• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V3

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hi guys, so since we are starting a new series, this will be version 3 of the thread.

This thread will list all the wins/ties/losses of all the main cast's pokemon. I would like to only include actual defeats(swirly eyes). Battles that are interrupted or surrendered don't count. Again, not saying these pokemon don't have other battles, just saying that these are their confirmed full length battles that had a clear outcome. I've said this a lot but it keeps coming up so let me be clear.

Okay, so here we go:

Ash

Pikachu:

VS Seviper-W
VS Linoone-W
VS Mightyena-W
VS Charizard-L
VS Golurk-L
VS Mankey-W
VS Electrode-W
VS Meganium-W
VS Tauros-W
VS Clawitzer-W
VS Heracross-W
VS Hitmontop-W
VS Grapploct-L
VS Copperajah & Ferrothorn-W
VS Electivire-W
VS Hawlucha-W
VS Grapploct-L
VS Articuno-L
VS Milotic-W
VS Wooloo-W
VS Cradily-W
VS Metagross-W
VS Gastrodon-W
VS Spiritomb-D
VS Cinderace-W
VS Charizard-W

W-20 L-5 D-1

Mr. Mime:

VS Hariyama-W

W-1 L- D-

Dragonite:

VS Mienshao-W
VS Lucario-W
VS Haxorus-W
VS Flygon-L
VS Garchomp-L
VS Spiritomb-L
VS Dragapult-W
VS Rillaboom-L

W-4 L-4 D-

Gengar:

VS Raichu-W
VS Electrode-L
VS Lucario-L
VS Rotom-L
VS Grimmsnarl-W
VS Flygon-W
VS Goodra-D
VS Metagross-W
VS Aggron-W
VS Cradily-L
VS Spiritomb-L
VS Inteleon-W
VS Mr. Rime-L

W-6 L-6 D-1

Lucario:

VS Galarian Farfetch'd-W
VS Electabuzz-W
VS Grapploct-L
VS Octillery-L
VS Tentacruel-L
VS Grapploct-D
VS Copperajah & Ferrothorn-W
VS Rotom-W
VS Luxray-D
VS Grapploct-W
VS Machamp-W
VS Articuno-L
VS Duraladon-W
VS Gyarados-W
VS Togekiss-W
VS Garchomp-W
VS Mr. Rime-W
VS Dragapult-L

W-11 L-5 D-2

Sirfetch'd:

VS Farfetch'd-W
VS Riolu-L
VS Hawlucha-L
VS Gurdurr-W
VS Gallade-W
VS Hawlucha-L
VS Luxray-W
VS Altaria-W
VS Milotic-W
VS Garchomp-L
VS Rillaboom-L

W-6 L-5 D-

Dracovish:

VS Dragonite-W
VS Haxorus-L
VS Diggersby-W
VS Noivern-W
VS Aggron-L
VS Roserade-W
VS Milotic-L
VS Rillaboom-W
VS Cinderace-L

W-5 L-4 D-

Corphish:

VS Politoad-L

W- L-1 D-

Misty

Politoad:

VS Corphish-W

W-1 L- D-

So I believe that is all for now, let me know if I ever miss something :).

Oh, and for clarity:

W=Win
L=Loss
D=Draw

Last edited:

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Should we count stuff where we don't see the pokemon lose but it's pretty much stated? I remember the first Battle Royale being kinda controversial in the v2 thread because of this (due to us never seeing Litten with swirly eyes)

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Should we count stuff where we don't see the pokemon lose but it's pretty much stated? I remember the first Battle Royale being kinda controversial in the v2 thread because of this (due to us never seeing Litten with swirly eyes)

I think it's just safer to just go with what they show tbh. If they don't show it then I would say it isn't so important.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
You mean Pikachu defeating them?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Na, I took it more like TR's usual blast offs instead of an actual defeat.

I'm not really gonna count any TR battle unless it's in a tournament sense or an actual refereed match.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Pikachu:
Scorbunny-W

Scorbunny:
Pikachu-L

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I'm not sure if we should count pre capture battles tbh. It would be one thing if Pikachu beat Go and Scorbunny in a battle but beating Scorbunny in the wild doesn't feel necessary to do, especially since Ash didn't capture it.

ShadowForce720

I'm not sure if we should count pre capture battles tbh. It would be one thing if Pikachu beat Go and Scorbunny in a battle but beating Scorbunny in the wild doesn't feel necessary to do, especially since Ash didn't capture it.

But doesn't that then contradict what happened between Turtonator and Alolan Marowak back in the battle record v2 thread of Sun and Moon. After both the battles between Turtonator and Alolan Marowak were still counted even though at the time Alolan Marowak was a wild pokemon that didn't belong to Kiawe, sure Kiawe caught it but Alolan Marowak got caught after the battles.

Plus Pikachu's win against Oricorio was counted even though Pikachu was under the command of Lillie at the time.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
But doesn't that then contradict what happened between Turtonator and Alolan Marowak back in the battle record v2 thread of Sun and Moon. After both the battles between Turtonator and Alolan Marowak were still counted even though at the time Alolan Marowak was a wild pokemon that didn't belong to Kiawe, sure Kiawe caught it but Alolan Marowak got caught after the battles.

Plus Pikachu's win against Oricorio was counted even though Pikachu was under the command of Lillie at the time.

I feel like those was treated as more official battles were as this was really just Ash trying to get his backpack back. And yes I know Kiawe was trying to get the crown back but it was treated more so like an official battle with the witnesses, audience etc... Pretty sure if Go had a pokemon, he would have battle Scorbunny with it too because it didn't seem like it was a one on one type battle.

Also even if it was under Lillie's control, it still won the battle.