• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V3

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Added Scyther and the battles. Holding off on adding Mr. Mime until it's confirmed that he belongs to Ash and that Delia watches him.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ash literally had his ball

Which his mom could have given to him since he is staying with Ash. Unless it was addressed in the episode, we don't know for sure.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Are we going to add Mimey to Ash's team

So since the official anime twitter account called him Ash's Mr. Mime, I went ahead and added him here.

Shotgunrain

Since this series doesn't seem to care about continuity so far, I guess we won't be seeing reserves being used, so Ash may be using Mimey more often in future battle-centric episodes now that it has been retconned as one of his official Pokemon.

ShadowForce720

Since this series doesn't seem to care about continuity so far, I guess we won't be seeing reserves being used, so Ash may be using Mimey more often in future battle-centric episodes now that it has been retconned as one of his official Pokemon.

I wouldn't say that because don't forget in a lot of other series including past pokemon series legacy characters like Ash's reserves usually don't show up towards the beginning of the series so that the new main characters have a chance to establish themselves. Basically if Ash is going to be using his reserves it won't be until later in the series.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Should we count Dreadnaw as a W or not?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Do we give Darmanitan and Dragonite Ws for Golurk?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ok, I added Golurk to Go's team and all his wins, added Scorbunny's win and loss, and added Pikachu's loss. I'm holding off on adding Beedrill since the outcome wasn't shown. Also Golurk didn't faint so not adding Darmanitan yet either.

I think for Go, I'm going to add pokemon to his profile once they have been involved in a full complete battle.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys