• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V3

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Pikachu
W - Incineroar

or;
W - Nihilego, Marowak and Incineroar since he won the whole Battle Royal?
It probably doesn't count, since how the match ended is never shown or stated.

JustAStatistic

Super Casual Trainer
Considering Pikachu's Z move is basically a win button its fair to assume he won. I feel like if Ash actually lost it would have been stated or something
Honestly, I think Ash won, but I don't think we should use assumptions on this thread.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Wouldn’t call it great since all their win rates are in the 60s(except Pikachu and Mimey), but at least they all have winning records against superb opponents. Every other gen had a team with only one or the other.
Percentages really don't matter to me coz it depends on so many things
It's mostly that they have more Ws then Ls, and the quality of the Ws they have. So yeah like you said, winning records against superb opponents
JN team is the best Team Ash has strength wise, zero contest and all six of those mons are at the top of Ash's list competing Greninja, Charizard, Sceptile, Infernape, Krookodile, Lycanroc, Incineroar

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
Kinda glad to see now every JN mon as a great battle record
Which is bound to improve for Masters 8
Exactly why people should wait for series to end before passing any judgement in mid series like they did with gengar and sirfetch'd, gengar is now second most important member after lucario.

Giblepower

Late to the party, but I'm hoping that the Dragonite-L arc is over. Give 'em at least one good win, maybe two in the Masters Tournament.