• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

The Battling Academy

Do you like the starter system?

• Yes, it's perfect.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Yes, but I would like a broader variety of starters.

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Neutral.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No, we should abolish it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho Cut

^I don't even understand all that EV and IV stuff

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=499840

^^ This is a link to a thread which explains EVs, IVs and natures very well. If you do not understand this stuff, and therefore do not take an advantage of it, then you'll be at a big disadvantage to other players who do. This'll cause you to lose games, no matter your tactical prowess.

Also, there are fantastic guides on this kind of stuff on the actual serebii site, and other pokemon sites.

I strongly advice you to get to grips with EVs, IVs and Natures before entering the harsh, wide world of the competetive metagame.

Tried making arrangement with my war opponent, but I can't find his/her username. I sent a PM to the other clans leader.

*Edit*

I found my opponent and PM him.

Last edited:

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
Ok thats cool jeyre. I logged on to the CC chat and I have no idea what the **** happened, one thing I know is that I was trying to help, the next im being insulted. God knows what that was all about. I pm'd their leader about it. No doubt he will sort it out.

Jeyre your battle will be wifi and everyone else's will be on PO.

Lucario 26

So i am not in dis clan

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
Woah, guys calm down. I agree with Cardinal your post was pointless and didnt help anyone. However I was going to let that slide, though if I saw it again you would be warned. There is no need for an attitude like that here. However Cardinal you got far too worked up, you got angry and only made the situation worse. I will not tolerate language like that directed towards my clan members. Both of you will be punished accordingly.

Cardinal:
Deduction of any AP points and no AP points for a week

A person:
Demotion, and no AP points for a week.

Now if any of you continue this in this thread, I may have to ban you from the clan. I will not tolerate this.

Sorry, yeah lucario you are accepted into the clan. I will update the front page later.

Last edited:

Zachmac

I qualify for a rank up battle to join 3rd year, right?

Oh, and despite being over a week since you made this, the weekly pokemon review hasn't changed for a while now. In fact, IIRC, it's the same one you had when I joined.

Last edited:

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
shhhh, dont tell them that Zach ;) lol yeah I will change it soon, when I get some time to right a new review

Yeah, if you have PO can we do it tommorrow. I'ts kate and im heading off soon. If your wifi then VM Psycho.

finamos

Username:finamos
PO Name/FC:Griffin
Starter Pokemon:Snivy
GMT:?
Battling Experience:pokemon video games
Refered by:No one

Zachmac

Yeah, if you have PO can we do it tommorrow. I'ts kate and im heading off soon. If your wifi then VM Psycho.
I have a couple teams ready on PO, and multiple pokemon who are ready for wi-fi flat, so I could do either.

Gorgonopsid Master

Strong like bull
Finamos your starter pokemon isnt the one you chose in-game. Here we have our own starter pokemon that you must choose and use in your teams. The list of currently available starters are on the front page. Read it thoroughly and then repost your application. Also GMT is the timezone you live in.

Ace of Shades

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=499840

^^ This is a link to a thread which explains EVs, IVs and natures very well. If you do not understand this stuff, and therefore do not take an advantage of it, then you'll be at a big disadvantage to other players who do. This'll cause you to lose games, no matter your tactical prowess.

Also, there are fantastic guides on this kind of stuff on the actual serebii site, and other pokemon sites.

I strongly advice you to get to grips with EVs, IVs and Natures before entering the harsh, wide world of the competetive metagame.

Thanks for actually trying to help it helped alot.

Great, two more members.
I'm not the ultra low-rank lackey anymore!
(well, I still technically AM, but.....)

I'm one Occa Berry short of having my team ready for the war. If you have one, PM/VM me.

Also, bred this last night. I wanted Adamant, but I have uses for this, as well...

Dratini/Dragonite
Ability:
Marvel Scale/Multiscale
Nature: Quiet
IVs: 31/30/29/29/31/31
Egg Move: Aqua Jet

Opponent vs: Jeyre (3 vs. 3)
Win/Lose: Win
Score: 2 - 0
Your skill for this battle: 40
opponent's skill: 30
Improvements: Don't try using mirror coat on a Dark type :)
Info: Hydreigon just SWEPT.

Win/Lose: lose
Score: 1-0
Your skill for this battle: 30
opponent's skill: 40
Improvements: none
Info: Wobbufet won it for him. a close battle, but Hydreigon wasn't alive to help this time.

Good job, Jeyre.
Good job.

Last edited:
Win/Lose: Win
Score: 2 - 0
Your skill for this battle: 40
opponent's skill: 30
Improvements: Don't try using mirror coat on a Dark type :)
Info: Hydreigon just SWEPT.

Win/Lose: lose
Score: 1-0
Your skill for this battle: 30
opponent's skill: 40
Improvements: none
Info: Wobbufet won it for him. a close battle, but Hydreigon wasn't alive to help this time.

Good job, Jeyre.
Good job.

I knew your Dragon was special. Nothing I could do with Wobbs in that situation.

There was also a 1-1 d/c battle. Trick Room was up. My Occasion Berry holding Brave, Bronzong versus his Chandlure. I planned on E-quake for (probably) the win.

No Destiny Bond?

Status
Not open for further replies.