• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Subway Thread

Who likes/doesn't like this thread???

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Doesn't like

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rezzuréct

Allez Les Bleus!
Last night I just crushed the Multi Train Leader with my friend, and now we try to beat the leader on Super Multi Train but it doesn't work yet...

Vandslaux

I've been trying Ferrothorn on my rain team, and he OHKOes almost their whole team.

Vandslaux

Sorry for double posting, but omg... I just beat Ingo.

I sent out Politoed, he sent out Excadrill. He EQs, I Encore, Politoed dies next turn, Latios OHKOes with Surf, OHKOes Chandelure w/ Surf, and OHKOes Haxorus with Draco Meteor.

I'm guessing now I see legendary trainers?

Psynergy

Strong Winds
Staff member
Super Mod
Sorry for double posting, but omg... I just beat Ingo.

I sent out Politoed, he sent out Excadrill. He EQs, I Encore, Politoed dies next turn, Latios OHKOes with Surf, OHKOes Chandelure w/ Surf, and OHKOes Haxorus with Draco Meteor.

I'm guessing now I see legendary trainers?

You could have fought them as early as battle 35, like me. In fact, the only reason I haven't won yet is because a legendary trainer beat me the battle beofre Ingo. :/

Lucky you, since I assume you didn't run into a legendary trainer. Congratulations! :)
Now you have the doubles train, I assume?

jolteon135

11-07776-31686 <---current streak #96

So I'm up to 98 now on my current streak. Really hope I can break 100+. Been taking it slow because I find that when I play for extended periods I get too cocky and make stupid moves without putting a lot of thought into them.

SilverLugiaJ

Insert clever title
Haha I'm just going to post a couple things that I have to say about the Battle Subway:

I like the design. It's a really cool battle system, and you can always return to Nimbasa to get different Pokemon after 7 wins. I love all of the different subway lines you can take too. It adds diversity, and keeps things less monotonous. Hax are VERY prevalent though, which can be EXTREMELY annoying. For example, I was on my last Pokemon, and then their Pokemon used Guillotine. And it hit. That move has a 30% chance of hitting. So in conclusion, a very well EV Trained team will triumph in the long run.

Vandslaux

I ran into one trainer around 35 with a Tornadus, a Raikou, and a Landorus. Also, one time, I ran into a Scarfed Guillotine Pinsir AND a ResTalk Walrein w/ Fissure and Sheer Cold, AND a Fissure Wailord.

Electric

Do battles in the Battle Subway lag for anyone else? Anyways I'm hoping to beat Ingo and Emmet in the multi trains. I'm going to use Scrafty and Reuniclus while my partner uses Eelektross and Excadrill.

Vandslaux

Not really, for me. Anybody have any opinions about MS Dragonite in the Subway? That defenses boost could very well help him survive crits.

poopoop

SPPF STAFF
Not really, for me. Anybody have any opinions about MS Dragonite in the Subway? That defenses boost could very well help him survive crits.

you can also set up a DD more safely with him too

Vandslaux

I just got a high enough streak for the Ranking Hall. (63, and I'm still going, so may get higher)

Twonky

I just got to 49 wins on the Super Single Subway using a team with MS Dragonite, and he worked very well. I also used a choice specs Starmie and a Scizor to round out the team.

ShadowScar Knight

Mexican Buddha!
My team of a bulky Milotic, Life Orb Jolly Gallade and my DW Mixed Dragonite have just won me the Super Single Trains challenge, even against extremely close hax-induced calls. <3

So now all that remains is the Super Multi Train... sadly I don't know anyone local to help me with that, as I do NOT trust the stupid AI. I can't tell you how many times Hilda has ruined my plans -- and winning streaks. Hurf. D:

bara

Dragonite Master
help me with the team of battle subway who help get prizes!!! pm

Last edited:

Taurosman

So I've been trying to fight the Battle Subway for quite some time and I only have a 22 win streak in Super Double and about a 17 on Super Single. I've been using a hail team but then I kinda remembered it's mostly UU and might not be the best to fight the Subway people but damn it's hard! I'll try to train some other types but kudos to all others doing better than me.

Paradoxe

not actually psychic
Did my first run on the Battle Subway, and I have to say it's pretty cool. I like the music and Hilbert had some pretty good Pokemon. I probably wouldn't get past the next round though.

JD

So I tried the Battle Subway for the first time yesterday and I had a 19 win streak with my Scrafty, Samurott and Braviary. So I battled some trainer and I forget the first two Pokemon they had but they used a Jellicent and I only had Samurott left. Of course all of my moves got disabled because of cursed body but I managed to get it to red and I had like 5 hp left unfortunately for me the stupid Jellicent killed me with Psychic and I lost

Aegon

I really want to challenge the Subway again, but I want to be prepared. I'm going to be using Garchomp and Ferrothorn, but can't think of a last member. I want Togekiss, but it seems to be out of limits (Gen IV tutor moves are a must, and I'm terrible at Gen IV RNGing). Suggestions?

True FireX

Casual Trainer
Is my Team good for subway?
Ferrothorn: with Stealth Rocks, Leech Seed, Protect and Power whip
252 HP 168 Sp Def 88 Def Item: Leftovers.

Volcarona: with Bug Buzz, Quiver Dance, Fiery Dance and Psychic
252 Sp Atk 252 Speed 6 HP Item: Life Orb. Ability: Flame Body

Mienshao: with Fake Out, U-Turn, Stone Edge and Hi Jump Kick
252 Atk 252 Speed 6 HP Item: Life Orb. Ability: Regenerator

Only thing i can thing of i need is Ice against Dragons :/
Are they alot of them in the Subway?

Last edited: