• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanat

Good morning, afternoon, evening time zone ppl Merry christmas. So I have been messing around with pokemon online a bit, should I just put some pokemon together and give it a go? Exp from getting whooped on, that sort of thing?

That's what i did, and made my . . . third? or maybe fourth best team just from Pokes i thought were good.

Shoudy4

What is all of your favorite shiny pokemon? (looks not stats)
Id have to go with red gyrados. Old school

These are my favorite.

But Seriously. Shiny Buizel, I have no idea how many of those i have but i used to be a Buizel fanatic. and Manectric and Emboar. . . and these sorry couldnt resist.

BLUES.

Something else
Username:Charizard_007
PO Name/FC:BLUE-3825 9870 8656
Signature Pokemon: Latias @ Daisy
GMT:-6
Battling Experience:I've had no one tutor me; Played through every pokemon game there is for GamBoy/NDS consoles; recently have had many close matches but a little tutoring might help me out :D
I have had my pokemon IV bred by a friend of mine, and some have superior IV's as a result from endless SR-ing.
Would you like a test battle to be promoted to Seniors?:Eventually, but for now I'll work my way up. :)
Refered by:A member's signature. not official reference, just a die hard pokemon player.

Last edited:
Username:Charizard_007
PO Name/FC:3825 9870 8656
Signature Pokemon: Latias @ Daisy
GMT:-6
Battling Experience:I've had no one tutor me; Played through every pokemon game there is for GamBoy/NDS consoles; recently have had many close matches but a little tutoring might help me out :D
I have had my pokemon IV bred by a friend of mine, and some have superior IV's as a result from endless SR-ing.
Would you like a test battle to be promoted to Seniors?:Eventually, but for now I'll work my way up. :)
Refered by:A member's signature. not official reference, just a die hard pokemon player.

Welcome! as a tip, you may want to download this, We use it alot more than Wifi.

BLUES.

Something else
:D
Thanks ^_^
Soooo do I have to do anything with my sig now?

You aren't officially accepted until Psycho gets on to accept everybody, so no, not yet.

In other news my phone just exploded -_- dumb gravity making my phone fall on the hardwood. It's still okay but it went flying in pieces ie: Sim card, back, battery and the case flying in different directions

BLUES.

Something else
D'aww
Alright Well I hope I get accepted soon :)

And about bout your phone...
its not as bad as dropping it in your bowl of soup.
Texting and eating at the same time is not a good idea.

but as it turns out if you drop your ds onto concrete about 10 times its fine. unless its a new 3DS mege I with extra screen and added breakability.

Vandslaux

(16:06:26) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi Ubers is 722/27747 [1200 points / 21 battles]!

For some reason, I find this pretty impressive. Turned from Sun stall to stall (removing Groudon and Reshiram for Grass Arceus and Palkia). Then, I realized that TSpikes raped my team, so I put on Poison instead of Grass Arceus. The team's still going strong.

arceus poison? never seen that before. physchic will kill it :/

yeah, i actually had that idea this morning when i was waking up. I was like 'Arceus Poison would be awesome!' Then i came downstairs and realized everything runs earth power. Earthquake or a Psychic move and if a team doesnt have it you are WRONG!

Medicham's Hat

<-- Jazz Hands
Username: Medicham's Hat
PO Name/FC: Dooplissity/Medicham's Hat/MediHat (will update with FC later)
Signature Pokemon: Medicham
GMT: EST
Battling Experience: I've been competitively battling since the end of 4th gen, but really got seriously into it in 5th gen.
Would you like a test battle to be promoted to Seniors?: If it's no trouble
Refered by: N/A

Vandslaux

Welcome to the clan.

I need a Spiker that can absorb TSpikes or spin them, prime candidates being Qwilfish, Forry, and Roserade.

Last edited:

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
It is demonic. :p
But Lol @ your links.
I'm ahead of pretty much everyone else here time zone wise but Merry Christmas to all of you! Wish you all the best :)
:D You too!
its not christmas here for about 8 more hours.
12^
time to get the exorcist then!

comes back in in moustache "so i hear you vant to be exorcised, ve can avvange that for the small fee of 100 american dollars"
I have 400! American Dollars. 3:
yeah I'm an Aussie :)
Omg! You're like by me. If there wasn't an Ocean. 3:
My best friend lives in Aussie. SOPHIA COME BACK. DX

Are you guys having a good summer? We're having a crappy winter. :/
this is why i am dragonite and you are dewott, and psycho is gallade. to avoid confusion.
And Alexandria is a cute little Teddy. c:
its because your just a silly person who thinks emboar is good

thats fine.
I c wut u did thar
And about bout your phone...
its not as bad as dropping it in your bowl of soup.
Texting and eating at the same time is not a good idea.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^Story of my life
Welcome to the clan.

I need a Spiker that can absorb TSpikes or spin them, prime candidates being Qwilfish, Forry, and Roserade.
Forry? Ferroseed doesn't absorb spikes. Hmm. Uuuuum. OH. Forretress. 3:
He doesn't absorb them either. EVIOLITE ROSELIA!!!!!!!
Garbador or Scolipede can. :3

Romeo32

I just got Terraria! I already like it better than minecraft

V Care to challenge these beasts? (not right now though lol!)

Last edited:
hmmmmmm. . . . My moms creepy boyfriend may not be as bad as i first thought. . .

He got me Assassin's Creed Revelations!!!!!! meh, still not gonna like him. wont be as mean to him though ;)

Soperman

The One and Only
In other news my phone just exploded -_- dumb gravity making my phone fall on the hardwood. It's still okay but it went flying in pieces ie: Sim card, back, battery and the case flying in different directions
Sounds fun for the phone.
Username: Medicham's Hat
PO Name/FC: Dooplissity/Medicham's Hat/MediHat (will update with FC later)
Signature Pokemon: Medicham
GMT: EST
Battling Experience: I've been competitively battling since the end of 4th gen, but really got seriously into it in 5th gen.
Would you like a test battle to be promoted to Seniors?: If it's no trouble
Refered by: N/A
I've seen you around a lot. Welcome to the clan!
I just got Terraria! I already like it better than minecraft
IKR
hmmmmmm. . . . My moms creepy boyfriend may not be as bad as i first thought. . .

He got me Assassin's Creed Revelations!!!!!! meh, still not gonna like him. wont be as mean to him though ;)

Bribery much?
Oh well, you got ACR. Have fun bro

Romeo32

I'm evil so I would just be worse to him if you don't want him to be your dad even if he got you a game (also you are SO lucky I want that game)

Status
Not open for further replies.