• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
oh yeah doesn't this need to be updated as Rockruff should be replaced by Dusk Lycanroc, as it just evolved in today's episode.

Ok, added, thanks for the reminder. Also decided to add Midday to Olivia's to clarify between the three.

p96822

Evolve me please
Kiawe Turtonator
VS Alolan Marowak-L
VS Alolan Marowak(rematch)-W
VS Mega Steelix L
W-1 L-2 D-

Ash's Pikachu

VS Gumshoos and Yungoos-W
VS Totem Gumshoos-W
VS Hariyama-W
VS Oricorio-W
Vs Mega Gyarados

W-5 L- D

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Added Ash's win and Kiawe's loss :).

ShadowForce720

Hi guys, so since we are starting a new series, I thought we should start this thread up again, this time for SM.

This thread will list all the wins/ties/losses of all the main cast's pokemon. I think we should do it a little bit different this time though. I would like to only include actual defeats(swirly eyes). Battles that are interrupted, surrendered, or wild don't count. Again, not saying these pokemon don't have other battles, just saying that these are their confirmed full length battles that had a clear outcome. I've said this a lot but it keeps coming up so let me be clear.

Okay, so here we go:

Ash

Pikachu:

VS Totem Gumshoos-W
VS Hariyama-W
VS Oricorio-W
VS Mega Gyarados-W

W-5 L- D-

Rowlet:

VS Totem Gumshoos-L
VS Crabrawler-W
VS Totem Lurantis and Castform-W
VS Midday Lycanroc and Probopass-W

W-4 L-1 D-

Dusk Lycanroc:

VS Mudbray-W
VS Midday Lycanroc and Probopass-W

W-2 L- D-

Litten:

VS Totem Lurantis and Castform-W

W-1 L- D-

Mallow

Steenee:

W- L- D-

Lana

Popplio:

VS Wishiwashi-W

W-1 L- D-

Sophocles

Togedemaru:

W- L- D-

Charjabug:

W- L- D-

Kiawe

Turtonator:

VS Alolan Marowak-L
VS Alolan Marowak(rematch)-W
VS Mega Steelix-L

W-1 L-1 D-

Alolan Marowak:

VS Turtonator-W
VS Turtonator(rematch)-L

W-1 L-1 D-

Lillie

Alolan Vulpix:

W- L- D-

So I believe that is all for now. Let me know if I missed something and tell me if you guys think I should add TR's pokemon to the list cuz at this point, I don't see them getting many proper battles.

Oh, and for clarity:

W=Win
L=Loss
D=Draw

just pointing this out but for Kiawe's Turtonator shouldn't it be two loses instead of one because I know the one is lost to Alolan Marowak, but then it had a lost to Mega Steelix and you put that battle in the record but it seems like when you were totaling up Turtonator's wins and loses you forgot to add a lost to Tutonator it should L-2 instead of L-1.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
just pointing this out but for Kiawe's Turtonator shouldn't it be two loses instead of one because I know the one is lost to Alolan Marowak, but then it had a lost to Mega Steelix and you put that battle in the record but it seems like when you were totaling up Turtonator's wins and loses you forgot to add a lost to Tutonator it should L-2 instead of L-1.

Whoops, sorry I added it to the list but not the total, my bad xD.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
It's time to add Dusk Lycanroc's loss to Type:Null here.

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Marowak and Tortanator defeat Salazzle

And Salazzle is shown to be back and fighting in SM54's preview, so that shouldn't count.

ShadowForce720

And Salazzle is shown to be back and fighting in SM54's preview, so that shouldn't count.

no, it still counts because regardless of whether or not it comes back in episode 54, the point is it was still very clearly knocked out and lost in episode 53 considering it had the swirly eyes on it.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
no, it still counts because regardless of whether or not it comes back in episode 54, the point is it was still very clearly knocked out and lost in episode 53 considering it had the swirly eyes on it.

If an opponent is shown to come back to consiousness and fight after you knock him out, then the the KO is pointless since the battle is continuing. So by your logic Brock's Forretress won over James's Cacnea back in AG though Cacnea recovered though healing methods by other Pokemon, came back, and knocked out Forretress?

ShadowForce720

If an opponent is shown to come back to consiousness and fight after you knock him out, then the the KO is pointless since the battle is continuing. So by your logic Brock's Forretress won over James's Cacnea back in AG though Cacnea recovered though healing methods by other Pokemon, came back, and knocked out Forretress?

No, it doesn't, it still counts as a win for Alolan Marowak and Turtonator because it was clearly shown that Salazzle had the swirly eyes and therefore lost, and no you can you use the whole situation with James's Cacena and Brock's Forretress to disprove that because in that entire battle between them Cacnea never had the Swirly eyes that showed that it was clearly defeated were Forretress did, so no Brock's Forretress did not get a win over Cacnea in that episode, plus going by your logic then that should mean that Ash's pokemon's wins over the Totem Pokemon shouldn't count as after showing the Swirly eyes they got back up and where well enough to give Ash the Z-crystal not to mention the fact that within the same episode as the battle with Totem Gumshoos, even though it just lost it was still able to go and attack the Alolan Rattata and Raticate which would mean by your own logic that Ash's win over it shouldn't count.

Also no you can not cherry pick and say that oh the wins against Totem Pokemon which showed the Swirly eyes count but not the battle against Salazzle. The point is Salazzle clearly without a shadow of a doubt showed the Swirly eyes which means that it was defeated and the win counts, it doesn't matter if it comes back in episode 54, considering that still doesn't change the fact that it got defeated.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No, it doesn't, it still counts as a win for Alolan Marowak and Turtonator because it was clearly shown that Salazzle had the swirly eyes and therefore lost, and no you can you use the whole situation with James's Cacena and Brock's Forretress to disprove that because in that entire battle between them Cacnea never had the Swirly eyes that showed that it was clearly defeated were Forretress did, so no Brock's Forretress did not get a win over Cacnea in that episode,
No you're wrong here, Cacnea was KO'd and it got revived, Ash clearly says afterwards: 'Cacnea was knocked out and it got revived?' So yeah, my example is relevant.

plus going by your logic then that should mean that Ash's pokemon's wins over the Totem Pokemon shouldn't count as after showing the Swirly eyes they got back up and where well enough to give Ash the Z-crystal not to mention the fact that within the same episode as the battle with Totem Gumshoos, even though it just lost it was still able to go and attack the Alolan Rattata and Raticate which would mean by your own logic that Ash's win over it shouldn't count.

?????? Did you miss my entire point? If a opponent Pokemon comes back to consiousness and continues the fight, then the KO shouldn't count, like Cacnea vs Forretress. In the Totem's cases the fight didn't continue after the Totem's were knocked out. The Totems were KO'd, and the fight ended.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

No you're wrong here, Cacnea was KO'd and it got revived, Ash clearly says afterwards: 'Cacnea was knocked out and it got revived?' So yeah, my example is relevant.

?????? Did you miss my entire point? If a opponent Pokemon comes back to consiousness and continues the fight, then the KO shouldn't count, like Cacnea vs Forretress. In the Totem's casers the fight didn't continue after the Totem's were knocked out. The Totems were KO'd, and the fight ended.

No, your example is not relevant because in that battle Cacnea did not show Swirly eyes that indicated that it was defeated, or that it had been knocked unconscious. No, Again Salazzle was clearly defeated as unlike Cacnea, Salazzle did have Swirly eyes therefore by the criteria of this thread it does count as a defeat for Salazzle.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No, your example is not relevant because in that battle Cacnea did not show Swirly eyes that indicated that it was defeated, or that it had been knocked unconscious. No, Again Salazzle was clearly defeated as unlike Cacnea, Salazzle did have Swirly eyes therefore by the criteria of this thread it does count as a defeat for Salazzle.

And then again Ash's statement proves your point outright wrong, and confirms that Cacnea was KO'd.

You're still missing the simple point that if after being KO'd a Pokemon revives and continues the fight, then the fight isn't over, it's still continuing. So nobody is the winner until the fight ends. So the KO is absolutely pointless there.

ShadowForce720

And then again Ash's statement proves your point outright wrong, and confirms that Cacnea was KO'd.

You're still missing the simple point that if after being KO'd a Pokemon revives and continues the fight, then the fight isn't over, it's still continuing. So nobody is the winner until the fight ends. So the KO is absolutely pointless there.

No, it doesn't because again Cacnea never showed the Swirly eyes that would indicate that it was defeated meaning regardless of what Ash said Cacnea wasn't yet knocked out. And your missing the point Salazzle clearly showed the swirly eyes meaning by the criteria of this thread it was defeated and the win does count, it doesn't matter if it got revived and came back the point is it was still KO quite clearly and by the criteria of this thread where Swirly eyes means a defeat it means that regardless of it reviving the win still counts, you may not like it but it doesn't change that the win against Salazzle still counts.

Going by the Criteria of this thread which says that showing swirly eyes is a actual defeat, and it does not say that it some how is voided if the Pokemon gets revived that means whether you like it or not using the criteria of this thread Salazzle was defeated and the win does count.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No, it doesn't because again Cacnea never showed the Swirly eyes that would indicate that it was defeated meaning regardless of what Ash said Cacnea wasn't yet knocked out. And your missing the point Salazzle clearly showed the swirly eyes meaning by the criteria of this thread it was defeated and the win does count, it doesn't matter if it got revived and came back the point is it was still KO quite clearly and by the criteria of this thread where Swirly eyes means a defeat it means that regardless of it reviving the win still counts, you may not like it but it doesn't change that the win against Salazzle still counts.

Oh, so if it's clearly mentioned and confirmed by a statement that a Pokemon is knocked out, it isn't knocked out because it didn't have swirly eyes?

Simple thing: Swirly eyes aren't needed when it's confirmed by a statement. What about Pikachu vs Latios? Did they have swirly eyes? So by your logic it wasn't a Double KO, right?

If the fight is continuing do to the Pokemon getting revived after it's KO'd, then the KO is pointless because the fight hasn't ended, it's still continuing. So nobody still has won that fight. Otherwise, by that logic, Forretress also got a win against Cacnea though Cacnea came back and KO'd Forretress.

ShadowForce720

Oh, so if it's clearly mentioned and confirmed by a statement that a Pokemon is knocked out, it isn't knocked out because it didn't have swirly eyes?

Simple thing: Swirly eyes aren't needed when it's confirmed by a statement. What about Pikachu vs Latios? Did they have swirly eyes? So by your logic it wasn't a Double KO, right?

If the fight is continuing do to the Pokemon getting revived after it's KO'd, then the KO is pointless because the fight hasn't ended, it's still continuing. So nobody still has won that fight. Otherwise, by that logic, Forretress also got a win against Cacnea though Cacnea came back and KO'd Forretress.

No, because in the case of Pikachu vs Latios there was a official referee/judge in the match that determined whether or not the Pokemon were knocked out, and I know this may come as a shock to you but Ash is not a official judge or referee meaning that just because Ash might think it got knocked out doesn't mean it was actually knocked out. Also it doesn't matter if you think the KO is pointless, considering that by criteria of this thread it means that the Win against Sazzale still counts.

Also the criteria of this thread does not anywhere state that a Pokemon getting revived after it showed the swirly eyes voids the win, all it says that a Pokemon that shows swirly eyes means that it was defeated, meaning that the win against Salazzle still counts as it fits the criteria of the thread which the same can't be said about the whole thing about Forretress vs Cacnea, if you don't like it take it up with Robert since he is the one who made this thread and the criteria for which battle count in this thread.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
No, there is a official referee/judge in the match that determined whether or not the Pokemon were knocked out, and I know this may come as a shock to you but Ash is not a official judge or referee meaning that just because Ash might think it got knocked out doesn't mean it was actually knocked out. Also it doesn't matter if you think the KO is pointless, considering that by criteria of this thread it means that the Win against Sazzale still counts.

And that point is moot, because it's the writers who put in the statements to confirm whether a Pokemon was knocked out. What is the point of the writers putting in the statement, if Cacnea wasn't KO'd?

And then again, by your logic, Turtonator's loss vs Alolan Marowak in this thread shouldn't count, because swirly eyes weren't shown, and there was no official referee. And then again, what about Charizard vs Poliwrath(1st match), where Charizard didn't have swirly eyes, and there was no referee? What about Greninja vs Clawitzer in Ash vs Sawyer 3rd battle, where Clawitzer didn't have swirly eyes, and there was no referee?

And sorry there is no question of any criteria when the fight is continuing after the Pokemon has got revived, which means the fight hasn't ended. Otherwise you have to also say Forretress beat Cacnea even though Cacnea came back and KO'd Forretress, which hardly makes any sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.