• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V3

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Na, Pikachu was pretty much defeated, Lucario is the one who takes them on in the end and destroys them

Actually since it was a double battle it counts for both. The battle only ends when all opponents are defeated. So even if Pikachu had fainted, the overall battle would be a win.

Edit: Also added in the above results and updated Riolu and Raboot to their evolved forms.

Last edited:

LucasMV

How about Ls for Pikachu and Dragonite vs. Eternatus? And Eternatus in Goh's?

Pikachu and Dragonite didn't really fight Eternatus. Eternatus just attacked Ash and hit Dragonite, and in the other case it attacked Leon's Charizard and hit Pikachu by chance.

Also, I think OP only counts the battles for owned pokemon after being caught, and Eternatus was sealed as soon as Go caught it.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys