• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Subway Club

Loudredlou

(no user title)
Welcome to the Battle Subway Club! As the name suggests, this is a club for talking about the Battle Subway, everything from your new team you're using for the Battle Subway, to the overly powerful Pokémon your opponent has, to the absolutely pathetic Pokémon your partner has! Here are the rules:

1. Anyone can accept a new member. If I notice a new member has been accepted I will add them to the Members List. If you have been accepted but your name does not appear on the Members List you may PM or VM me.
2. USE PROPER GRAMMAR!!! You won't get a strike but it will make it easier for others to understand what you're trying to say!
3. Strikes may only given out by the Owner and Co-Owners.
4. Only talk about things related to the Battle Subway.
5. Do not double/triple post or post one liners.
6. To prevent spam, you have to post at least 40 words and 4 sentences.
7. All Seribii Forum rules apply here as well.

OK, if you want to join post this AND at least 40 words and 4 sentences:

I (User Name here), promise that I have read both the Serebii Forums rules and the Battle Subway Club rules and agree to follow them. I also know that I will receive a strike for breaking any of the rules.

Name/Status/Strikes
Loudredlou/(Owner)/[][][]
Admin Miror B/(Member)/[][][]
AquaRegisteel/(Member)/[][][]

Last edited:

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
I Admin Miror B, promise that I have read both the Serebii Forums rules and the Battle Subway Club rules and agree to follow them. I also know that I will receive a strike for breaking any of the rules. I'm only joining just to stop you asking just so you know lol.

AquaRegisteel

Face Oblivion
I AquaRegisteel, promise that I have read both the Serebii Forums rules and the Battle Subway Club rules and agree to follow them. I also know that I will receive a strike for breaking any of the rules.

Anyways, I am using this team at the moment:

Hydreigon@Choice Scarf
Mild Nature
EVs: 16 Hp/242 SAtk/252 Spe (I did mess up on the EVs, but it's powerful enough)
{Levitate}
-Draco Meteor
-Dark Pulse
-Surf
-Flamethrower (It's nerfed if I send Hydreigon out in the rain which Politoed brings)

Hits as hard as hell, and takes out most, if not, all of the foe's team.

Politoed@Quick Claw
Modest Nature
EVs: 252 Hp/4 Def/252 SAtk
{Drizzle}
-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Focus Blast
-Psychic

It can hit for nice damage, and isn't useless after I set up Rain. It can do some damage most of the time.

Ludicolo@Expert Belt
Modest Nature
EVs: 4 Hp/252 SAtk/252 Spe
{Swift Swim}
-Surf
-Energy Ball
-Ice Beam
-Focus Blast

It was the one who could sweep teams whole with Rain support, and still can even in Hydreigon's presence.

The bane of this team, like all other teams, is hax. OHKOWalrein hax especially.
But hax can be on my side with QC Politoed.

Loudredlou

(no user title)
Yay! New members! Welcome to Admin Miror B and AquaRegisteel. That is a nice team Aqua. You do not get a strike Admin because I asked you to join.