet was only shown to be knocked out AFTER hitting Mallow so we can't be sure if it was Oricorio who knocked him out.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Again Mallow isn't part of the battlefield, so no it's not the same thing as hitting a wall or the ground. So since we don't know if it would have been knocked out if hit the ground instead of hitting Mallow's head it can't be count as a lost. Also it doesn't matter if you think that Rowlet would have been knocked out if hit the ground because there is no way to confirm that so no it does not count.
Just imagine if it was an official battle. It'd have still most probably called a knockout by the referee. After all it was Oricorio's attack which send Rowlet flying into Mallow. If Rowlet didn't hit Mallow's head, it'd have obviously hit the ground. How can you say there would have been a massive difference?
I stated my view on that when the episode first aired, Rowlet was only shown to be knocked out AFTER hitting Mallow so we can't be sure if it was Oricorio who knocked him out.

I'll just say the same thing here. Just imagine if it was an official battle. Do you really think that the referee wouldn't have called it a knockout?

Status
Not open for further replies.