• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Subway Thread

Who likes/doesn't like this thread???

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Doesn't like

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sniperman1194

Walking Pokedex
Hey, I just found an awesome team for the Double Battle Subway. This team is almost guaranteed to wipe out at least two enemy pokemon in one turn, and all enemy pokemon in at most 4! Here's what you do:

1. Get a Golurk, Lunatone, and Rotom (try to get their speed stats up), and one hard-hitting offensive pokemon (preferably a ground and/or flying type).
2. Make sure Golurk knows Earthquake, Lunatone knows Explosion or Selfdestruct, and Rotom knows Discharge.
3. Give each of them an item that will power up the moves shown above.
4. Enter the Double Battle Subway and order your team in respect to the list shown in step 1
5. When you send out Golurk and Lunatone, use Golurk's Earthquake and Lunatone's Explosion. Golurk can't hit Lunatone because of Levitate, and Lunatone can't hit Golurk because of its partial Ghost type.
6. When Lunatone faints, send out Rotom. Have Golurk use Earthquake again and have Rotom use Discharge. Earthquake won't hit Rotom, once again thanks to Levitate, and Discharge will have no effect on Golurk because of its Ground type.
7. If Golurk or Rotom faints, switch to your last pokemon and use it's strong offensive moves to defeat the remains of your opponent's team.

No friendly fire, no mercy to enemies!
U mad, CPUs?

Hozu

Eldes' Top Rival
That awkward moment when you beat the 49th battle in the Super Double Subway but forget to save the battle video. -____-

Latios Timid@Dragon Gem Draco Meteor/Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Surf 6HP/252SpAtk/252Spe
Garchomp Jolly@Yache Berry Rough Skin Outrage/Earthquake/Stone Edge/Swords Dance 6HP/252Atk/252Spe
Cloyster Adamant@Choice Scarf Skill Link Icicle Spear/Rock Blast/Razor Shell/Explosion 6HP/252Atk/252Spe
Metagross Adamant@Sitrus Berry Clear Body Meteor Mash/Zen Headbutt/Earthquake/Bullet Punch 252HP/252Atk/6Spe

Never used Explosion but couldn't think of anything else to have there. Lead with double dragons each time. If I was obviously being counter-teamed by double ice mons the double switch would pull through to win. And yes I did do Surf + EQ first turn, despite the fact that it hit my own Garchomp for about 33%.

...Guess there's no Subway thread in the B/W2 section. Logical since there were absolutely no changes to the subway itself.

battle subway can be quite tiresome sometimes, but i find that my doubles team completely demolish them
starmie, water absorb jellicent (KEY POKEMON) , hydreigon with surf and nidoking with surf

Hozu

Eldes' Top Rival
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Starf Berry is mine.

Reached streak of 203 in the B/W2 Super Singles subway.

Durant Jolly @Choice Scarf Truant Entrainment/X-Scissor/Iron Head/Thunder Fang 6HP/252Atk/252Spe (I can't believe I didn't notice that it wasn't 252HP would have made things so much easier -_____-)
Cloyster Adamant @Wide Lens Skill Link Icicle Spear/Rock Blast/Protect/Shell Smash 22HP/252Atk/236Spe
Latias Timid @Leftovers Dragon Pulse/Substitute/Calm Mind/Protect 252HP/6Def/252Spe

Could probably use less speed in Cloyster since the strategy is to use Entrainment to give the enemy lead Truant, switch, alternate buff/protect, then sweep. Have to watch out for Fake Out or Protect leads, and Substitute blocks Entrainment (there is a Fake Out/Sub Kangaskhan). I used Wide Lens on Cloyster to bump Rock Blast up to 99% accuracy. It ended up not missing. Wide Lens also helps Icicle Spear not miss against Brightpowder. Latias is a lot more self-sufficient than Cloyster, so it's generally a good idea to switch Cloyster into the Truant enemy to buff up.

If the enemy can land a kill it will try to do that over say... Protect to block the Durant from doing anything. So sometimes you have to switch it out then back in so it takes one hit for it to land Entrainment. Aggron ends Cloyster fairly quickly, as does this one Bronzong with Sitrus Berry. And this one Abomasnow with Protect is very dangerous if it leads.

I'm tryign to beat that damn Double Battle Subway in White (1, mind you), but I usually fail quickly after the 14-win streak. I'm experimenting with teams here and there and so far the best thing I've got is this:

Archeops
Ability: Defeatist

Moveset:
Fly
Rock Slide
Earthquake
Acrobatics

Item: None

Krookodile
Ability: Moxie

Item: Soft Sand

Moveset:
Earthquake
Dig
Protect
Toxic

Darmanitan
Ability: Zen Mode

Moveset:
Hammer Arm
Flare Blitz
Belly Drum (don't use this one often, any suggestions for a replacing move?)
Flamethrower

Item: Shell Bell

Lilligant
Ability: Chlorophyll

Moveset:
Sunny Day
Synthesis
Magical Leaf
Solarbeam

Item: Heat Rock

I know I'm doing something wrong here, 3 out of 4 are weak to water moves and such, it's a very offensive team cos I'm not too hot with defensive teams yet, that kind of stuff. Any suggestions on new teams that are easy to gain, good replacements for one or another Pokéman, move changes and such?

Estellise

peachy
I've finally unlocked all the Super Trains!!! ^-^
For some reason, I'm now addicted to the wi-fi Train, even though I've experienced the most hax on it.

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
I've finally unlocked all the Super Trains!!! ^-^
For some reason, I'm now addicted to the wi-fi Train, even though I've experienced the most hax on it.

The only Super train that I unlocked was, the Super Multi Train.
Double, and Single are the only ones that I haven't unlocked yet.