• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V3

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Riolu’s loss to Grapploct prior?

Omg thanks for reminding me, I had totally forgotten to add those battles, my bad guys.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Added Raboot's loss and Aerodactyl to Goh's team.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Do we count Zapdos as a W for Raboot?

Lol not even a little bit. Raboot did not make Zapdos faint in anyway shape or form from one Blaze Kick.

LucasMV

I just realized you forgot to count Pikachu's win against Tyranitar and Gyarados in episode 3. It's a pretty important one too, considering how impressive it is for Pikachu's Thunderbolt to overpower both Hyperbeams at the same time.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
I just realized you forgot to count Pikachu's win against Tyranitar and Gyarados in episode 3. It's a pretty important one too, considering how impressive it is for Pikachu's Thunderbolt to overpower both Hyperbeams at the same time.
I really think u should include the TR gatcha Mon battles

Guys I decided not to count the TR battles as they are usually short, have no significance and only ever really involve Pikachu and Raboot outside of specific situations.

Also not to mention that 90% of them end in them just blasting off so the battles aren't even concluded.

LucasMV

Guys I decided not to count the TR battles as they are usually short, have no significance and only ever really involve Pikachu and Raboot outside of specific situations.

Also not to mention that 90% of them end in them just blasting off so the battles aren't even concluded.

Ok, fair enough. Though I do think that specific battle against Tyranitar and Gyarados was a clear win for Pikachu, but I get your point.

cam24t

Master
Ash hasn't really done much lately has he. Besides losing and tying with Bea. No big wins, or wins at all. No new captures. meanwhile Go is winning and capturing new Pokes left and right. And also almost caught a Legendary lol.. I hope Ash gets more shine soon.

thedarkdragon11

P4P Elite
Ash hasn't really done much lately has he. Besides losing and tying with Bea. No big wins, or wins at all. No new captures. meanwhile Go is winning and capturing new Pokes left and right. And also almost caught a Legendary lol.. I hope Ash gets more shine soon.

He might beat Rose...