• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V3

STICKTOPIA

Added -_-...
I already predicted wooloo being taken out in that one hit. Seriously between that battle and those 3 losers was a waste of time

Since evolving, Lucario has a 6-1-1 record with its only loss being to a freaking Articuno
Lucario>Greninja

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Dracovish lost vs Aggron

Gengar wins vs Aggron and Loses vs Cradily

Pikachu wins vs Cradily and Mega Mega Metagross

Also can I just ask why wild battles are counted?
Added.

Also it's only certain wild battles if there was actually a decisive ending if there is swirly eyes.

STICKTOPIA

The battle record for ash’s Pokémon is a complete disaster. Like literally a total disgrace.

ShadowForce720

The battle record for ash’s Pokémon is a complete disaster. Like literally a total disgrace.
What are you talking about the whole team currently has more wins then losseswhich better then a lot of Ash’s other regional teams which had at least some members that either had more losses then wins or had the same amount of wins as losses.

So if anything the battle for record for Ash’s current Pokémon is actually pretty good and far from being a disaster.

STICKTOPIA

What are you talking about the whole team currently has more wins then losseswhich better then a lot of Ash’s other regional teams which had at least some members that either had more losses then wins or had the same amount of wins as losses.

So if anything the battle for record for Ash’s current Pokémon is actually pretty good and far from being a disaster.
For a thing like being in this kind of ranking for a Pokémon world championship, we should have seen his Pokémon in a lot more battles than this. They rushed this whole thing too quickly. That’s how I feel about it.

Master Pikachu 11

Hi guys, so since we are starting a new series, this will be version 3 of the thread.

This thread will list all the wins/ties/losses of all the main cast's pokemon. I would like to only include actual defeats(swirly eyes). Battles that are interrupted or surrendered don't count. Again, not saying these pokemon don't have other battles, just saying that these are their confirmed full length battles that had a clear outcome. I've said this a lot but it keeps coming up so let me be clear.

Okay, so here we go:

Ash

Pikachu:

VS Seviper-W
VS Linoone-W
VS Mightyena-W
VS Charizard-L
VS Golurk-L
VS Mankey-W
VS Electrode-W
VS Meganium-W
VS Tauros-W
VS Clawitzer-W
VS Heracross-W
VS Hitmontop-W
VS Grapploct-L
VS Copperajah & Ferrothorn-W
VS Electivire-W
VS Hawlucha-W
VS Grapploct-L
VS Articuno-L
VS Milotic-W
VS Wooloo-W
VS Cradily-W
VS Metagross-W

W-17 L-5 D-

Mr. Mime:

VS Hariyama-W

W-1 L- D-

Dragonite:

VS Mienshao-W
VS Lucario-W
VS Haxorus-W
VS Flygon-L
VS Garchomp-L

W-3 L-2 D-

Gengar:

VS Raichu-W
VS Electrode-L
VS Lucario-L
VS Rotom-L
VS Grimmsnarl-W
VS Flygon-W
VS Goodra-D
VS Metagross-W
VS Aggron-W
VS Cradily-L

W-5 L-4 D-1

Lucario:

VS Galarian Farfetch'd-W
VS Electabuzz-W
VS Grapploct-L
VS Octillery-L
VS Tentacruel-L
VS Grapploct-D
VS Copperajah & Ferrothorn-W
VS Rotom-W
VS Luxray-D
VS Grapploct-W
VS Machamp-W
VS Articuno-L
VS Duraladon-W
VS Gyarados-W

W-8 L-4 D-2

Sirfetch'd:

VS Farfetch'd-W
VS Riolu-L
VS Hawlucha-L
VS Gurdurr-W
VS Gallade-W
VS Hawlucha-L
VS Luxray-W
VS Altaria-W

W-5 L-3 D-

Dracovish:

VS Dragonite-W
VS Haxorus-L
VS Diggersby-W
VS Noivern-W
VS Aggron-L

W-3 L-2 D-

Go

Cinderace:

VS Mightyena-L
VS Sandile-W
VS Golurk-L
VS Chewtle-L
VS Aerodactyl-L
VS Garbodor-W
VS Milotic-W
VS Ferrothorn-W
VS Articuno-L

W-4 L-5 D-

Scizor:

VS Mightyena-L

W- L-1 D-

Golurk:

VS Scorbunny-W
VS Psyduck-W
VS Pikachu W

W-3 L- D-

Butterfree:

VS Mankey-W

W-1 L- D-

Farfetch'd:

VS Galarian Farfetch'd-L

W- L-1 D-

Heracross:

VS Pikachu-L

W- L-1 D-

Aerodactyl:

VS Raboot-W

W-1 L- D-

Inteleon:

VS Granbull-W
VS Zangoose and Barbaracle-W
VS Banette and Shiftry-W
VS Liepard and Vikavolt-W
VS Gardevoir-L

W-4 L-1 D-

Chloe

Eevee:

VS Ariados-W

W-1 L- D-

So I believe that is all for now, let me know if I ever miss something :).

Oh, and for clarity:

W=Win
L=Loss
D=Draw
When did Sirfetch’d take on Luxray?

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

STICKTOPIA

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Dragonite will definitely have 1, probably even 2 KOs against Leon. The writers didn’t introduce us to Dragonite Meteor for nothing. Would love for her to be the first non ace to defeat Rillaboom!