• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Subway - dragonuser™

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
vsdragonuserwin.png

Beat Tavogus 3-0
comments: A fire blast burn made me need to play alot more carefully, gg man

vsdragonuserlose.png

lost to Gamefreak 6-0
comments: I just couldnt touch one of his pokes, gg

Last edited:

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
vsdragonuserwin.png

Beat ChelloChello 3-0
comments: played badly around a poke tht i have never faced before in BW and tht hurt score, but gg man

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
vsdragonuserwin.png

Beat AB2 4-3[R] i think
comments: a timely para sorta won me the game, then i proceeded to hax him to hell. sorry :[

Last edited:

AB2

cake cake cake cake
vsdragonuserwin.png

Beat AB2 4-0 i think
comments: a timely para sorta won me the game, then i proceeded to hax him to hell. sorry :[

it was 4-3[r] xD and all that hax was ridiculous

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
vsdragonuserlose.png

lost to EG 3-0
comments: i let him switch teams, then swapped teams too and got into a terrible team matchup. but yea gg

Last edited:

Utopian

faults & feats
DU. Get your head in the game fool. (straw)

you used the wrong vs bar ediot. Smh

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
DU. Get your head in the game fool. (straw)

you used the wrong vs bar ediot. Smh

i blame me forgetting tht ther were different vs bar's bcuz i barely ever use the other one in comparison

vsdragonuserlose.png

lost to Ace 3-0
comments: the most bs game yet, not deserved at all. "gg" and gl wit rest of ur challenges

Last edited:

~Ace

i can show you how
Confirming, sorry for the hax. Maybe I needed it to make up for my misclick last game, which costed me the symbol.

GG.

Last edited:

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
After recent crazy amounts of hax in games ima follow game's idea and make my facility best two out of three

so yeaaaaa

vsdragonuserwin.png

Beat Greek 3-0 and 6-0
comments: The first game was insanely haxy and fun, and i managed to hax him a little bit more than he haxed me. Second game was clean with barely any hax GG

Last edited:

Gray™

After recent crazy amounts of hax in games ima follow game's idea and make my facility best two out of three

so yeaaaaa

vsdragonuserwin.png

Beat Greek 3-0 and 6-0
comments: The first game was insanely haxy and fun, and i managed to hax him a little bit more than he haxed me. Second game was clean with barely any hax GG

you wuss._.

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
vsdragonuserwin.png

Beat chellochello 6-0 and 6-0
comments: next time plz dont b as rude,

gg

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
vsdragonuserwin.png

Beat magikarprules 3-0 and 1-0
comments: first game was haxy both ways, but fairly even. Second game there was a ton of hax but i powered through and won!

gg

dragonuser™

the greatest crisis
also i guess i should post this here, so everyone knows. yesterday i was cleaning up(deleting) useless teams. and by accident i .....sorta deleted all my sun teams. so tht part is closed atm while i rebuild from memory/ make new ones

vsdragonuserwin.png

Beat ShadeAce 6-0 and 5-0
comments: gg man

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.