• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V3

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Ash's Pikachu:
W - Clawitzer

Ash's Gengar:
L - Lucario

Ash's Dragonite:
W - Mienshao
W - Lucario

Added all these :). They should have had Gengar beat Clawitzer, Pikachu didn't need an 8th win already smh.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Added all these :). They should have had Gengar beat Clawitzer, Pikachu didn't need an 8th win already smh.
I think that was supposed to be a slight reference to Sawyer vs Ash back in Kalos aka Clawitzer vs Pikachu where the latter won.

lucipher

Cant you at least address the raid battle concerns some of us have. They really should not be counted there will be to many KO's in them making pokemon look weaker then they are.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Cant you at least address the raid battle concerns some of us have. They really should not be counted there will be to many KO's in them making pokemon look weaker then they are.

Um Pikachu has 8 wins so far and only two losses and lost to a ground type. Scorbunny was weak so that loss was also valid. And Golurk is a powerhouse so his wins were well deserved.

It would be one thing if there was a raid battle every 5 episodes or something but there's been two raids in the series up until now and only one with losses.

lucipher

Um Pikachu has 8 wins so far and only two losses and lost to a ground type. Scorbunny was weak so that loss was also valid. And Golurk is a powerhouse so his wins were well deserved.

It would be one thing if there was a raid battle every 5 episodes or something but there's been two raids in the series up until now and only one with losses.
But the issue is that there is a real good chance they have a lot more Raid Battles. They cant make Raid battles without a lot of KO's or they wouldn't seem epic. Pokemon are going to get a lot of unearned Loss's. Its not even a proper battler per say as its 5 v 1 vs a OP Pokemon that has 2 show how OP it is by taking out a bunch of Pokemon im all for Pikachu getting as many loss's as possible but this one like others have an issue with it because its going to effect other pokemon prob more...

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
But the issue is that there is a real good chance they have a lot more Raid Battles. They cant make Raid battles without a lot of KO's or they wouldn't seem epic. Pokemon are going to get a lot of unearned Loss's. Its not even a proper battler per say as its 5 v 1 vs a OP Pokemon that has 2 show how OP it is by taking out a bunch of Pokemon im all for Pikachu getting as many loss's as possible but this one like others have an issue with it because its going to effect other pokemon prob more...

And when that time comes, I'll revisit it but there's no point in doing it now when it's a hypothesis only at this point.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

xinfernapex

Sinnoh Champion
If we’re adding Goh’s Farfetch’d to G-Farfetch’ds win record, should the trainer’s Chewtle count as well?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
If we’re adding Goh’s Farfetch’d to G-Farfetch’ds win record, should the trainer’s Chewtle count as well?

I feel like we should keep it to seen battles tbh. It's like an Iris's Excadrill situation in my eyes. He supposedly had over a hundred wins or something but because we never saw them, it's just a side fact.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I feel like we should keep it to seen battles tbh. It's like an Iris's Excadrill situation in my eyes. He supposedly had over a hundred wins or something but because we never saw them, it's just a side fact.

We did see the turtle knocked out and we know by who, so its a bit different.

Pteranodonte

LOL... I know it's a joke but if we're to take it seriously, it might not count as L for Sobble since Goh's Magikarp knocking out Kasuking's Magikarp was not counted for a simple reason that it's not a battle...
Joke asides TR gotcha mons should not count since they are merely plot devices, and also they were never counted as of now.