• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninja Dewott

Ice Cold Fire
Well, as of 25 minutes ago, its Christmas here! So I guess I. Should do this:

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

I can't sleep either, which is annoying, I feel like Superpower Emboar...

Zachmac

I just mastered recoloring photos on paint, and I added the finishing touches on photo bucket. :D I'm over reacting, but it's making me feel so darn excited!

Usatoday

Eternal God
but as it turns out if you drop your ds onto concrete about 10 times its fine. unless its a new 3DS mege I with extra screen and added breakability.

--________________________-- I hate you i dropped my ds lite once and now i have red tint i can't get rid of.

you can't hate Magicmonkey!

And my insomnia was just referanced. . . I feel special.

Just got done over in the fanfic section, there was this awesome story the makes fun of Smogon called The Power N.U. about the tier system sucking and NU Pokemon being amazing.

Romeo32

you can't hate Magicmonkey!

And my insomnia was just referanced. . . I feel special.

Just got done over in the fanfic section, there was this awesome story the makes fun of Smogon called The Power N.U. about the tier system sucking and NU Pokemon being amazing.

I have insomnia too, but I actually take a painkiller for it, my doctor is like...smart

I may have insomnia, but in actuality i just don't like sleep. makes me feel vulnerable and i hate feeling groggy and slowed down after i sleep for a long time.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
SOPA passed. Well guys, it was nice being with you. I'll stick around until they close Serebii.
In two days I find out terrible news that will change mylife forever...

Zachmac

SOPA passed. Well guys, it was nice being with you. I'll stick around until they close Serebii.
In two days I find out terrible news that will change mylife forever...
Isn't Serebii British? I don't know much about SOPA...

Did it really pass? I'd like to see your source, it could just be a rumor.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

It doesn't matter that Serebii is British, it effects everyone who goes on the Internet. The US somehow decided that they own the Internet (they don't, it's international), so they can do anything to it they please. I'll go find a source thats more reliable then the one I originally heard it from.

Zachmac

It doesn't matter that Serebii is British, it effects everyone who goes on the Internet. The US somehow decided that they own the Internet (they don't, it's international), so they can do anything to it they please. I'll go find a source thats more reliable then the one I originally heard it from.
Actually, that might be a good thing. If it affects other countries, then they'll start protesting against it.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Yippee! Your right Zachmac, it was just some videos by Anomyous and a rumor floating around. I checked the bill itself, it's still open. Here's the thing that confuses me: didn't they voted last wednesday? Maybe its this wednesday or something.

Their at Winter recess, they can't pass anything atm. Also it has many opponents which will likely lead to it getting shut-down. If not I've lost all faith in humanity and someone better make room for me, im outa this country.

Vandslaux

Well, it was nice knowing ya. Bye guys, if SOPA really does end up affecting Serebii.

Im not saying good-bye until SOPA passes. and if it does we still can chat on the xat. . . or try. and we could meet on Pokmone Online if Nintendo affiliates with it.

Vandslaux

On a side note, Merry Christmas.

in five minutes, Merry Christmas from me too!

edit: 9400 is mine!

Last edited:
it is now christmas so. . .

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! Also Chrismahannukwanzakuh for all of you African, Jewish, Christians. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.