• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battlefield 3 Thread

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
Okay I'm going to be the mature one here and say that I'm sorry about what I said before about the COD fanbase.

Are you implying that we are all immature?

And whats really annoying about little kids in online, they think they can fire a gun just by playing CoD. I get that a lot especially Left 4 Dead 2.

Just take their care packages. They scream their heads off, it's hysterical.

PokemasterAustin

Friendly Trainer
Not Implying that.

Are you implying that we are all immature?

Just take their care packages. They scream their heads off, it's hysterical.

No I'm not implying that at all. I just figured that I'd be mature by saying that I'm sorry. I don't want to be insulting people anymore because I hate it when people are mad at me.

So anyway it's already settled that this game will probably NOT outsell COD MW3 just because of their larger fanbase. This game looks all-around better though. It will most likely be under-appreciated.

Avenger Angel

Warrior of Heaven
COD isn't bad, I personally think the first modern warfare game (COD 4) was fantastic. MW2 was good and even Black Ops was okay, but I think the series has been milked dry, and I just don't think MW3 can really be all that revolutionary and original with the many predecessors that have come before it. But I'll admit, the whole setup with perks and such was a good idea.

As for BF3, it's been a long while since BF2 was released, and Bad Company 2 was pretty decent (even though I'm pretty bad at it). I liked BF2 a lot, and what BF3 is showcasing definitely has me interested. Plus the visuals are amazing and will probably be as close to realistic as a video game can be.

PokemasterAustin

Friendly Trainer
COD isn't bad, I personally think the first modern warfare game (COD 4) was fantastic. MW2 was good and even Black Ops was okay, but I think the series has been milked dry, and I just don't think MW3 can really be all that revolutionary and original with the many predecessors that have come before it. But I'll admit, the whole setup with perks and such was a good idea.

As for BF3, it's been a long while since BF2 was released, and Bad Company 2 was pretty decent (even though I'm pretty bad at it). I liked BF2 a lot, and what BF3 is showcasing definitely has me interested. Plus the visuals are amazing and will probably be as close to realistic as a video game can be.

Yeah the graphics are cool and I'm also looking forward to the feature where you can manage squads and such. I can't wait for the online play.

Slick

Banned
Bought teh official Battlefield 3 theme on xbox live yesterday.
Is it hot?
Also, I thought you were a PSN player, silly me. Add me: KamikazeKillz

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Bumping this thread. I got into the Battlefield 3 Alpha and I'm downloading it now. I can barely control my excitement. **** YEAR

Surfing_Pikachu

I've been trying to get in for a while. I have a Veteran status of 2 yet I'm not getting one. Gah!

noobers

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
The BF3 open beta begins tomorrow, for those of you who pre-ordered or bought MOH:LE then you've already been playing. I've already preloaded using... other means.

Slick

Banned
I can't wait for the beta. Anyone thinking of making a SPP BF3 clan?
I wouldn't affiliate myself with SPPf.

Anyway, because I live in a country ahead of the times, the beta isn't going to be publicly available until 10PM tonight, so I'm going to leave my computer on overnight downloading it. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow morning it'll be ready and the problem of everyone getting in and downloading in a mad rush will be minimized.

Crimsonlink

Crimson Champion
I wouldn't affiliate myself with SPPf.

Anyway, because I live in a country ahead of the times, the beta isn't going to be publicly available until 10PM tonight, so I'm going to leave my computer on overnight downloading it. Hopefully when I wake up tomorrow morning it'll be ready and the problem of everyone getting in and downloading in a mad rush will be minimized.

Not a spp clan exactly. I meant using the forums to communicate to form a squad with friends.

Its gonna be crazy tomorrow on the PSN store. I would buy BF3 for the PC but my comp can't handle it. >.<