• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soperman

The One and Only
I was planning to battle now, but my teacher though it would funny to assign me specifically 30 hard problems for helping her pass stuff out .__.

Loudredlou

(no user title)
Opponent Vs: CallmeZed
Win/Lose: Win
Score: 3-0
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 35
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 30
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: Not really any.
Information about Battle: Good Game!

Vandslaux

Well, I'm going to bed. Leaving RNG Reporter on overnight to search for a Victini seed.

Zachmac

Or not.....

Also since I have won six battles here and haven't gotten any tutoring done so I can't show I've improved, do I get to go up to juniors three now?
I just think you have to get enough points in the battle. Seeing if you've improved sounds hard to test.

Loudredlou

(no user title)
Opponent Vs: AlexandriaTheMixed
Win/Lose: Lose
Score: 4-0
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 20
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 40
Suggest Improvements for Opponent: None at all
Information about Battle: 2 words. Complete. Destruction. :(

zachmac, your scores were done, now hyper has to play orb and thats it for your group.

romeo, ya need a rank yup battle before you can use that bar. i would have given you one yesterday if you had asked.

Francis2580

Shedinja Ninja
I just won my first online match, :D sadly it was random and the Person's name was Japanese, so i got confused and scared whenever she senta new pokemon out :D

Im happy coz she used a Tyranitar and Cobalion, my froslass managed to set upx3 spikes and Destiny Bonded His Tyranitar, then switched over to typhlosion, then one eruption wiped out his Cobalion(OH KO+Spikes Help :D) Then she switched to her staraptor whose brave bird OHKOed me(Wth? XD) So i switched to my Salamence, and intimidate RLY HELPED :D Just saved me, my hp stopped in the red zone, enough time for me to land the finishing dragon claw

Singe Battle-Random Match up-3vs3

Usatoday

Eternal God
Well, I'm going to bed. Leaving RNG Reporter on overnight to search for a Victini seed.

I could breed you a timid sigilyph with Roost Psycho Shift and Stored Power as egg moves

Vandslaux

At long last. When I saw the 175 HP, I knew I hit it.

cherishball.png
494.png

OT: Movie14 | ID: 12031 | Adamant | Victory Star
Known moves: V-Create, Fusion Bolt, Fusion Flare, Searing Shot
IVs: 31/31/31/8/31/31

Now I know I'm ready to tackle Mewtwo.​

Last edited:

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
have you guys tried to get across a room while puppies attack your shoes?

I’ve tried it with my cat.

playing mafia. you want to finish one game, then a new one starts 20 seconds later, and you wanna play again.

IKR

I think you're going to have to get some personal help from someone, as opposed to being actually enrolled in the system, we can't have a Tutor being Tutored! (Well, in his tier anyway)

Eh, sounds reasonable. I’ll just call Magic.
And, in something completely unrelated, I want to learn to fight the BW Ubers metagame. Put me down for that.

TheFox

Expert EV'er
At long last. When I saw the 175 HP, I knew I hit it.

cherishball.png
494.png

OT: Movie14 | ID: 12031 | Adamant | Victory Star
Known moves: V-Create, Fusion Bolt, Fusion Flare, Searing Shot
IVs: 31/31/31/8/31/31

Now I know I'm ready to tackle Mewtwo.​

Nice!

i really wish i could rng
read all the things about it and watched the vids and i still don't know where to start with it

well as you know orb, im on alot, and im more than happy to help in OU team building. ubers i can help a bit, but i would go to vandaslux or psycho for dat.

theres still a few days left, and i may extend time an extra week.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
theres still a few days left, and i may extend time an extra week.

Don't... If we haven't gotten our matches by now, we probably never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.