• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
he has been a bit inactive, just VM him, also orb, unless you get -1000 points, you are probably through.
No. I see him ALL the time on PO. Silly boy.
it was you and someone else who asked for team building help right?
cause im pretty good at team building, so if yaneed it, im more than welcome to help, either in PO chat, or PM's.
Me! D:
no problem

also do not play the mafia game. waayy to addicting.
How so?
well i dont have a dog, rescue puppies, my brother has a pit bull, nicest dog ever
i have an very fat cat that thinks he`s a dog
D'awwwwww Puppies. c:
They are sweet! People make them mean.
ragnaroks clan tournament will start this weekend i reckon. we need 5 men, 3 in each round, BW OU.
psycho, enter please !

Oh. Okay. :C

fine, 5 PEOPLE.

also it is hard to stop. turns out i was the killer and won my first game.

also i re wrote the pokemo theme tune to be about earthquake. like a boss.

JhenMohranMH3

Random Art Guy
Opponent Vs:usatoday
Win/Lose: win
Score: 4-0
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle:40
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle:30
Suggest Improvements for Opponent:apricot berry thing is not all that useful
Information about Battle: relatively haxless

Zachmac

Just had an awesome triple battle with magic monkey, and our teams were built for singles.

I'm not sure if it should be on or off record, but I won. :D

i always play trips as off record. but triples is real fun.

playing mafia. you want to finish one game, then a new one starts 20 seconds later, and you wanna play again.

McDanger

ok makes sense
my brother got a shiny via masuda method on his 2nd egg and he`s laughing as he wasnt trying

Last edited:
jhen, mafia is like a text bases game i guess.

OZ, hail is problematic as fighting+steel are good, strong priority moves, which can wreck ice, which is bad. but bulky waters are good for it.

orangezilla

Who's dar man
OZ, hail is problematic as fighting+steel are good, strong priority moves, which can wreck ice, which is bad. but bulky waters are good for it.

yh but its sooo much fun, kyurem counts for lost heroes as well

jhen its like you choose who to kill/protect/distract/inspect, and can vote of, talk to people, and there are teams, different roles and alliances to be made.

and yeah, hail is fun. +jellicent is perfect fit with hail, resists 2 weakness, immune 1, neutral to rock.

Psycho Cut

This is pretty ridiculous, a Tutor signing up for Tutoring, but w/e.

Tutoring Application
Forum Name: OrbrunnerX
PO Name: [BA] Orbrunner
Timezone: GMT-5
What times can you usually be on (in your local time): 5 to 6 PM weekdays (usually), most of the afternoon on Thursdays, at random on weekends.
Tier*: Standard Wifi OU
Highest ranking in chosen tier on PO/Smogon Server: Like 1250, I think. 1300ish peak but that was a while ago.
Level: Somewhere in the 3-5 range.
Requested Tutor**: Someone who knows a lot about TEAM BUILDING.
Age Group: If I told you, I'd be lying. Maybe.
Tell us a little about yourself: Ahem... it's me; do I need another introduction?

The reason I'm signing up here is that I almost always have teambuilding block. I have the ability to use a good team to its highest potential (or so I like to think), but I suck at creating said good teams. Hence my reliance on other people for help there...
I want to be able to control the entire process. and stop using the RMT Archives for ideas

Hence the application here.

I can fight but I can't train. Methinks I need some help with that.
I think you're going to have to get some personal help from someone, as opposed to being actually enrolled in the system, we can't have a Tutor being Tutored! (Well, in his tier anyway)

arcanine also looks cool.

personal help available right here!

Status
Not open for further replies.