• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soperman

The One and Only
Opponent Vs: HyperLugia
Win/Lose: Lose
Score: 0-2
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 34
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 38
Suggest Improvements for Opponent:
Information about Battle: Stupid recoil...

McDanger

i have bad news guys
it really upsets me, but because of how crappy the internet is and 4 people using it through the day, i`m taking responcibility for it to make sure it doesnt crash again, or at least its not my fault
Long story short, i have to leave the clan :(
i`m really sorry guys, i may be able to pop on now and then, but not til after 10 p and not for long so i probobly wont be on serebii much if at all anymore
if we get the internet fixed and are good for a while, i`ll rejoin but i cant now
i will still be on PO if anyone wants to battle once the internet loads right again
i`m really sorry everyone
if psycho wants he can leave me on because i would like to come back, but it may not be for a month or more

Rhonder

i have bad news guys
it really upsets me, but because of how crappy the internet is and 4 people using it through the day, i`m taking responcibility for it to make sure it doesnt crash again, or at least its not my fault
i`m really sorry guys, i may be able to pop on now and then, but not til after 10 p and not for long so i probobly wont be on serebii much if at all anymore
if we get the internet fixed and are good for a while, i`ll rejoin but i cant now
i will still be on PO if anyone wants to battle once the internet loads right again
if psycho wants he can leave me on because i would like to come back, but it may not be for a month or more

That sucks D: If you do end up get taken out, I'll be waiting for your swift, ninja-like return ;O

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really Prankstar, you just had to leave and open the floodgates, why oh why is everyone leaving or talkin about it? This day just keeps getting better and better

MC, dont leave. Im serious, Alex will hunt you down with a knife, and thats not a threat. I vaguely remember her threatening that on a troll once while i was watching, so dont leave or she will, the clan is already getting too small, im feeling clausterphobic. . .

Psycho! make a rule where we have to vote on wether or not they are alowed to leave.

MODS, please dont get at me about this if it doesnt qualify as clan related, I haven't had the sweet caress of caffeine for a little over twenty-four hours and had a sh*t day, now my friend and to a large extent battling mentor is leaving, so Viernen a Mi hermano!

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Teach me how to Dougie t-t-teach me how to Dougie.

Teach me how to RNG t-t-teach me how to RNG
You so silly.
i have bad news guys
:l
:'l
:'/
:'-
:'c
:'(
:'C
MC, dont leave. Im serious, Alex will hunt you down with a knife, and thats not a threat. I vaguely remember her threatening that on a troll once while i was watching,
Me? o.0
Explain. How would stabbing him STOP him from leaving? I'd want to leave even more. D:
so dont leave or she will, the clan is already getting too small, im feeling clausterphobic. . .
Hey guys I think I'm gonna leave because of this creep named Emboar. Too creepy for my tastes. He may follow me home. ._.

You so silly.

:'C
Me? o.0
Explain. How would stabbing him STOP him from leaving? I'd want to leave even more. D:

Hey guys I think I'm gonna leave because of this creep named Emboar. Too creepy for my tastes. He may follow me home. ._.

umm, ignore the parts in that post that sem odd, it had been far too long since i had the swet caress of Caffeine, then i got some and the world was awesome. Then MC posted that message and my brain kinda exploded.

I think i have the log where you threaened to hunt that one guy down with a knife though, it was when you were on your Blissey craze and the guy got a critical hit on a +2 Mach Punch, and you did Blissey because you thought Infernape would be Special, not Physical.

Welp, its Midnite here, i think ima go to bed.

hmm, what pokemon do i have to turn into a clan comment. . . oh yes!

:503:
Water Plate
Adamant
in the rain
252 Attack
Aqua jet, Megahorn, Swords dance, Toxic or Protect

Whataya guys think? maybe usable up to R/UU?

Panicles

Lucifer's the light.
Username: Panicles
PO Name/FC: Panicles
Signature Pokemon: Gyarados
GMT: Pacific Standard
Battling Experience: Well, I've been on PO for about a year now. I never took competitive battling too seriously but would like to since Alexandria has been pressuring me to join for awhile now, like entering tournaments regularly. I regularly hold around the mid to high 1300s on PO (If that means anything at all). I have experience and am familiar with with all the tiers (with the exception of ubers and little cup) so overrall im pretty awesome.
Would you like a test battle to be promoted to Seniors?: Thatd be great, so yes please.
Refered by: AlexandriaTheMixed
Thanks for taking the time to consider this application.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Username: Panicles
PO Name/FC: Panicles
Signature Pokemon: Gyarados
GMT: Pacific Standard
Battling Experience: Well, I've been on PO for about a year now. I never took competitive battling too seriously but would like to since Alexandria has been pressuring me to join for awhile now, like entering tournaments regularly. I regularly hold around the mid to high 1300s on PO (If that means anything at all). I have experience and am familiar with with all the tiers (with the exception of ubers and little cup) so overrall im pretty awesome.
Would you like a test battle to be promoted to Seniors?: Thatd be great, so yes please.
Refered by: AlexandriaTheMixed
Thanks for taking the time to consider this application.
Oh god this loser do NOT let him join Psycho, whatever you do; don't!
No I'm kidding he's actually really good. He helps me finalize most of my clan teams. He is very critical about things but I think he'd be a great asset and should not be understimated. Like Magic. ;)

You should put him in Sinnoh because he's a good friend of mine. We also just lost MD. And now we only have like 2, maybe 3 active members. ;3

Last edited:

brandyjay

GET IN THE BAG
I have discovered I have a chronic problem with not seeing the notification come up which says opponent's [pokemon] is floating on a balloon.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
I have discovered I have a chronic problem with not seeing the notification come up which says opponent's [pokemon] is floating on a balloon.

Story. Of my. Life.
Or forgetting haxorus has mold breaker.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
"Haxorus has mold breaker" *Does not read* "Oh hes going to use Earthquake" "send out Tornadus" Tornadus fainted *pokerface* Wat

Doesn't it only affect abilities not typing?
Meaning Rotom-W would die but let's say Zapdos wouldn't even be affected?

Panicles

Lucifer's the light.
Doesn't it only affect abilities not typing?
Meaning Rotom-W would die but let's say Zapdos wouldn't even be affected?

I don't know, maybe my tornadus forgot it was a flying type and decided to faint. I dont encounter many haxorus, I just thought mold breaker hit everything.

Last edited:

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
I don't know, maybe my tornadus forgot it was a flying type and decided to faint.

Maybe it thought it was a Slowbro. So it "slacked off" *Flapjack laugh*
God. I feel terrible for making that joke.

Usatoday

Eternal God
I don't know guys even I've been thinking of leaving there's just so much stuff going on right now

Mcdanger we are very sad to see you go

Shoudy4

Mcdanger: I dont think you should officially leave. You said yourself that youde be on and off. (DONT LEAVE!!!)

Im climbin in the uber ladder!!! Yay!! I was at 1300 yesterday but i had to leave in the middle of a battle (when i was winning 6-3!!!) so now im probly like 1295. Anyone want to battle me in ubers? Ill be on a lot.

Usatoday: we dont care about you leaving as much as mcdanger. Yay! Youre leaving!!:)
Nah you know im just jokin bro. DONT LEAVE!! WE CANT HAVE TWO PEOPLE LEAVE IN ONE DAY!!!!! BUT IF YOU DO LEAVE, YOUDE BETTER KEEP LUGIAS SONG IN YOUR SIG. IF YOU DONT, I WILL EAT YOUR LIMBS!!!!!! (not really, dont leave!!!)

Last edited:
looking for useable stunfisk sets so i can distract my self from being sad at mcdanger leaving D:

orangezilla

Who's dar man
Did anybody realize that orange got the 14500 post last page? O-O

matters not, only thousands count (-O++O-)
well then mr. Negative, Derpfisk didn't ask you now did he?

that would be as nobody cares what he has to say. he is the uglies pokemon in existance

don't go
looking for useable stunfisk sets so i can distract my self from being sad at mcdanger leaving D:

Stunfisk @ Flame Orb
Nature: Ugly
Ability: Die in a hole
- Self Destruct
- Disable
- Substitute
- Camoflage

ANSR

superspeed ANSR
Opponent Vs: [BA]roguezz
Win/Lose: win
Score: 2-0
Rating Your Skill out of 50 for this battle: 35
Rating Opponent Skill out of 50 for this battle: 35
Suggest Improvements for Opponent:just good game :)
Information about Battle: nothing but learn more,hehe

ANSR

superspeed ANSR
[BA]roguezz win the battle against [BA]Shoudy 4
the winner is roguezz with the score of 3-0
that was a good game,and I just watch it
and they are too lazy to post it
so I post it,thx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.