• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V3

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Would this count a Pikachu win count because it was a double battle

I feel like because the battle wasn't official and because Pikachu did almost nothing, we can give this to Gengar.

ShadowForce720

Hi guys, so since we are starting a new series, this will be version 3 of the thread.

This thread will list all the wins/ties/losses of all the main cast's pokemon. I would like to only include actual defeats(swirly eyes). Battles that are interrupted or surrendered don't count. Again, not saying these pokemon don't have other battles, just saying that these are their confirmed full length battles that had a clear outcome. I've said this a lot but it keeps coming up so let me be clear.

Okay, so here we go:

Ash

Pikachu:

VS Seviper-W
VS Linoone-W
VS Mightyena-W
VS Charizard-L
VS Golurk-L
VS Mankey-W

W-4 L-2 D-

Mr. Mime:

VS Hariyama-W

W-1 L- D-

Dragonite:

W- D- L-

Gengar:

VS Dusclops and Dusclops-W

W-1 L- D-

Go

Scorbunny:

VS Mightyena-L
VS Sandile-W
VS Golurk-L

W-1 L-2 D-

Scyther:

VS Mightyena-L

W- L-1 D-

Golurk:

VS Scorbunny-W
VS Psyduck-W
VS Pikachu W

W-3 L- D-

Butterfree:

VS Mankey-W

W-1 L- D-

So I believe that is all for now, let me know if I ever miss something :).

Oh, and for clarity:

W=Win
L=Loss
D=Draw

This thread needs updated as Go’s Scorbunny is now a Raboot.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

cam24t

Master
Why aren't the records being updated.

Someone who is more serious about keeping the records updated should take over this duty.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Why aren't the records being updated.

Someone who is more serious about keeping the records updated should take over this duty.

Dang, it's been less then a day lol wow.

They are updated. Only the last episode records are pending, and they also will be updated soon. Have patience!

Thank you. It's updated now :).

Dzentelmen

Huh. Before I joined Serebii I created a file for my personal use that's something similar to this but it's just for Ash and I'm only counting victories. I also seem a lot more lenient with what I count as a victory. One special thing I do is I have an additional list of every starter, eeveelution, mega, pseudo legendary and legendary that Ash defeated so for example after the latest episode I added a "x2" next to a sprite of Meganium since he defeated one in the past.

lucipher

I cant be the only one who feels Golurk and other raid battles should not be counted in the W L thing. Its going to lead to a lot of unearned L's to pile up. They need 2 show Raid battles being epic so there will be a lot of KO's....

cam24t

Master
I cant be the only one who feels Golurk and other raid battles should not be counted in the W L thing. Its going to lead to a lot of unearned L's to pile up. They need 2 show Raid battles being epic so there will be a lot of KO's....

Agreed. I don't think that loss should count against Pikachu.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys