• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V3

STICKTOPIA

Volkner and Cynthia strategically recalled their Pokémon. Like look at how volkner recalled rotom as pikachu was using thunderbolt so that electivire could boost its speed. Ash decided to keep gengar after volkner recalled luxray. When ash saw that gengar‘s ice punch was missing, he should have recalled him but no he decided to keep it and lose without getting a hit.

KibaRL

No I want a battle where BOTH pokemon get in multiple hits, not one where one side just gets beat up and them bam magical 1 hit ko.
This literally never happens. I wonder if you actually forget everything you watch in an episode. Every pokemon took multiple hits in the episode and even Gastrodon had the two boulders it had to hold down before Pikachu smashed it onto it.

DayQuil95

This literally never happens. I wonder if you actually forget everything you watch in an episode. Every pokemon took multiple hits in the episode and even Gastrodon had the two boulders it had to hold down before Pikachu smashed it onto it.
It was particularly funny in XYZ, where in some gym battles Ash's Pokemon would tank a lot more attacks, and then one-shot the opponent practically, like Fletchinder in the fairy gym, and Hawlucha in Korrina's.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I wasn't talking about this episode here. I was referring to that god awful Drasna battle where Ash's pokemon were getting beat up then came back magically lol.

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
It was particularly funny in XYZ, where in some gym battles Ash's Pokemon would tank a lot more attacks, and then one-shot the opponent practically, like Fletchinder in the fairy gym, and Hawlucha in Korrina's.
You don’t think that using X-Scissor against Trick Room is a viable strategy?

DayQuil95

You don’t think that using X-Scissor against Trick Room is a viable strategy?
I meant in relation to one side taking a lot of damage, not going down, then easily beating the other. But yeah, Hawlucha was godly in that battle, and the Flame Charge strategy was interesting.

KibaRL

This whole pokemon going down in a few hits has always been a thing. Some of you need to take off the rose tinted nostalgia glasses and rewatch DP and XY battles. Most of them play out the same exact way.

DayQuil95

This whole pokemon going down in a few hits has always been a thing. Some of you need to take off the rose tinted nostalgia glasses and rewatch DP and XY battles. Most of them play out the same exact way.
As I said, a few good examples are Infernape in the Sinnoh League, Fletchinder in the Fairy gym, Hawlucha in the Fighting gym, Frogadier and Fletchinder in the Psychic gym, Pikachu vs Latios, Pikachu vs Regice, and many others. In the same way, JN had battles where Pokemon got one-shot quickly, it had battles where Pokemon withstood a billion moves, just like the previous series.

STICKTOPIA

Well with that attitude you aren't gonna get ANYONE to love you, gay or not. Please at least try to be civil.
Did you just say let’s just try to be civil but you also said about him and his interactions with women besides his mother?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Did you just say let’s just try to be civil but you also said about him and his interactions with women besides his mother?
Lmfao that's the edited version, go look at my reply to see what he actually said.

Pteranodonte

Dracovish vs Roserade: W
Dracovish vs Milotic: L
Sirfetch'd vs Milotic: W
Sirfetch'd vs Garchomp: Still don't know what happened, guess he pulled an Incineroar again. Have to wait for the subs to understand.

Last edited: