• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V3

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Dracovish vs Roserade: W
Dracovish vs Milotic: L
Sirfetch'd vs Milotic: W
Sirfetch'd vs Garchomp: Still don't know what happened, guess he pulled an Incineroar again. Have to wait for the subs to understand.
Added :).

GLTSRY

Sorry not sorry for my smugness
Sirfetch'd vs Garchomp: Still don't know what happened, guess he pulled an Incineroar again. Have to wait for the subs to understand.
More or less: He definitely lost because the ref declared him unable to battle, but if I understood correctly, the commentator said that he’s determined like a knight and thus kept standing despite being defeated.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Lucario:

Vs Togekiss - W

Vs Garchomp - W
Added.

Wow, took until the freaking semi finals for another pokemon to be in the double digit wins with Pikachu, that's just sad lol.

Added.

Wow, took until the freaking semi finals for another pokemon to be in the double digit wins with Pikachu, that's just sad lol.
Because somehow assists are bad to you? Gengar did damage to Spiritomb allowing Pikachu to eventually finish it off, and you had a meltdown over Gengar doing nothing.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Because somehow assists are bad to you? Gengar did damage to Spiritomb allowing Pikachu to eventually finish it off, and you had a meltdown over Gengar doing nothing.
Um what?! What does that have to do with what I said?? Is that somehow going to magically get Gengar 5 more wins so he can be in the double digits too lol??

diakyu

Gods I hate the win rate metric, takes away from what all Gengar actually did and impacted, like assists and all
It also doesn't really show how once it got G-max Gengar popped off hard from then on

Paul1985

Ana de Armas fan
I know I just watched it but someone give me a recap, I know Dragonite win and Lucario lose but what else lol.

Lucario

Vs Mr. Rime - W
Vs Dragapult - L

Dragonite

Vs Dragapult - W

Dzentelmen

Funny how Charizard is supposed to be Leon's ace yet most of Ash's team was taken out by Dragapult and Rillaboom and Charizard won't even get a win.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Pikachu is the heart to Ash and to the anime!!
It may be overrated and whatever, but idc
It's the franchise's mascot, and still cute as hell
Ash's Pikachu is iconic and I'm so glad JN treated him so well

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
@1rkhachatryan I honestly think you should add TR mons as well back to the battle record
That's because we barely had them appear so it's not too much, some of the mons were notable like Gyarados and Tyranitar, and briefly they appeared and when they appeared it wasn't even necessary that Ash got rid of them

Added Pikachu's wins, they really gave him 20 wins in one series while the next closest has 11 lol.
Pikachu always has wins against fodder characters, the rest of his Pokemon performed better than past teams.

Noivern never got a Gym battle and just 1 tie. Goodra after the Gym just got ties. Melmetal has a Faba gag battle and just 1 win. Naganadel the same.

Snivy had no win in the Unova league. Half of his other Unova pokemon did very little like Palpitoad.

Gible never got a Gym, Gliscor only a few wins. Torterra nothing after evolving.

Torkoal has 1 Gym battle the whole series. Glalie just the league.

I want to know why people have double standards against how his JN team performed when every previous team has Pokemon that do very little.