• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V3

RafaSceptile

Well if he does it'll probably be an amateur league in which anyone and their grandma can enter.
And it doesn't matter if all the trainers that advance until the final rounds are the strongest trainers. Even if all the Kanto+Kalos population enter in the respective leagues, is very likely that the top that appeared in the respectivel leagues will be the same.

Wasnt the point that in the alola league could enter anyone and that it was easy because of that, kanto has requirements and its still a joke so
The Kanto league was half a century ago and how was it a joke? Only the 4 semi finalists of the Alola league and that Eevee trainer would even have a chance of making it into the Kanto league.

I still don't see your point and I think even you don't know exactly what your point is...

Jers745

I dont know :p
The Kanto league was half a century ago and how was it a joke? Only the 4 semi finalists of the Alola league and that Eevee trainer would even have a chance of making it into the Kanto league.

I still don't see your point and I think even you don't know exactly what your point is...
C'mon they didnt even have real battles, it was more difficult the gym challenge than the actual league.

Jers745

I dont know :p
It's great that you're not giving any arguments for your opinion. "Oh yeah, no, there weren't any real battles."

Whatever the hell that means...
Ok, ash didnt even train his pokemon and even then passed to the fifth battle, some trainers didnt even have their pokemons om the last evolution, i know that a preevolution can be strong too but the first is a little bit too much

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok you two need to stop, this is not a debate thread lol. Take it to messages.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Hey guys, I added Chloe and Eevee to the page, if you watch the last episode, Eevee actually knocked out Ariados during the battle as after Ariados is hit by Dark Pulse, and the smoke is cleared, Ariados is also knocked out even though Espeon and Umbreon only hit Ursaring and Noctowl with their double attack.

Eevee got her first win guys :).
Wait didn't she knock out TR's mons in her debut episode and the impdimp in the ponyta episode?