• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
Does anyone know if WEP works with a normal DS lite? If it does I might get my wifi back again. Though if not I'll mainly be on PO.

Since we are pretty new, we have room to change some stuff about the clan. The first thing on my agenda is possibly replacing gible as a starter since the garchomp ban in OU. Though I want to see what you guys think first. So please comment with your thoughts and suggestions. Since this clan is as much the yours as it is mine.

Username: jeyre80
PO Name/FC: PO: Skip.t.G (rarely used) / White: 3868-9201-6930 (I'll get my HG and Platinum to you later)
Starter Pokemon: ;546; (Cottonee) Editted, since the mini-sprite ien't showing up.
GMT: -5
Battling Experience: Over 9,000
Refered by: GM, but it was like a month ago and I was busy.

Last edited:

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
Username: jeyre80
PO Name/FC: PO: Skip.t.G (rarely used) / White: 3868-9201-6930 (I'll get my HG and Platinum to you later)
Starter Pokemon: ;546;
GMT: -5
Battling Experience: Over 9,000
Refered by: GM, but it was like a month ago and I was busy.

Accepted

Hey jeyre, good to have you here man. Since I know your battling experience you will start off in 2nd year. If you want you can be a tutor here, since we are starting tutoring sometime next week.

Sorry, I meant to ask if WPA not WEP lol, since I use WPA so my xbox works.

Accepted

Hey jeyre, good to have you here man. Since I know your battling experience you will start off in 2nd year. If you want you can be a tutor here, since we are starting tutoring sometime next week.

Sorry, I meant to ask if WPA not WEP lol, since I use WPA so my xbox works.

I have no idea about WPA, and even though I was a beast in Gen 4, I'm a little rusty. I have only been doing Gen on PO so far competitively. I have barely broke into White. I beat story mode, but I don't even have a competitive enough team yet to reliably get the TMs from the Battle Subway. Let me get myself caught up a bit before I get into tuttoring. I will tutor, just not right off the bat.

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
Nice to have you here Jeyre!! I'll update front page with your information now ;)

On the starter topic, if we do get rid of gible who does it get replaced by them? kingdra? Altaria? flygon?, etc

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Axew would probably be the best choice, since it's the only Dragon-type base evolution that evolves.

Mind you, if we're adopting the policy of "Screw Smogon, allow Garchomp," it's really something of a non-issue.

Last edited:

Cerebral Bugs

This is my house!!!
Username: Cerebral Bugs
PO Name/FC: Don't got a PO and FC in my sig.
Starter Pokemon: Frillish
GMT: -6:00
Battling Experience: New to the battling online thing and joined to learn how to be a better battler. I have played pokemon since the 2nd gen era so i know quite a bit about pokemon.
Refered by: Nobody

Last edited:

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
Username: Cerebral Bugs
PO Name/FC: Don't got a PO and FC in my sig.
Starter Pokemon: Frillish
GMT: -6:00
Battling Experience: New to the battling online thing and joined to learn how to be a better battler. I have played pokemon since the 2nd gen era so i know quite a bit about pokemon.
Refered by: Nobody

Accepted

Welcome to the clan Bugs, me and andrew are on the xat if you want to talk about stuff or if its battling related then we could do it here if you want.

Ravern

Ace Trainer
Username: Ravern
PO Name/FC: Ravern / Signature Below.
Starter Pokemon: Chimchar
GMT: +8
Battling Experience: Very Great. Im The Gym Leader For The Paragon League.
Refered by: Gorgonopsid Master.

Ciliano

Does the clan do its battles on Pokemon Online or over Wi-fi? Or both?

Timpeni

The Awesome One
Username: Timpeni
PO Name/FC: 2408 5579 8344
Starter Pokemon: Bagon
GMT: GMT + 8
Battling Experience: Not being the most patient person at IV Breeding and EV Training has its drawbacks- which is why I have to rely on nature and strategy for battles. I have a slightly queer plan, which can either sweep teams and make people pull their hair out or get sweeped. I've won several Random Matchup battles dramatically and lost battles even more times- plus the fact that Random Matchups seem to be the only battles I can win. I am, as I said, not a patient person- only one Pokemon on my team is Lvl 100.
Hm, this is getting off topic. Basically, I'm not the best battler, but I try to make new strategies to salvage wins.
Refered by: Gorgonopsid Master

This is awesome. Also, I can be an Egg Move-r and a Masuda Method-er. (MMing is only thing I can be patient about XD). Could I have these jobs?

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
Username: Ravern
PO Name/FC: Ravern / Signature Below.
Starter Pokemon: Chimchar
GMT: +8
Battling Experience: Very Great. Im The Gym Leader For The Paragon League.
Refered by: Gorgonopsid Master.

Accepted

Username: Timpeni
PO Name/FC: 2408 5579 8344
Starter Pokemon: Bagon
GMT: GMT + 8
Battling Experience: Not being the most patient person at IV Breeding and EV Training has its drawbacks- which is why I have to rely on nature and strategy for battles. I have a slightly queer plan, which can either sweep teams and make people pull their hair out or get sweeped. I've won several Random Matchup battles dramatically and lost battles even more times- plus the fact that Random Matchups seem to be the only battles I can win. I am, as I said, not a patient person- only one Pokemon on my team is Lvl 100.
Hm, this is getting off topic. Basically, I'm not the best battler, but I try to make new strategies to salvage wins.
Refered by: Gorgonopsid Master

Accepted

Thank you ravern for choosing us over Dragon Soldiers I am sure you wont regret it. Welcome both of you, I hope you enjoy your time here. If we get a few more members we will be able to start our first tournament!

Remember guys to rank up you must start battling each other, so get battling!!! If you want to battle me it will need to be on PO so PM/VM me if you do.

Timpeni

The Awesome One
Might as well post what I'm doing right now. Switched Chandelure in my team with my Bagon. I guess I might try to EV Train and evolve it now, but my DSi is on red so I'll only do a few levels before I charge my DSi.

And I'm gonna be free the next few days, so anything I need to breed or something?

Pokemon Ace

Dragon Master
Is Garchomp still allowed here or is it banned?

Andrew1239

OSHAWOTT FTW!!!
Is Garchomp still allowed here or is it banned?

For the time being we are going to allow it here so ignore that rule on smogon when battling eachother in the clan.

I would also like to back-up th welcome from GM to Ravern + Timpeni and I would like to wis them to have a enjoyable and learning experience here at this clan.

Also if your looking for a battle/rank up battle then feel free to PM/VM as i'm able to battle over PO for the main part of this day.

Thanks Andrew1239 ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.