• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Subway Thread

Who likes/doesn't like this thread???

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Doesn't like

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wearjo

Pokemon Trader
Pretty self explanatory, make sure you follow the forum rules and make sure you dont do anything to upset anyone :)

So, without further ado, LET'S GO!!!

PokemasterAustin

Friendly Trainer
Well today I beat the subway head for the single train and got 16 bp from a 21 win streak. Then I went to go grab myself a power anklet to help with speed EV training on my Crustle.

metagrody6

COMO UN JEFE
I keep losing to double. Beat single though

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Wow, I lost to a Porygon2 one time when using my Shedinja. It traced wonder guard and I was screwed. It ended up him using struggle to kill me. This is why I taught it Toxic.

hawkmbl

Curious
I battled in the super double train today and was just about to defeat a Hydregion until it knocked me out.

What's weird is how Spiritomb and others can learn toxic... Looks like I'll be needing wonderguard.

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer
I did so much grinding in the subway for the EV items. The worst thing was I couldn't do the Super lines so I was stuck getting minimal payout on the Single Line for days.

rykerr1

The Great Gublet
I've gotten through the Single and Double trains, haven't beaten super yet. I plan on going back to it once I get an EV'd team.

DoubleJG3288

ポケモンはすごい!!
I have both Super trains unlocked. The highest streak that I have had thus far is 17 or so on the Super Single subway.

I also completely agree with PinkPalkia about the Subway being harder than anything from 4th gen. There are simply too many 'mons to take into consideration when building a good team these days.

shinystriker

I Like Em Shiny
I can never get past the super single but i needed items like iron ball and wise glasses so i just beat single a bunch of times.

matt0044

Anyone have the map of the Battle Subway?

scoot

sand master
so i just beat the super single boss at number 49 and i had to tell someone who remotely cares. i used..

Ttar@choice band
Jolly, 252 attack, 252 speed
rock slide
crunch
ice fang
thunder fang

Ferrothorn@rocky helmet
impish, 252 hp 252 defence
seed bomb
leach seed
ingrain
ariel ace

Excadrill@ focus sash
adamant, 252 attack 252 speed
swords dance
earthquake
rock slide
x scissor

took freaking forever. glad i did it. good luck everyone else!

Firebreather

I did so much grinding in the subway for the EV items. The worst thing was I couldn't do the Super lines so I was stuck getting minimal payout on the Single Line for days.

I dealt with the same thing. I couldn't beat the Single Line because, well... I COULDN'T EV TRAIN MY TEAM!!! It was so frustrating and monotonous...but I did beat it and I appreciated the extra BP for beating the Subway Boss. Now on to the Super Single line!!!

fair warning: after you beat the boss on super single, trainers start having legendaries.

one team i saw had cobalion, articuno, raikou.
another had regigigas, suicune, articuno.

it is worth beating him though. at that point you'll have earned 75 BP.

The multi battle is getting quite frustrating for me. My partner for the first two sets of 7 always has fantastic Pokemon (Darmanitan, Druddigon, etc) but as soon as I get to the third set I end up getting weaker ones, just now it was Beartic and Sawk, Sawk used earthquake twice and knocked out my Mienshao and Starmie, oh well, back to the drawing board...

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
i recently beat my 21 win streak on the super single line. my record rests at 22 now. :/

on a more positive note, i have most of my battle items back. just need choice specs and perhaps i'll try to get the tm's, just to have them all.

emirparkreiner7

Using Archeops, Scrafty, Zoroark, and Ferrothorn, I got 34 wins in the Super Double Train. The 7th battle had at least three legendaries (Heatran, Landorus, and Virizion). I didn't even get to fight the fourth Pokemon. I assume it was legendary as well. Is this supposed to happen? I'm not even at the Subway Boss...

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I'm actually using my in-game team at the Battle Subway, which includes Samurott, Braviary and Haxorus. I usually use Legendaries like Raikou, Entei and Suicune for the battle facilities, but I've changed my style in Black/White. The only problem that I encounter when I use my in-game team is that they aren't EV trained. So most of my Battle Subway experience revolves on luck. I still enjoy battling there, but luck plays a bigger role than it should :c