• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowForce720

Just imagine if it was an official battle. It'd have still most probably called a knockout by the referee. After all it was Oricorio's attack which send Rowlet flying into Mallow. If Rowlet didn't hit Mallow's head, it'd have obviously hit the ground. How can you say there would have been a massive difference?

I'll just say the same thing here. Just imagine if it was an official battle. Do you really think that the referee wouldn't have called it a knockout?

Realistically if it was a official battle where there was referee then Mallow wouldn't even be that close to the battlefield to where Rowlet being sent flying would whack into her head meaning that, it hitting Mallow's head wouldn't have happened. As for how can it be said that there is a massive difference that's easy it's because no matter how you look at it Mallow is not considered a part of the battlefield where as the walls and grounds are.

It's not rocket science, it's not that hard to understand that Mallow is not part of the battlefield.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Realistically if it was a official battle where there was referee then Mallow wouldn't even be that close to the battlefield to where Rowlet being sent flying would whack into her head meaning that, it hitting Mallow's head wouldn't have happened. As for how can it be said that there is a massive difference that's easy it's because no matter how you look at it Mallow is not considered a part of the battlefield where as the walls and grounds are.

It's not rocket science, it's not that hard to understand that Mallow is not part of the battlefield.

Mallow is not a part of the battlefield, sure. But if Rowlet didn't hit Mallow it'd have hit the ground, simple. And it's very hard to claim that hitting Mallow's head and hitting the ground would've been too much difference (because it's clear that if Rowlet would've hit the ground if it didn't hit Mallow.

And similar situations can happen is a battle. If one of Ash's Pokemon send flying by the opponent's attack and then it hits Ash's head and is knocked out. Do you really think in that case the referee won't declare it as a knockout.

ShadowForce720

Mallow is not a part of the battlefield, sure. But if Rowlet didn't hit Mallow it'd have hit the ground, simple. And it's very hard to claim that hitting Mallow's head and hitting the ground would've been too much difference (because it's clear that if Rowlet would've hit the ground if it didn't hit Mallow.

And similar situations can happen is a battle. If one of Ash's Pokemon send flying by the opponent's attack and then it hits Ash's head and is knocked out. Do you really think in that case the referee won't declare it as a knockout

Again it doesn't matter because there is no way to confirm that Rowlet would have been knocked out if it hit the ground, so no matter how you slice it, and no matter how much you think Rowlet would have been knocked out by hitting the ground the point is there is no way to confirm it so it can't be count as a lost. I don't know in regards to if hit Ash who was participating in battle what would happen but even if the referee did declare that as a lost you can not count Rowlet hitting Mallow causing to get knocked out as a lost because Mallow isn't participating in the battle so no matter how you look at it, since it's not clear that if Rowlet hit the ground that it would have been knocked out and there is no way to confirm that it would be knocked out and since it hit Mallow's head who is not participating in the battle no matter how you look at it you can not count as a lost no matter what logic you try to use.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Again it doesn't matter because there is no way to confirm that Rowlet would have been knocked out if it hit the ground, so no matter how you slice it, and no matter how much you think Rowlet would have been knocked out by hitting the ground the point is there is no way to confirm it so it can't be count as a lost.

But still if that was an official battle, it'd have been most probably called a knockout by the referee (Occam Razor says that) so the point stands. If one of Ash's Pokemon is sent flying by its opponent's attack during an official battle and it's knocked out by hitting Ash's head, it's very difficult to envision that the referee won't call it a knockout. So I fail to see why the loss won't count.

ShadowForce720

But still if that was an official battle, it'd have been most probably called a knockout by the referee (Occam Razor says that) so the point stands. If one of Ash's Pokemon is sent flying by its opponent's attack during an official battle and it's knocked out by hitting Ash's head, it's very difficult to envision that the referee won't call it a knockout. So I fail to see why the loss won't count.

The point still stands that Mallow is not part of the battlefield and not participating in the battle so no matter how much you try to argue it Rowlet hitting Mallow on the head is not counted as a lost so that point still stands. So no it's not the same thing as it hitting Ash, because Ash is participating in the battle where Mallow is not and is just observing so therefore you can't count Rowlet hitting her on the head and getting knocked out as a lost since Mallow is not part of the battlefield and is not participating in the battle. You can argue this as much as you want and use whatever logic you want however the point still stands that Rowlet getting knocked out doesn't count as a lost.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
The point still stands that Mallow is not part of the battlefield and not participating in the battle so no matter how much you try to argue it Rowlet hitting Mallow on the head is not counted as a lost so that point still stands. So no it's not the same thing as it hitting Ash, because Ash is participating in the battle where Mallow is not and is just observing so therefore you can't count Rowlet hitting her on the head and getting knocked out as a lost since Mallow is not part of the battlefield and is not participating in the battle. You can argue this as much as you want and use whatever logic you want however the point still stands that Rowlet getting knocked out doesn't count as a lost.

So what Mallow isn't participating in the battle and isn't part of the battlefield? The point still stands that Oricorio's attack sent Rowlet flying into Mallow, so the attack contributed in a knockout, simple. It's not that Rowlet hit Mallow of its own. If if was a concrete wall instead of Mallow's head you would count it as a loss, but because it's Mallow's head, you're saying it isn't a loss. Why? Has it been ever stated that if Pokemon hits something else which isn't part of the battlefied, it doesn't count as a loss? Where? Oricorio's attack contributed in the knockout, it sent Rowlet flying. So why should it matter into what Rowlet was sent flying? There is no such rule stated that if a Pokemon is sent flying by its opponent's attack into something which isn't a part of the battlefield then then it shouldn't couldn't as a loss. So I seriously fail to see why Rowlet's loss shouldn't count just because it hit Mallow. Oricorio's attack caused Rowlet to crash into something which resulted in a knockout, that's what should matter in this regard.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

So what Mallow isn't participating in the battle and isn't part of the battlefield? The point still stands that Oricorio's attack sent Rowlet flying into Mallow, so the attack contributed in a knockout, simple. It's not that Rowlet hit Mallow of its own. If if was a concrete wall instead of Mallow's head you would count it as a loss, but because it's Mallow's head, you're saying it isn't a loss. Why? Has it been ever stated that if Pokemon hits something else which isn't part of the battlefied, it doesn't count as a loss? Where? Oricorio's attack contributed in the knockout, it sent Rowlet flying. So why should it matter into what Rowlet was sent flying? There is no such rule stated that if a Pokemon is sent flying by its opponent's attack into something which isn't a part of the battlefield then then it shouldn't couldn't as a loss. So I seriously fail to see why Rowlet's loss shouldn't count just because it hit Mallow. Oricorio's attack caused Rowlet to crash into something which resulted in a knockout, that's what should matter in this regard.

It's simple because Mallow isn't participating in the battle and isn't part of the battlefield. As for why there is no rule about it that is because in official matches if your not participating in the battle your not allowed to be that close to the battlefield. So no matter how you try to argue this Rowlet hitting Mallow's head does not count as a lost.

At this point it's really pointless for you to keep arguing that it count's as a lost because I doubt Robert is really going to count it as a lost, which means no matter how you try to argue it or what logic you try to use it most likely won't be recorded her and if you have a problem with that then take it up with Robert since he is the one that is managing these records in this thread.

Last edited:

p96822

Evolve me please
Wait can we count that Rowlet knock out Probopass and Rockruff knocked out Rowlett and Lyncanroc

Everything12

I don't count Rowlet being knocked out because it wasn't prepared for Rockruff attacking it and it wouldn't defend it self by hurting its teammate.

p96822

Evolve me please
I don't count Rowlet being knocked out because it wasn't prepared for Rockruff attacking it and it wouldn't defend it self by hurting its teammate.

But Kukui said it was unable to battle so it might count to the knock out count

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Rowlet being knocked out by Rockruff shouldn't count because it was pretty much by his own teammate.

Their wins should basically count as one for each of them together because it was a Double Battle.

Everything12

But Kukui said it was unable to battle so it might count to the knock out count

I personally don't count it because Rowlet wasn't prepared for Rockruff to attack it and if it did know it would attack would it be taking that easily or would it defend itself stop it from being taken down.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Guys a double battle doesn't end until both of one sides pokemon are out, that means that both Rowlet and Rockruff get a win here and no losses.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Guys a double battle doesn't end until both of one sides pokemon are out, that means that both Rowlet and Rockruff get a win here and no losses.

Well, sure, but if Rowlet got knocked out by one of Olivia's Pokemon that should've counted as a loss, I think.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well, sure, but if Rowlet got knocked out by one of Olivia's Pokemon that should've counted as a loss, I think.

No because again, the battle didn't end there. You call stuff at the end of the current battle, that's how it always works.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No because again, the battle didn't end there. You call stuff at the end of the current battle, that's how it always works.

But still, it counts, because the referee calls the knockout there. By your logic, Pikachu didn't lose to Avalugg in the Wulfric rematch because the match didn't end there? Those are still individual knockouts, and should obviously count.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
But still, it counts, because the referee calls the knockout there. By your logic, Pikachu didn't lose to Avalugg in the Wulfric rematch because the match didn't end there? Those are still individual knockouts, and should obviously count.

No because a single battle=/=a double battle. In a single battle you're on your own, therefore when you lose, you lose, that's it. A double battle is different in that the battle still goes on if one of the pokemon faints as the goal is to knock out ones side completely.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No because a single battle=/=a double battle. In a single battle you're on your own, therefore when you lose, you lose, that's it. A double battle is different in that the battle still goes on if one of the pokemon faints as the goal is to knock out ones side completely.

But that's not the case, since the referee does call out the knockout when one Pokemon is knocked out in a double battle. So it is an individual knockout.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
But that's not the case, since the referee does call out the knockout when one Pokemon is knocked out in a double battle. So it is an individual knockout.

A knockout is different then a winner. In single battles they announce the winner but in doubles the winner isn't announced until the very end of the battle. This thread is for full completed battles seriously I made that very clear. And regardless Rowlet didn't get knocked out by Olivia so it still doesn't matter.

Genaller

Silver Soul
Yeah I don't think Rowlet's KO can count against it since it isn't Rowlet's job to be on guard against friendly fire. I'd say add 1 win for both Rowlet and Rockruff winning the double battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.