• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Record Thread V3

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys

Pteranodonte

I wonder if someone can make a grand record thread of every Ash's mons at the end of MPM? Especially now that Ash is having rotation...
I mean that is possible, but it would be unfair to the earlier Pokémon seasons where things were not consistent (Pokémon losing battles to statuses like sleep or paralysis, to moves that shouldn't affect them and such).

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
I mean that is possible, but it would be unfair to the earlier Pokémon seasons where things were not consistent (Pokémon losing battles to statuses like sleep or paralysis, to moves that shouldn't affect them and such).
Eh I mean unlike yugioh where the game spawned of the manga and anime, then choosing to ignore rules of the game early on like that could have been avoided. Later gens did the work.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Corphish vs Politoed: L
Added. I also got rid of Goh and Chloe and replaced them with Misty. I was thinking of getting rid of Ash's pokemon besides Pikachu and whoever battles this series but not sure, ya'll can let me know what you think.

PsychoLogical

Black and White, Yin and Yang, Light and Dark.
Added. I also got rid of Goh and Chloe and replaced them with Misty. I was thinking of getting rid of Ash's pokemon besides Pikachu and whoever battles this series but not sure, ya'll can let me know what you think.
eh leave them. No purpose in removing them at this point.

Pteranodonte

I think we can keep Ash's Journey Pokémon stats since they might battle again.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys