• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Na, I only started recently but I will be doing another one for the new series. It would just take too long to compile one for the whole series since it's 20+ years long.

I see... I'll try to make one for Kanto to Decolore Islands if I have free time, I just need "your" mechanics...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I see... I'll try to make one for Kanto to Decolore Islands if I have free time, I just need "your" mechanics...

Honestly the first page explains it pretty well. I only count battles that are completed and done either through the pokemon fainting with swirly eyes or a judge or ref calling the battle.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Does this include ambush battles such as villain grunt battles?

No, usually I don't include TR especially since they don't usually faint and don't participate in full battles a lot. Now if it's like a tournament battle that is different. For instance if Pikachu had faced and beaten either Mimikyu or Wobbuffet, then the wins would be counted for Pikachu. I also don't add TR to the list at all because it happens so infrequently and especially this season, their battles almost never finished because of Bewear so keeping track would be pointless.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

cam24t

Master
I know it's a rather involved and tedious task... but someone should go back and do a battle record for Ash for the entire series.

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
will you update this thread for P2019 or will you make a V3?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
will you update this thread for P2019 or will you make a V3?

I will be making version 3, just wanted to wait for the actual series to start :).

Status
Not open for further replies.