• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battle Tower: Liaison In Larousse - Join The Fight!

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
I'm sorry, but I still can't accept it. In terms of Poke-personality, I need it to be more in-depth, not merely one-liners. darza77, I'm sorry but you have been Rejected.

OK, it turns out there are just four places left on the list; now I get more critical. If you fail to follow the guidelines set, you will be rejected. Please, people, put the effort into it, and no friggin' one lines in sign-ups.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Noted, and good luck at the Rehab Clinic!

Unless Kamia_Jay fills out his/her sign-up form, he/she is off the list, leaving five spaces. Hopefully once everyone's down, I should commence the RPG at most by next week. But remember this grave warning; fill the forms correctly or face a round of flaming bananas as punishment. I also will not tolerate flaming or bashing either. If I see anyone flaming either myself or another member, you will be reported and the Mods will come down on you like a hammer. [/threatening] OK?

Pearl's Perap

Could I reserve a spot?

I will hand my sign-up in in a few hours time, it's just that i'm going out but would love the oppurtunity to join this RPG.

Zak

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Cool, sure I'll join.

Name: (I'm so terrible with making up names, so I'll just draw on my current "Lucario and the Mystery of Mew" obsession and call myself....) Aaron Ephram

Description: Young man, fair skinned; about 5' 6'; thin but not wire-thin frame; he weighs around 120 pounds but doesn't show it. His black hair is a bit wild, and scatters around in spikes when not cared for carefully. Because of this, Aaron is always seen wearing a Swellow-shaped hat that he seems to have quite an attachment to. (Many believe it may have been a gift from someone he once was connected to) His pale skin contrasts deeply with the darker blues and blacks of the clothes he wears; the clothes resemble those of the legendary trainer Sir Aaron of Rota Town, who he was named after.

Personality: Usually easygoing and mellow, but can shift to dead serious at the drop of a hat. Usually this happens in battles, where he often becomes silent with a gritty expression except to give commands. Despite his easygoing personality however, Aaron is a bit of a loner, and feels more of a bond with his Pokémon than to people. He also can show a bit of an impatient side with people, but once again, does not with his Pokémon.

History: Aaron was born in Goldenrod City in Johto, and named after the legendary Aura Guardian trainer Sir Aaron of Rota Town. When he was two years old his family moved to Lavaridge Town in Hoenn, where his father worked at the Fire Pokémon Gym for the grandfather of current Gym Leader Flannery and his mother worked at the Lavaridge Hot Springs. Seeing at these professions, young Aaron spent a lot of time around Pokémon. (It is said he and Flannery were playmates as children.) He had intended to study at the Rustboro City Institute of Finance and become a Devon Corporation employee, but an incident at the Gym right before his tenth birthday changed all of that. A troop of Team Magma members attacked the Gym one day when he and Flannery were playing together to steal Fire type Pokémon. The troop took Flannery's grandfather and Aaron's father into a room and held them, but only one grunt was left to watch Flannery and Aaron because they were children. As soon as he turned his back, Flannery snuck into the Pokémon Storage room, brought some Pokémon out from there, and soon enough, she and Aaron (Aaron with her help) drove the one peon out then freed the others by defeating the other two Magma grunts. That gave Aaron a taste for Pokémon battling, and after being given a Porygon by his parents, Aaron set out on his Pokémon training journey---which has now brought him to Larousse City with the goal of winning the Battle Tower Tournament.

Starting Section: South

Pokémon:

--Metang/(no nickname)
Description: Standard silver skin, with dark stripes running down its arms to its claws.
Personality: Very fun loving. Enjoys playing with Aaron and with the other Pokémon. (Jolly Nature)
History: Caught by Aaron as a Beldum in the Fiery Path near Lavaridge. It had strayed from its normal home in the mountains near Hoenn's desert region, and wound up lost. Aaron saved it by catching it, then brought it to Lavaridge for healing. He offered it the chance to go back to the wild afterwards, but it opted to stay.

--Electabuzz/(no nickname)
Description: Yellow body with black stripes, but the stripes are in a more symmetrical pattern than most Electabuzz.
Personality: A loner like its trainer. Electabuzz is not anti-social, but it does prefer to keep to itself most of the time. Its one weakness is PokéChow Pokémon Food, and it is skilled in both physical and special attacks. (Lonely Nature)
History: While Aaron was traveling in Mauville City, he stopped at the Gym to battle Leader Wattson for a Dynamo Badge. When he arrived however, the Gym was being attacked by a rogue Electabuzz that was sucking up all the electricity from the Gym and the rest of the city. Using Porygon, Aaron rooted it from its place in the power system, then challenged it to a battle. It was a hard fight, but Aaron managed to defeat the Electabuzz and capture it. It later helped Aaron in his match with Wattson by matching the Leader's electrical powers.

--Porygon2/(no nickname)
Description: More bluish than most Porygon2.
Personality: Loves to battle, but also likes to let the others take credit for winning. Has the deepest connection to Aaron of all his Pokémon, and is always a trustworthy and dependable partner. (Modest Nature)
History: Aaron's first Pokémon, given to him as a Porygon by his parents. He usually lets it sit on his shoulder as opposed to staying in its Luxury Ball, but will recall it if danger arises. It has been with Aaron through thick and thin, snow and rain, and some very tough battles. Once when Aaron became lost in Hoenn's desert, Porygon2 saved his life by cooling his fainted form with Ice Beam then using Psychic to release his other Pokémon, all with the goal of carrying him out of the desert.

--Pidgeot/(no nickname)
Description: Brown feathers like most Pidgeot, but underside is a rich golden color.
Personality: Loves battling but is the exact opposite of Porygon2: Pidgeot can be proud, and on occasion, a bit brash. At first it disobeyed Aaron constantly, but that was out of fright of his Electabuzz. Once it realized Electabuzz was not a threat, it became much more cooperative. (Adamant Nature)
History: Pidgeot is Aaron's Flying Pokémon, and he uses it for long-distance travel. He was inspired to raise one after reading in a book that Sir Aaron of Rota Town owned one as well. It is strong, but like said earlier, it disobeyed constantly at first---and as a result, Aaron could rarely use it in battles and never in double battles. That changed when Electabuzz showed it an act of kindness by giving it the last berry in Aaron's bag after escaping the desert, and Pidgeot is now a great asset to Aaron, especially as Electabuzz's double battle partner.

--Gardevoir/(no nickname)
Description: A SHINY, has blue hair instead of green.
Personality: Mostly the same as Porygon2, though it has at times become competitive with Aaron's first Pokémon. This is really only due to its nature as a Gardevoir, though, as all Gardevoir try to become deeply bonded with their trainer. (Mild Nature)
History: The junior member of Aaron's team as it was his most recent catch, Gardevoir has already proven itself in many battles. Its psychic power is nothing to mess with, and its having use of Fire Punch, Ice Punch and Thunderpunch is a big help as well. At first it rivalled with Porygon2 for Aaron's attention, but now it gets along just fine.

Taruta the Blue Mage

Newtypes represent!
Okay this looks cool, I like the idea as well, I'll join

Name: Randy Altos
Description: A 4' 8'' child, he wieghs 89.7 lbs and is a bit on the chubby side. He has a bit of a tan from the traveling. He has rust colored hair, very short but not short to see his scalp and has small tuffs of hair popping out. He wears a Blue Shirt with a sort of blue fire pattern at the bottom of the shirt. He also wears jeans with two Pokeball patches by the knees. Along with some brown boots.
Personality: Randy isn't much of a talker. He's usually trying to keep his hopes up to be the best he can be. Sometimes if his situations look too grim, he losses his confidence. Randy also becomes more confident if he is winning a battle especially a Gym Battle.
History: Randy was born Orre in Pyrite Town. He grew up there with his mother, Juliet, and his father, Roberto. He lived in peace for 4 years until his mother got a pet Trapinch she caught. Randy was still child and when he tried to pet the Trapinch he got bitten. Since then Randy was afraid of Pokemon. Randy always dodged the Trapinch and went outside frequently. One day, when he was 7, he went outside and he got near Duel Square as a battle was on. A red haired child, that was older then him, was battling with a Delcatty and Teddiursa. Randy watched the battle and for once he wasn't scared of seeing Pokemon. The Red haired Child then ran off after the battle. That was when Randy decided to be a trainer. Soon afterwards he returned home and tried to pet the Trapinch again. but this time he pulled his hand back when it tried to bite and then petted it. A few years later, he and the Trapinch were close friends. Then he told his mother about being a trainer. His mother smiled and gave him the Trapinch as his firsat Pokemon when he was 10 years old. He left at Gateon Port to go to Kanto where his journey began. Randy soon found out that being a trainer wasn't all fun and games. It was difficult for him to win battles with Trapinch, especially Gym Battles. He found many Pokemon along the way and caught them with Pokeballs he bought after hard work. When he won one battle his Trapinch evolved into a Vibrava which shocked him very much. Soon all his Pokemon started to evolve. Now his journey continues.
Section You Start At: West

Pokemon

Nickname: Vibrava (None)
Description: It has a standard green lust to it's wings and it's eye shields have a bit of shine to them
Personality: Vibrava is a very curious Pokemon that likes examine things by felling them, biting them, and smelling them. It tries it's best to stay in a battle.
History:It was first a Trapinch at a Rock PokeSpot. It was caught by Randy's mother, who decided to have a pet. It was first unsure about Randy, or who he was so he bit him while he was a child. As Randy left the home frequently the Trapinch just grew more and more curious about the boy. When Randy got to pet the Trapinch, the Trapinch felt his hands. Soon they became great friends. The battles weren't so great themselves, but when he won she was very happy. Once it became a Vibrava it continued living the same life it had before. Although it did build a rivalry with Quilava ever since Randy caught it.
Gym Battles: Most of the Gym Battles (Including Misty and Erika) went really bad for this Pokemon. It was lucky to pull off a win against Brock and Lt. Surge.

Nickname: Quilava (None)
Description: Has two extra flame holes on it's head
Personality:Quilava is a friendly Pokemon, who wants to be with Randy a lot. It enjoys being with anyone it meets. In Gym Battles he likes to play with his opponents.
History:When Randy had beaten his first Gym match against Brock, he met a man with an injured Cyndaquil in his hands. Cyndaquil was first put into a Pokemon center and when it healed it was put up for adoption because no one wanted the Fire Mouse. When Randy saw it nice and well he decided to take it. Ever since these two have been close friends. When Vibrava was still a Trapinch, it had a rivalry with Cyndaquil. Sometimes in a double battle they would fight each other instead of the opponent. Soon after Randy won his fourth badge, Cyndaquil evolved into Quilava where it continued to do it's best. As Randy journeyed the Quilava and Vibrava became more friendly rivals.
Gym Battles: Quilava was a lot of help in Randy's fourth Gym Battle against Erika. It was nearly knocked out by poison against her Gloom.

Nickname: Fearow (None)
Description:Has a scar on the inside of one wing and has a yellowish feather on it's head.
Personality: Rearow is basically one who only battles and doesn't really want to make friends. Quilava tries to make friends with her, yet all of the time it gets smacked by one of her wings.
History:After aquiring Cyndaquil, Randy spotted a Spearow and he fought it with his Trapinch. He successfully caught it. Afterward the Spearow won more battles then Trapinch. Near the end of Veridian City, it evolved into Fearow. It was the second to evolve. It got a scar after battling a trainer with a Scyther. Randy didn't mind the yellow feather yet he did tend to her wound. They became some what friends. You hardly hear it say it's cry, it just comunicates by giving jesters.
Gym Battles:Fearow is very calm in Gym Battles. It made a great effort at Erika, and Misty. It got very weaked at Lt. Surge's match. Yet it was able to KO one of his Pokemon but still wasn't able to win every match.

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Pearl's Perap: Reserved for five days.
The Great Butler: Accepted.
Taruta The Blue Mage: Accepted.

People, this is how you sign-up.

Pearl's Perap

Here's my sign-up then, sorry I didn't do it last night like I said, I was very tired and not too creative.

Character Sign-Up

Name: Zak Kokoroe

Description: Zak Kokoroe is a tall and well built boy with deep brown eyes and shoulder length black hair. Zak usually wears black and white checkered slip-on shoes accompanied by blue jeans and a green or red t-shirt. Zak usually keeps a green and black messenger bag on his side, covered in badges and patches, with everything he needs, like several other sets of clothing for use depending on the conditions he is in, meaning if it is sunny and hot, he has shorts and a vest, but if it is cold conditions, he has a hooded top to keep his head warm. Zak has his bottom lip pierced on both sides, in both he wears rings. Usually, Zak wears a necklace of beads that were given to him by a friend many years ago, the day he began his pokémon journey.

Personality: Though his size usually puts people off him at first, Zak Kokoroe is a really nice boy, who will talk to anybody and help any friend out in a tight situation. Zak has a special bond with each and every one of his pokémon and friends and treats them all in a similar manner, bar his Pidgeot, as the two are more like soul mates than just friends. Zak can also be a very emotional character as he is quite apathetic and hates to see people upset, which upsets him, but the majority of the time, Zak is happy and always has a smile for his friends and companions. Zak has a special place in his heart for a certain someone and a certain pokémon though, his Pidgeot, which he raised from a baby Pidgey before he even began his life as a fully fledged trainer.

History: Zak Kokoroe was born in the treetop village of Fortree and lived there all his life, at one with the bird pokémon and bonding with new friends that he made when they visited the village to battle Winona at the Fortree gym, these people and Winona made him decide he wanted to become a trainer, a strong trainer that uses all types of pokémon to his advantage. At eleven, Zak started his pokémon journey, which he began in Kanto when he was ten. When Zak travelled the pokémon word, he encountered all manner of good and bad people but dealt with the bad people in his own way, a pokémon battle. Now that Zak has reached LaRousse city he has settled in quite well, training with his pokémon daily.

Section You Start At: South
Other: N/A

Pokemon Sign-Ups

(None of my pokémon have nicknames)

Species: Pidgeot
Description: Pidgeot is slightly smaller than it should be, as it was born a very small Pidgey. Pidgeot has a diamond shape on her underside.
Personality: Pidgeot is a very calm pokémon when it comes to life, but when she is in a battle or contest, she is very vigilant and will not stop until she has won, to show her love for her trainer and the person who brought her up from birth, Zak.
History: Pidgeot was discovered as a Pidgey by Zak and his family outside their treetop home, it had hatched prematurely and fallen a great height from a tree. Zak took the little pokémon in and cared for it until it was time for it to leave once more, but Pidgey stayed with Zak and they begun their journey together.
Other: Pidgeot has won several ribbons for her elegance.

Species: Gardevoir
Description: Gardevoir has a scar on his side from an attack from a Team Magma member's Mightyena as Zak took them on whilst in the Hoenn region and the teams Aqua and Magma were at large.
Personality: Gardevoir has a short temper, as most people and other pokémon think of it as 'girly' because of its feminine physique, but Gardevoir is far from female, as he has demonstrated with his powerful abilities on the people making the mistakes to think of it as a girl.
History: Zak encountered Gardevoir as a Ralts used in a pokémon contest in Slateport. It was being used illegally by a member of Team Aqua and Zak took them on to claim the Ralts and give it to its rightful owner, but after aquiring it, Ralts became attached to Zak and continued the adventure with him.
Other:

Species: Banette
Description: Banette has no specific markings or scars but she has very deep, beautiful eyes, not the typical trait of a ghost.
Personality: Banette is a very laid-back pokémon, who usually gets what she wants. If she does not get what she wants, mind control is used until she gets it. Other than this, Banette is friendly towards people and pokémon alike, unless she's in a contest.
History: Zak encountered Banette as a lonely Shuppet wandering the city of Lilycove without a friend in the world, longing for somebody close, eventually to be found and given a home by Zak. At first, she was reluctant and put up a big fight, but this was to check Zak was the right person for her.
Other:

Species: Venusaur
Description: Venusaur has a large star shape on its forehead, abnormal for Venusaurs. Venusaur is also slightly larger than normal Venusaurs due to being a large pokémon when Zak encountered him and through eating a vast amount of plantation a day.
Personality: Venusaur is a happy pokémon, at peace with everything and anything. If Venusar encounters a problem, he tackles it gradually, making sure nobody gets hurt. When Venusaur sees food, he wont stop until he gets the food, thus making him a very large pokémon.
History: Zak didn't really meet Venusaur, Venusaur met Zak, as an Ivysaur in the Kanto region. One day, Zak was relaxing on the jetty south of Lavender town, when he accidentally fell into the water, suddenly being surrounded by Tentacool, luckily Ivysaur was nearby and saved Zak, coming along for the ride as Zak promised him a slap up meal.
Other:

Zak

Last edited:

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Very well, but so far everything's looking good. Don't fail me now! Incidentally, shouldn't it be Hikari's Perap now? That is technically the female protagonist's name now.

Pearl's Perap

It SHOULD..but I quite like Pearl's Perap, has a better ring to it, and that will be her manga name most probably.

So i'm going to stick with this, for a while anyhow.

Zak

Edit: Completion! :3

Last edited:

Literate

black cat, black cat
Haven't been here for a while. I like RPGs with pokemon battles. :3 But History is really my weak point.

Can you reserve for a bit. The last spot? *pokes empty spot*

I'll get it in probably tonight or so. ^_^

~Literate

EDIT: Question. Incidentally, can I have less than three pokemon? Like, two?

EDIT2: Well. I did my sign-up. But both are the same pokemon. ;.; Whatevers. I hope that's alright. And I have two pokemon, is that okay? I hope it isn't Mary-Sueish. I spent nearly two hours doing this.

—Sign-Up—

Name: Aileen

Description: Aileen stands at nearly 5’ 4” with a sleek and sturdy frame, and her skin tone is pretty medium-ish. She wears baggy pitch-black cargo pants that match her midnight silk blouse perfectly. White-streaked black sneakers suit her fluffy clean socks. Her shoulder supports her navy stripped white sling bag, and a similar patterned belt hangs loosely at her waist. She is often seen with oval glasses that has a tint of metallic indigo. Her brown hair is left loose, constantly hanging in front of her face, nearly covering her strangely white eyes. Her expression is almost always neutral, and her voice is usually soft enough not to be heard.

Personality: She’s a quiet girl, keeping voiced opinions out and would rather think behind another’s back. When she does say something, no one’s around to hear, so she isn’t very sociable. She has quite a few friends, most of the time, she hardly says much to even anyone. Her self-esteem is low; she doesn’t defend herself from biting remarks about her, especially about her white eyes. She feels the most peaceful near her pokemon, playing with them every day and even occasionally managing a slight smile. She’s nothing of a strategist, but often times she plays with the logic around her.

History: Growing up in quiet Verndaturf has its ups and down, good and bad moments. Aileen received just that. Ever since she was little, she would always lie down, on the grassy lawn of her home, and stare up at the sun and the rolling clouds, accompanied by her two young Eevee. She didn’t have a proper education with the pokemon, so she isn’t exactly an expert in pokemon types, moves, and even the basic items. She was idle most of her life, leaving her in a state of eternal boredom, until she started her journey. Wrenched from her peaceful home, she was faced with the difficulties of being a trainer. She failed to do most of what everyone could already do, battle with pokemon, train, and even catch them was a challenge. And she only had her pokemon as her companions, through the long journey. After nearly four years, she’s gotten the hang of being trainer and learned by experience nearly everything about pokemon. She’s now sure of her abilities, her pokemon proving her right.

Section You Start At: East

Other: Eh. None?

—Pokemon—

Nickname: Ani
Species: Umbreon
Description: Her ears are slightly larger than other Umbreon, basically for hearing Aileen “shout” out commands and complicatedly for tracking purposes. Instead of glowing yellow rings, they’re neon blue. [Shiny]
Personality: She’s calm and collected, and not easily swayed in battle. She likes moving around, so it’s hard to get a hit on her. She prefers physical attacks, and is snappy when people comment on her weak defenses. Ani is naturally curious, a bit too curious for her own good, as she had gotten into trouble before because of it.
History: She was born a playful, romping, hyper Eevee, always running around chasing butterflies. Her hobbies were to smell flowers, bat at Wurmple, and chase Whismer that happened on her trail. Now she’s matured, she knows more that to cause trouble for her trainer, and she easily obeys commands, dependant on Aileen only.
One night, in the middle of the rainy Route 119, they were caught by surprise when a sudden invasion of Oddish came about. Unable to fight the hoard of pokemon, they soon were cornered by the plant pokemon. Ani evolved from the playful Eevee and defended her trainer, with swift-footed Quick Attacks. Since then, her speed has ever dominated all else’s.
Other: In the order from highest to lowest, her stats go as: speed, attack, special attack, special defense, and defense. [Contrary to normal Umbreon’s.]

Nickname: Aki
Species: Umbreon
Description: Other than the fact that his eyes are a bright yellow and his ears are slightly larger, he’s normal.
Personality: Also calm and cool, he hardly let anything bother him. He’d rather stay in one place than even walk around. Due to this, he’s reactions to attacks are on the mark, more than his older sister’s. He never cares about anything, and in deep thought most of the time, always spacey even in battles, and his mind is well learned.
History: Being the younger sibling he is, he tried to exceed his sister in races and relays, yet always failed. He was not an athletic type, so in response to his weakness, he learned Shadow Ball from a neighboring pokemon. His mind is more complex than any other pokemon, and in their early days of the journey, he took over battling for a while.
When he evolved was later in the journey, perhaps along the creepy Route 121. They were being played with by the nearby ghosts in Mt. Pyre and his rapid firing of Shadow Ball didn’t work too well; his sister’s attempt at physical attacks went nowhere. The instant he turned into an Umbreon, he easily pinpointed the ghosts and destroyed them with Pursuits.
Other: In the order from highest to lowest, his stats go as: special attack, special defense, defense, attack, speed. [Slightly unusual than of normal Umbreon’s]

Nickname: Alyx
Species: Ninetales
Description: He has a white star shaped spot on his forehead, in a diamond format.
Personality: The oldest of her pokemon, he was also the first pokemon Aileen had caught. Wise and smart, he’s the settler of disputes within the team. In battle, he moves elegantly, and easily evades and constructs attacks. Nothing takes him by surprise, and it’s surprising that he can stand special attacks. He’s roused by comments on his feminine appearance, which, in most opinions, is actually true.
History: Born and trained in the highest area of Mt. Pyre, he had raised above all normal Vulpix. Specially chosen and trained by the ghosts, he harnessed the power of many moves early, before his time. Alyx, because of this attention, hasn’t learned most physical attacks, and his favorite move to confuse opponents with is Confuse Ray.
He met Aileen and her two Umbreon the day after they were attacked by ghosts. He guided them through the mazes of the mountain, in pity, and at the end of the tour, he grown fond of Aki and his funny ramblings. Seeing many opportunities to grow in mind, he went with them, learning more than he would if he had stayed.
Other: In the order from highest to lowest, his stats go as: special defense, special attack, speed, defense, attack.

Nickname: Ally
Species: Breloom
Description: He’s normal.
Personality: One of the still young pokemon on Aileen’s team, he’s a freshly evolved from Shroomish. He’s always loves to jump into things, and has lost several battles before. But instead of sulking like other pokemon, he tries his best to not be depressed. He likes playing around with his teammates, both annoying and cheering them from the dumps. In other words, he’s comic relief.
History: Ally started as a wandering Shroomish in Petalburg Woods. He was energetic and lighthearted, and messed with Alyx the Vulpix a lot, mostly bugging him. Unlike the rest of the team, he wasn’t born with any talent, so it was hard to battle, and most of the time, he would lose. But when he started to train with Ani, he learned many skills, and even won a few battle from time to time.
It was in a battle when he evolved. Nearing the end of his line of attacks, he suddenly grew white, and earned a more useful body to maneuver in. Since then, he has beaten many pokemon, both big and strong.
Other: In the order from highest to lowest, his stats go as: attack, speed, defense, special attack, special defense.

Nickname: Arin
Species: Kirlia
Description: She’s smaller than usual Kirlia.
Personality: Arin’s shy and timid, and she’s scared of many things. Being the latest addition on her team, she still isn’t fully evolved. She is afraid of most of the team, of their seriousness and their greatness in battle, excluding Ally because he can connect with her feelings. In battle, she often times uses Toxic, and she has no great weakness or strength.
History: Meandering around Route 102, she, as a small Ralts, had gotten lost and didn’t know what to do. When strange voices came, she would hide herself in the bushes, scared of intrusion. When the day came and Aileen was walking down the path, Ally saw her out in the corner of his eyes and found her hiding spot, tackling her to the ground with great pleasure.
Arin admires Ally for his excessive energy and self-esteem. Promising herself to one day be as great as him and the rest of the team, she disciplined and worked hard, under all the supervision of Alyx, Aki, and Ani. In result of that, her speed is near invisible, special attacks were boosted, and her defense of special attacks were upgraded.
Other: In the order from highest to lowest, her stats go as: special attack, special defense, speed, defense, attack.

Last edited:

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Pearl's Perap: Well, betters can't be choosers. Accepted.
Literate: 'Tis fine. Accepted.

Well, unless Kamia_Jay actually signs up, all places are filled. But I think he/she won't be joining so there might just be one place left.

Edit: For those who want to join, you're in luck! Kamia_Jay has failed to put in his/her sign-up form so there's one more place left on the list.

Last edited:
S

Squall_Leonhart

...Must be my lucky day.

Character Sign-Ups

Name: Koppen Himajin

Description: Koppen is often decorated with skulls, as these are his favorite design. He wears a traditional black japanese school uniform (male...). When engaged in a heated battle, his white undershirt has a tendency to come out and hang from underneath his jacket. He wears black cuffs on both wrists, the right one has a classic pokeball design while the right has a cubone skull design with a bullet hole in it. Physically, he is unimpressive. Standing at 5"4 he is often taunted for being female-esque. This is rather confusing to him as he is not very handsome. His hair is short and spiked back, it is noticably natural and misunderstood as unkept.

Personality:Koppen, or affectionatly called Jin by those who know him is a somewhat quiet boy. Or so it would seem at first glance. He is a very traditional boy with a modern spirit, he never speaks above a small whisper and that often leads him to trouble. Though inside his mind he often yells the words he will never speak, keeping anger inside him, he battles with a fiery, yet controlled style. As his anger often comes out in battle. He enjoys reading about the darker side of pokemon, such as pokemon related murders and attacks.

History: Koppen was always a misunderstood boy. The children around him had a very difficult time understanding the why he acted so different. The children speculated in their own minds why he was so quiet and angry, and many resented him for giving no reason. No one has really ever taken the time to understand him and so he keeps to himself even more.

When Koppen was born, his mother died in labor. At first, his father loved him, but as the years wore on, he noticed that Koppen always seemed to be missing something. Understanding the boy needed a mother, Koppen's father did the best he could to raise him alone. But the strain of the child's sadness eating away at his soul, and the physical strain of raising a boy single-handedly for so many years finally took it's toll on Koppen's father. When Koppen turned 12, his father began to treat him with less respect and love. Koppen was blamed for both the mother's death and the years spent trying to create a bond in vain.

For the next two years, Koppen studied the dark side of pokemon. He studied attacks, crimes, murders, and the such caused by pokemon. He studied in a solitary manner. Though one day he saw something that changed his life. (See Pokemon history.) Every since that day, he's begun to speak, though very soft and seemingly unsure of himself. His father is starting to feel very relieved and sees life differently, though still fears for his son.

Section You Start At:East

Pokemon Sign-Ups (one per Pokemon)

Nickname: Ashou

Species: Cubone

Description: Ashou is an average looking cubone, though the skull it wears has a bullet hole in its forhead

Personality: Ashou is often crying and will mimic Koppen whenever it can. When fighting, Ashou will follow Koppen's directions down to the letter, though it can be easily intimidated and cries when it grows scared. He has a general misunderstanding of humans much like the misunderstanding of Koppen by those around him. He and Koppen have a ritual at each full moon, sitting down and drinking tea. Ashou has slowly gotten over crying at the full moon through spending time and understanding Koppen.

History: Koppen had spent many of his years learning about the darker side of pokemon, yet he had learned first hand the the darkside of humans. He had been out for a walk to collect notes on several kinds of pokemon. It was then he heard a blood curdling scream, turning to see a few men group together a few meters away behind several trees. He watched as three men together beat a female Marrowak until it collapsed. He quickly ran over to them and as he did, one pulled out a handgun. He aimed it at Koppen but then quickly turned to fire at the Marrowak. Walking away laughing the men dissapeared. Koppen, left with many emotions and the inability to let them out sat there motionless. It was just then that he saw it, a pokemon he'd never seen nor heard of, walking towards the carcass. For several days and nights Koppen watched this pokemon, it reminded him of himself so much, and the secrets to Koppen's innermost feelings became apparent as he watched this pokemon. Slowly the body began to fester, and as it did, the pokemon removed the skull of the Marrowak and donned it as a helmet. Taking another bone as a small club, the pokemon stared at Koppen.

....I hope this is ok, I've always been amazed at how cute and dark the cubone really is. If it's too much, or too little, I will edit as appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Squall_Leonheart: It's good so far, just the personality of your Pokemon is lacking. I forgot to mention that Poke-personality is just as important as your own personality.

S

Squall_Leonhart

....Done, and a quick question if you would forgive my lack of knowledge. Can a pokemone use moves that it would learn from TMs or tutors?

The Doctor

Absolute Beginner
Read what I said in the first post: if a Pokemon can learn a move, it can use it.

Well, now you've just been Accepted, the RPG will commence soon; I'm doing this at a friend's house but the starting post is on My Documents, so expect it tomorrow.

Literate

black cat, black cat
I edited three more pokemon in. So you might want to check up on it again. *pokes sign-up*

~Literate